• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY'RE UP!

:D

So - did you use the cats to chase away the internet leprechauns? :lol:

Thanks ma'am! :D

Is there a place to read MOAR of Savannah Finch's adventures???!! :w00t:

I mean, REALLY!

"I say we fill him with Chartreuse, drape him in beads, and leave him on the doorstep of the Pearl," Nola said, then giggled.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Thank you, Luna, for your wonderful scribings!!!!

I tried to put everything up yesterday, but yes, the internet gremlins arrived. I had to fend them off with a screwdriver actually. I spent over an hour trying to get my computer up, then tried John's and realized it wasn't just mine. So I tried calling the phone co and realized the phones were out too! So I investigated until I found that the line into the house had been cut at the connection point by falling debris and the cable lost inside the wall! I had to take the plate off and dig around and find replacement cable and connect everything back up. It only took me a total of 6 hours or so, and lots of cursing. The others were lucky they had the holiday off, I was so frustrated!!! By then I just decided I need a nap and started fresh early this morning. And life is beautiful again. :D

Thank you, Luna, for your wonderful scribings!!!! <3 <3 <3

I tried to put everything up yesterday, but yes, the internet gremlins arrived. I had to fend them off with a screwdriver actually. I spent over an hour trying to get my computer up, then tried John's and realized it wasn't just mine. So I tried calling the phone co and realized the phones were out too! So I investigated until I found that the line into the house had been cut at the connection point by falling debris and the cable lost inside the wall! I had to take the plate off and dig around and find replacement cable and connect everything back up. It only took me a total of 6 hours or so, and lots of cursing. The others were lucky they had the holiday off, I was so frustrated!!! By then I just decided I need a nap and started fresh early this morning. And life is beautiful again. :D

Hey! See what magicks you can work with a screw driver?!? You are one resourceful woman, Mara. Aaaaand, doing this in the midst of the Retrograde, you probably fixed it so it'll work BETTER now! :w00t:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hey! See what magicks you can work with a screw driver?! You are one resourceful woman, Mara. Aaaaand, doing this in the midst of the Retrograde, you probably fixed it so it'll work BETTER now! :w00t:

And it wasn't even a Sonic screwdriver! ;)

I was only going to get three or four samples, plus some samples from the permanent collection (I've overlooked all the 'honeyed' scents until now) and one or two FB from the January collection....

But I couldn't pick just three or four, the least I could do was eight, so it made more sense to get the sampler pack after all.

So really, I'm saving money, right?

... Right?

Oh my goodness yes you are a useful engine indeed! Mara to the rescue!

B- this is the idea I've been working on ever since I got stuck on Dial 00 for Danger so...it may be another one which appears in installments. But Nola gave me the idea for the title and the conjure woman.

I didn't know gas fireplaces could have a pilot! The one I grew up with--mind you, this was back in the pleistocene--just had to be lit every time. My mom's is like that too, but it's 20-some years old. Is there an access plate outside your house at the bottom of the chimney?

Wait. Did you google it yet?

ETA:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

And it wasn't even a Sonic screwdriver! ;)

I was only going to get three or four samples, plus some samples from the permanent collection (I've overlooked all the 'honeyed' scents until now) and one or two FB from the January collection....

But I couldn't pick just three or four, the least I could do was eight, so it made more sense to get the sampler pack after all.

So really, I'm saving money, right?

... Right?

YES!!! That is exactly right. Saving loads and loads of money, that's what ordering the sampler is all about!

These look just heavenly! So excited to stock up for spring. I am trying so hard to be good and stick to the sampler before committing to any full bottles but the Big Easy is calling my name (originally typed "has my name all over it" and thought better of it!).

Just woke up and ran to my computer to find the magic has arrived! YAY!

I haven't finished reading them all yet, cause I'm lingering over the enjoyment of new lovelies. But they are all so beautiful!

I just finished reading Nola and had to stop by and say how much I loved Luna's brilliant story. Was sorry it ended where it did. And the perfume sounds excitingly delicious. Must have.

Ok so I want to place my order, but do I add payment for the PEs I requested in the other thread? Not sure.... Since idk if there was enough to go around before I paid.

Ditto...I've never ordered PE's before so I'm not sure how it actually works. I said I was not getting any of the NRs but I think I have to try samples of Esther, Nola, and The Big Easy at least! In addition, I've been dying to try out MRF and a few of the January scents I skipped over.

I just finished bottling the PEs and posted the results in the first post here:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8995&p=327501

To order your reserved PE, go to the PE page, and scroll down to the "additional bottles" option which has the proper price, $24.95 each. Make sure to write in the title of the perfume you are requesting.

Here's the link to the PE page: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/PrivateEditions

If it's too difficult to figure out, just email me for an invoice! :)

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

The storm also blew out the pilot light in the gas fireplace...how does one fix that? Anyone?

Thanks for the video, Betsy! It's EXACTLY what I needed! Except...I couldn't make it work! Well, handyman is coming anyway, I'll make him do it. :)

Just please make sure there is no gas flowing through the system. There is a business here - several miles away - that specializes in gas fireplaces, stoves, etc. The pilot light went out on one of their systems and the business filled with gas until the pilot light from another system set it off. It shook our house. Luckily it was late at night so no one was in the store. And nor was there any damages or injuries at the nearby gas station.

@Luna: Wonderful job with the stories again! You have a great gift!

To order your reserved PE, go to the PE page, and scroll down to the "additional bottles" option which has the proper price, $24.95 each. Make sure to write in the title of the perfume you are requesting.

If it's too difficult to figure out, just email me for an invoice! :)

Thanks Mara! It amazes me that there are things here at LP that I'm still trying to figure out! But this one was easy:)