Oh he *did*! We were almost late for the movie! :lol:

:rofl222: Did you tell him, "Gotcha!"? Or was that just your inside voice :lol:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooo eggers!!! Amazing result.

I'm wondering since date guy a.didnt like it and b. Is a touchy feely cuddly bear anyway, if this is just not the scent or phero for either of us.

Velvet kisses made him declare i smelt really good and snorf my chest repeatedly. Maybe this just is superfluous to requirement.

If anyone wants mine...lol.

This is just delicious. I could wear it everyday. Light on the Lav, sweet vanilla caramel goodness.

Ex-L walked in, threw his nose in the air and declared "Oh! you've been burning scented candles! How nice!" I state that no, it is probably my perfume. Confused look on his his face and he replies "no, it's kind of vanilla-y, and something else, it's scented candles."

And THIS is one of the very glaring reasons we always end in shambles. Contrary to all other evidence...(It's my house, I've been here all morning and not lit a scented candle, Phinnius does not know how to light scented candles, I have no scented candles on the premises) because perfume and vanilla-ish does not make logical sense in his little round head. It just is not. Scented candles have somehow wafted their way into my home.

Ok, whatever...I let it go so that we can get to why he's here: free music and sex 'n' snuggles.

The thing about the phero is...it works just as well as all of these "cuddly type" pheros do on him. He is an est ho.

But after I put it on and was waiting for him to arrive it made me very hot. I mean like my body temperature...became very hot. Very weird and very noticeable...did anyone have that happen? I also got a sample of the UN so I will see if that happens again.

I also felt quite lightheaded but good! I will be experimenting more with this one!

I wore this on a blind date yesterday, but it didn't seem to raise my body temperature or make me light headed at all like Missdarlyncherie. I felt pretty happy & light. I was pleasantly surprised how good it settled on my skin. I think I smelled delicious.

It had even better effects on my date. We spent quite a bit of time traveling in the car, sightseeing. So, my date got a good dose of this scent. He must've liked it, because he tried to give me a massage & kept finding reasons to touch me. He went in for a full-on kiss on the lips (no tongue) at the end of the date (kinda pushy though for a lunch date, I'm never sure how far to go on first dates anyways) & he wants to go out again. I'll give credit to the Fuzzy Wuzzy.

The scent was soft, seductive & sweet at first. After a while it turned into a light powdery finish on me, which was pleasant & appropriate for the setting. It came off with a cozy, familiar vibe. I will wear this again on another first date, I really liked my date's response to it.

LMAO!!! Are we to conclude that Phinnius can light UNscented candles? Because I have. :D

Well Phinnius is very wise, so obviously if he was to flirt with the idea of secretly lighting candles they would be unscented.

But Ex L is SO MUCH WISER THAN ANYONE ON EARTH let's give him the benefit of the doubt...I'm sure Phinnius accidentally got into the "vanilla-y and something else" scented ones that Adelaide apparently bought on a whim. :cat692:

Hee! Definitely my inside voice. I didn't even have time to think, "Gotcha!". It was more like, "What the HELL?". :lol:

LMAO!!! Are we to conclude that Phinnius can light UNscented candles? Because I have. :D

:10_small_16:

...Aloha,loved it!...ummm yeah a full kiss is what you would expect wearing something called Gotcha!,no ? ... but hey,the no tongue showed respect :001_302:

MAWWWWWAAAAA -- We need the cart restocked with this! I just nabbed the last one! MOAR!! NEED MOAR!!! :fright04238:

No, you didn't just dream that up!! A few pages back Mara had mentioned understocking the carts for scents such as this one, and that she could add more in if needed. We need!!!

What is wrong with me? Everyone loves this. I WANT to love this. It smells like a mentholated sweet. I can only guess it's the lavender, like when your rub lavender stalks and they smell like Vicks Vapour Rub. It wears off after a few minutes, but that first blast is weird.

I'm trying with this though, not giving up quite yet. I think the phero makes me feel a bit more focused but also fairly energetic, unless that's all the coffee.. I feel calm though. It might be the thing to wear for housework.

My kids said it wasn't good on me scentwise though. I thought this was a sure thing!!

So, I like the later part of this, so I kept reapplying all day, I think I got a hit in the supermarket, a boy who works there was queuing behind me, and says goofily, I'm loving your bag (my shopping bag with the scary geisha and carp on it), I say thanks and explain where it's from, he says it's cool, and I say maybe he wouldn't enjoy carrying it so much as it is full of books...he says oh that's probably how it would end up anyway.. Then I felt embarrassed as I thought...oops Gotcha!, and carried on paying for my shopping. In all the two years or so I have been going in there he has never made so much conversation with me.

I really like this, it's sweet and almost "cakey" to me. I was worried about the lavender, but it seems to work out just fine. Plus I've had compliments on how awesome I smell, so I guess the lavender works ok on me, :)

Me too! On both counts. Even though I slathered on lotion after my shower (which works really well for me most times). I did order it in virgin so I should be able to just keep slathering as it fades in the future w/o phero OD, lol.

Oh my, well, my first test run with this didn't go so well. SO & I weren't getting along yesterday. After he apologized to me, I was feeling lonely, so I put some of this on. Fuzzy Wuzzy does smell like delicious cake on my skin initially, but then it dried down to a lovely, sweeter scent in the same vain as Spider Silk. SO was in bed, so I stood right next to him, talking to him, to make sure he got the full blast of phero/scent. I got nada reaction from him. He didn't scoot over for me, or ask me to lay down with him, or anything. So I came back out to finish studying Sociology. I was feeling pretty bummed that I didn't net anything from Fuzzy Wuzzy, so even though it smelled good, I ended up washing it off. I will try again, maybe when we're getting along better.

Edited by Beccah

I always get confused when I get great reactions from people and then try it out on hubby and seem to get nada, and that's when we're getting along!? :blink:

:Hug_emoticon:

Sometimes they just play hard to get...it's just whether or not we really want them :lol: Sometimes a good book, hot cocoa and blankie are warmer and more cuddly :P

wearing this today and testing the phero. I feel bubbly and girly. Self effects-wise, it's as if Lace and La Femme Mystere had a love child: the happy femininity from the Lace and the confidence and sexiness from LFM. It's funny, Mara mentioned either here or on the Gotcha thread that John felt like he'd had a shot of Jack. I always liked LFM to that stage where you've had a drink or two and you just feel really awesome and you're having fun but you're not quite buzzed. That's what I get from this too, so it's funny that she menitoned that.

Unfortunately, I haven't been around as many people as I would have liked today, but people seem more talkative than usual, and they perk up after being in my presence for a bit.

I always get confused when I get great reactions from people and then try it out on hubby and seem to get nada, and that's when we're getting along!? :blink:

:Hug_emoticon:

Sometimes they just play hard to get...it's just whether or not we really want them :lol: Sometimes a good book, hot cocoa and blankie are warmer and more cuddly :P

Lol! Or maybe it's that they see us everyday...

Lol! Or maybe it's that they see us everyday...

D'oh! You may be on to something...I may have to start playing hard to get....maaaybe it's my own fault I get nada sometimes...because he knows he can have it anytime he wants, there's no need to chase me all the time, lol! :lol: Bugger...I need to go ponder this... :P:D

D'oh! You may be on to something...I may have to start playing hard to get....maaaybe it's my own fault I get nada sometimes...because he knows he can have it anytime he wants, there's no need to chase me all the time, lol! :lol: Bugger...I need to go ponder this... :P:D

Well you know, it all depends on which side of the push/pull theory you want to be on ;)

I finally got my order today!!!! YAY!

This is the first one I tried out because of all the rave reviews (no review on Gotcha! though..... no one around to use this on). Am I weird or I get zero lavender from this? I only seem to smell a very very sweet vanilla cake. (or angel food cake?)

It's alright. A bit too food-y sweet for me, so I'm happy with my trial vial for when the mood hits where I'd like a vanilla-type scent.

I finally got my order today!!!! YAY!

This is the first one I tried out because of all the rave reviews (no review on Gotcha! though..... no one around to use this on). Am I weird or I get zero lavender from this? I only seem to smell a very very sweet vanilla cake. (or angel food cake?)

It's alright. A bit too food-y sweet for me, so I'm happy with my trial vial for when the mood hits where I'd like a vanilla-type scent.

I didn't get any lavender either, & the dry down went to a sweeter version of Spider Silk on me. Go figure.

Edited by Beccah

Well you know, it all depends on which side of the push/pull theory you want to be on ;)

:blink::lol: Well, let's see how long things go...starting today, I'll make zero advances and see how long it takes him to "miss" them :666:

I got JUST ENOUGH lavender. Enough to make it interesting...not enough to bug.

:yeahthat: The lavender is barely there on me, way in the back ground. I was scared of this on because I thought lavender is a very strong scent/ My adoration came because it's such a foodie scent though, lol.

Gotcha!, in my estimation, is for relationships where one person is purposely holding back, not an established relationship on an even keel.

:blink::lol: Well, let's see how long things go...starting today, I'll make zero advances and see how long it takes him to "miss" them :666:

Don't forget to throw on the schmexy pheros to up the cat & mouse ante :)

Gotcha!, in my estimation, is for relationships where one person is purposely holding back, not an established relationship on an even keel.

Yeah, I think you're right. It really isn't any good to use it, if you're the one holding back, lol! So would you say it's to bait the trap for the mouse :lol: