AD-AshesToDust.jpg

Ashes to Dust

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love these labels! They're so fun! Looking forward to seeing notes for Bat Cat. We call Melvin Bat Cat sometimes. 😄 Lots of familiar stuff here that I've really been missing! Thanks Mara! 😊

EBIL-ISH!!! 🖤 Yeah! 

The best thing with NR is the cheatsheet. I got so used to them, having it all at one place. 

I wonder about Supra...and Black Cat.

Is Lover's Gaze aquatic? I love the color of the label.

5 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

Oooohhh! I’m excited! Has there been a Vampire Bunny before?

Yes :)

Vampire Bunny is essentially the intersection of the original Cuddle Bunny scent and Blue Smoke.

I always love the labels but Mara's "pop of color" scheme for this collection is *chef's kiss*!

There will indeed be a cheat sheet.

There's a lot of them, yeah, because I was trying to satisfy as many customer requests as I could manage!

Supra is a rebrew (kinda) of the original Super for Women, it's glorious. No phero this time though.

Autumn Stag is a blending of Autumn and The Stag.

Pumpkin Pink is yet another stab at a rebrew of Pumpkin Fuchsia.

Programming the listings now!

2 hours ago, Femmefatale said:

Didn’t get this one in the sale, but I wonder if Vampire Bunny will be like Siren Song’s Blackberry Smoke. 

Yippe!! :cat690:

I literally just spent last evening rotating scents, pulling out my October group, putting away summery scents, and incorporating all my new sale purchases into my alphabetical order!!  I had to buy a new lipstick holder for all the new bottles. When the pandemic hit, I put all my pheroed scents and cops away for safekeeping.  Finally realized last night that I just have to wear them even if I hardly leave the house and my husband lost some of his smelling power due to COVID.

I don't think my Blackberry Smoke is like Vampire Bunny.  I have Cuddle Bunny original, Vampire Bunny, and Blue Smoke.  They are all good!!  But my Blackberry Smoke smells exactly what I asked for -- a sweet, deep fruity blackberry/mulberry incense that dries down to a smoky accord with a hint of blackberry.  Blackberry Smoke is definitely incense which Vampire Bunny is not.  I remember Vampire Bunny as cuddly and blueberry and autumny for lack of better word, like a cold weather scent.  

I know rebrews always smell different, but after re-organizing and assessing my scent stash, I am sort of relieved I already have some of the Weenies in a different brew.  I had also purchased the Pumpkin Lavender Donut PE.  I will have to get about 12 samples for sure, but I'll wait for notes to decide whether I need full bottles of something.  I'm rather excited about Pink Pumpkin.  Appreciate Supra being a non-pheroed version of something from before which I do not have.

@Potion Master Both of my PEs are exactly what I wanted.  Richmond VA may sound boring being made up of a combo of Sugareds, but it is the yummiest, creamiest summer scent I have ever smelled!!!  Each opening of the bottle sends out a different one of the notes.  It is truly Magickal!  Thanks, Mara!!!!  :kisses:

Wow this sounds unique and complex.

image.png.0737525db4caac655b0291a27f64f77c.png

A matched pair of deliciously sexy, super-charged, pheromone enhanced fragrances ~ one for Women and one for Men! $3.00 from each bottle sold donated to the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation! An irresistibly yummy confection with the scent of whipped cake batter, butter, cream and sugars galore, benzoin and a touch of maple, with a unique little twist...a splash of bubbly champagne, and a dollop of frothy sweet milk elevates this super fragrance above the rest.

Performance enhanced with the strongest alpha-sexual pheros ever created - *Super Sexy* for Women, crafted exclusively for Love Potion® Magickal Perfumerie by Pharmacom, LLC.

And by the way - these two super fragrances are a mated pair. They meld beautifully together when your bodies heat up!

Created by: Ail & Mara Fox

Label art:

March 2008

I can’t find mention of pumpkin fuchsia so that must be a really old favorite? 

I was attracted to the label of Supra but now even more so because it sounds very foodie! 😍

@Femmefatale it might be this one: Sparkle Fuchsia.

I am not usually into pumpkins due to avoiding them from the usual heavy candle scents that I encounter, but I am interested in sampling all these pumpkins! 🎃🎃🎃💖💖💖

Thank you, Onyx! I think you’re right because it does have pumpkin in it. Based on the reviews it sounds like a delicious compliment getter. These are exciting. Many rebrews of old favs I’ve never tried like ebil ish and new ones to discover. 

Seeing Pink Pumpkin made me go searching for my last remaining sample of Pink Pumpkin Witch! Don’t know if it’s similar but I loved it so much. It wasn’t where I thought it was so now I cannot rest until I find it!!😂

I can’t really afford to be as excited as I am for some of these.🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Yes, Pumpkin Pink is a variant of Sparkle Fuchsia.

Wow this sounds unique and complex.

But it's not going to smell exactly like the original SUPER for Women.

I’m super excited to try Supra :)… and Pumpkin Lavender Donut, although I am skeptical.  

It’s only because Mara created it, that I’m willing to give it a go.  How a pumpkin/lavender/donut combo  is something guys think smells sexy bewilders me. I get they like donuts, and pumpkin pie, and lavender is hard not to like, but all three together?  

Poe de Crème might be right up my alley. 

Some iterations of Flying Potion have worked for me, so I’ll have to try that.  

Lover’s Gaze is a mystery. The label doesn’t have  autumnal or winter colors….  

Mayhem, (presumably more masculine?) reminds me somehow of  Elementary, I think because of the books… maybe the scent of old dusty paper and pipe tobacco? 

Dans L’Ombre  makes me nostalgic for when my hair was that “shade” (heaving a huge sigh)  No clue as to what the notes could be. 

Bat Cat… a take on Black Cat’s PE’s?  

Vessel has such a creepy label, very unsettling 🙁 watch it turn out to be really so everyone raves about it, then I’ll have to try it for myself 

3 hours ago, Amanda said:

Seeing Pink Pumpkin made me go searching for my last remaining sample of Pink Pumpkin Witch! Don’t know if it’s similar but I loved it so much. It wasn’t where I thought it was so now I cannot rest until I find it!!😂

I can’t really afford to be as excited as I am for some of these.🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I looked up the notes for Pink Pumpkin Witch and that must have been good! 🎃🧙🏻‍♀️ 

I can relate to the excitement and trying to tone it down! I already have a list of samples I wanted to get before these came out, but now I might need to rethink these to stay within a reasonable budget and get all the samples I'm interested in. 💡

10 minutes ago, Eve said:

Vessel has such a creepy label, very unsettling 🙁 watch it turn out to be really so everyone raves about it, then I’ll have to try it for myself 

Yes, it's quite eerie! 💀 I'm hoping I won't be interested in the notes! 😬😝

5 hours ago, Eve said:

Bat Cat… a take on Black Cat’s PE’s?  

Nope!  But it promises to be unique and intriguing!

The thing about lavender-pumpkin-donuts is that I don't know if the data supports all three being effective together, but each accord on it's own was efficacious. The four accords which are noted as provoking male interest/arousal are: pumpkin pie, black licorice, jelly doughnuts, and lavender.

However, I think this may be the third or fourth time Mara has created a perfume of this particular kind because people keep asking for it, so it must be working for someone, lol.

7 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Supra is a rebrew (kinda) of the original Super for Women, it's glorious. No phero this time though.

Oh! This is wonderful! I am so excited by this. I still have my original bottle, carefully rationing it out for special occasions. (There's a tiny bit left and a smeared label.) And Flying Potion too? My bank balance may never recover. 

Yay Ebil-ish is here! Definitely getting that one. Also interested in Supra, Garland and Lace, and Poe de Crème. Can't wait! 

Does that mean Christmasy and perhaps piney fresh?

Not Ever Moor, no, although there is a pine-y scent in the collection.

8 hours ago, Onyx said:

I looked up the notes for Pink Pumpkin Witch and that must have been good! 🎃🧙🏻‍♀️ 

It was so good!! It was actually the first fragrance that made me a pumpkin hoe, bakery type pumpkins are are a weakness and Mara does them sooo well!🤤

I did good and just got a few samples…for now!😈

1 hour ago, Femmefatale said:

Now we will have to see how Vessel compares to Soul Cakes! 

It's a lot more bready and less sweet.

And...

I will get you guys the cheat sheet tomorrow night when i get home from the shop.

I just couldn’t pull the trigger for the Pumpkin Lavender Donut. And, I got so distracted over whether I should leave it in my cart or take it out, that I completely forgot to get Supra! 😐  (Maple  oftentimes is not my friend, so this way I can wait for feedback from those of you who do order it.) 

I know I said I needed to not buy perfumes due to my over abundance of my current collection, but trials don't count right? I can still buy some trials. Yeah, I think I can stick to trials and not feel guilty. Maybe? (Now you see how I ended up with a hoard of perfume in the first place ;) )