WEBSITE DOWN

Potion Master

You've probably noticed that the site is down, and it's a majorly serious problem. We are doing all we can to get it back as soon as possible but until then, we are still open for business - so if there is anything you'd like to order, just send us an email at: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com or call the shop at 360-695-3965 and we can send you an invoice or take a phone order.

Our Etsy and Amazon shops are still fine, and our paypal invoicing is ok too.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes

https://www.amazon.com/Love-Potion%C2%AE-Magickal-Perfumerie/b/ref=w_bl_hsx_s_be_web_7908300011?ie=UTF8&node=7908300011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Love+Potion%C2%AE+Magickal+Perfumerie

Hugest apologies for the inconvenience!

Thanks for hanging in there with us.

xoxoxoxo

Mara

18403253_1361579043895607_81878302000660

There's no fixing the site.

The geniuses over at GoDaddy took it upon themselves to relocate our site to another server, with no warning, no notice, no permission, and no regard to bringing over the server package required for our site to function. It's completely screwed and unfixable.

I have been working on a temp site until the new one is ready to go. It's on the Etsy platform so it imports all the Etsy listings and tonight I added the newest month of releases, and will keep adding listings as the days go on. This temp site will not include the archive section, sorry, but I did manage to put the Ingredient Lore and Pheromone Blend List into the "Blog" section. I'll keep going until all the current offerings are available there.

The temp site is located at:

LuvPotionPerfume.com

Thanks for your love and support everyone, it is extremely appreciated!!!! xoxoxoxox

Sorry to hear tjsy Mara. What a nightmare. I can't believe they can just do that & the fact that their actions are now costing you... Hope you can resolve this soon.

What a nightmare... I'll miss the archive :(

On the upside, can someone load some of the bath and body on there? I'd love to have an easy way to purchase the soaps, scrubs, etc. What was that new thing, Aphrodesia? That too, if there's any left.

This is Mara, writing from John's computer...

The archive will be on the new permanent site. It's just the temp site that has no place to put it. So, hopefully, you will have it back in the not too distant future, and thankfully we still have the message board reviews in the meantime!

ETA: Thanks, Lisa for thinking of us!

Oh yay, Mara! That's great news...

My bf is a programmer, but he mostly does back-end stuff ( :lol:) but if you need any help, let me know.

OMG, YES!!! What I NEED is someone who can do background stuff. Is he familiar at all with Django? What the host screwed up was not transfering the Python Platform and the My SQL when they moved the site, so someone has to reinstall this and "restart" the Django. Thanks for mentioning this!

Thanks, Bella!

I now have the newest releases and the Pherotines up - doing the Chakra/Elemental Collection now, and then tomorrow will start on Unscented Pheros. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Mara, I'm so sorry you having this problem. I have a good friend that has multiple sites and has pretty much given up on Go Daddy. He too has had nightmare problems. Most of his sites are now on WIX and he said it has made life much easier.

My business has actually been with Vox Domains for the last decade or more. I just found out that they are now letting Go Daddy administrate some of their services. I never liked them.

I have to say, there is one upside to all this. I am taking a lot of phone orders and getting to speak with people I have typed to for years and I finally get to talk to them. It's been great hearing your voices!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that Mara. I actually thought you decided to peace out due to the influx of orders :say19: I hoped you get it resolved soon.

GoDaddy is terrible, I bought with them so I can set up my blog and now I'm getting spam!

Oh my goodness! I was having a total blonde episode on not being able to get to the message boards w/out the website. I am so glad the Facebook page posted a direct link to the NR thread, otherwise, I would still be trying to figure out how to get back on the boards!!!! :lol:

Mara,

Thanks for your email explaining to me what happened. Glad the forum is backup and the labels for June look amazing.

From a business perspective Mara can you sue Go Daddy for this major disruption to you business

Oh my goodness! I was having a total blonde episode on not being able to get to the message boards w/out the website. I am so glad the Facebook page posted a direct link to the NR thread, otherwise, I would still be trying to figure out how to get back on the boards!!!! :lol:

Haha - I did the same the first day even though I know they are separate servers ...

I know, that's the bad part. I know that too, I just didn't even think about reaching the forum separately from the site. Bookmarks have made me lazy, but now I have the message boards bookmarked too.

I have to say, there is one upside to all this. I am taking a lot of phone orders and getting to speak with people I have typed to for years and I finally get to talk to them. It's been great hearing your voices!!!!

I'm all late to this post, but I had the pleasure of speaking with Mara on the phone!!! I just can't wait to get over to the west coast and actually meet her and the crew!

• 2 weeks later...
So sorry to hear all this! Just catching up on everything. How incredibly irresponsible of go daddy >:-/ Praying you are able to tackle this and that all your customers will be gracious and understanding.:heart:

Hey guys, I have almost everything listed up on the temp site now, which is redirected from www.LovePotionPerfume.com

If you notice that something is missing, please let me know!

Unfortunately there's no search function, but take a look in each section. If you do not find something in Limited Editions, look in Going Going Gone.

Thanks!

Hi, Mara! I always thought Fideau was permanent. Is it not? I really like that one!!

Thank you for reminding me, I still have to list that one. Well, semi-perm. I think it has run it's course. We still have quite a bit though.

Is LP not using PayPal anymore? :(

LP is using PP yes. If you purchase on Etsy or ask for an invoice we go thru PayPal. If you go thru the temp site, it's an "Etsy Pattern" site and they give us no options, it must be run thru Etsy Payments.

A good thing about Etsy (IMO) is the Ebates 1% cash back. But, I confess, in my latest buying frenzy it was just easier to do credit & no ebates. I like PayPal better too though.

I'm going crazy here, a package has been "out for delivery" all day. Called PO, they said a couple of zip codes got mixed up and they're trying their best to still get parcels out today. I *need* to know if I like something in this order, because it was in the going going gone section, and I think there is only one left. (What to do!) I think I'll go check the mailbox again! .... and then that's it for a while. Really.

Is LP not using PayPal anymore? :(

StacyK and everyone, just a warning... I purchased off the temp site and thought my computer had pre-populated my entire address when I checked out. Turns out John only got my house number (no street) and ended up looking it up from a prior order. Thanks, John! It's so easy to purchase from PayPal because all that is on file when you check out. I, too, miss the PayPal option and I miss the Archive. :Emoticons04284: I hope the Archive makes a comeback. I can tell Mara's been working hard to get everything on the temp site. A nice thing about the temp site, though, is you can see the inventory count easily.

• 1 month later...

When ordering unscented pheromone blends, can we still choose the silicone roll-on option?

Sorry, no. We sold out of silicone a while ago and decided not to restock, as the option was not very popular and silicone is expensive.

• 10 months later...

I have no idea on the functionality of the checkout system on whatever program is being used to manage the store now, but would it be possible to add a "save for later" button to the cart before checkout? When I'm about to order something on amazon, sometimes I add extra stuff to my cart, and I'll move it to the "Save for later" section before checkout. Then, if I need to order some quick little thing that might only be an add-on item, like great lash mascara or hair ties, I scroll down and grab something from "saved." I KNOW amazon gets a ton more $ from me this way. I might run over to Walgreens or Daiso if what I wanted didn't qualify for free shipping, and I won't remember all my little wants/needs, and amazon is more than happy to do this on my behalf. Placing my LP order is always a process of elimination, there's always more that I want than I could possibly order at any given time, but it might be cool to have a "saved for later" list handy.