Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

• 2 weeks later...

Package has arrived! Crystal Ball is here yay and the perfect size Mara thanks for helping me choose, the quartz is gorgeous/flawless as well. The aug samplers are blended so well, I think those who bought them unsniffed have nothing to worry about they smell delicioso! So far of the half I've tried I'm very fond of Lick of Cream, Velvet Kisses and Honeyed Love Potion but if you had a past favorite of any of the others you will not be dissapointed! Mara you are a gifted genius!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, Mara, THANK YOU!! The parcel arrived safely for Kori and Teri. They absolutely love the sun catcher. They've hung it in their picture window to catch the morning light. It arrived at a particularly perfect time. August is both a time of celebration and mourning for them. Capturing the dancing light and letting it flash and flit provides a joyful distraction for them. Many thanks for their gift.

Regarding my order: I just absolutely bawled when I unwrapped the beautiful little bags and saw the sun catchers and pendulum. I cannot begin to tell anyone who hasn't seen these pieces of art just how exquisite they truly are in person. Photos cannot begin to do them justice. The golden floral beaded sun catcher is beyond any expectations I had..and I saw photos of it before it was shipped. It is hanging in my talking room where the sunset will capture the amber and rose perfectly. I'll be carrying the amber pendulum with me as not only a useful tool, but a gorgeous bit of advertising. It looks like something a queen would carry. It is that beautiful. I'll be ordering a second red sun catcher for my daughter-in-law..and possibly two pendulums in purple and in green, if you any available.

The scrub samples are amazing! I can hardly wait to take a shower. They all smell so yummy!

Speaking of yummy ~ the perfumes are exactly as described and reviewed. Have sniffed them all to much ooooing and ahhhhing. Currently wearing Pumpkin Juice Cocktail. Review coming soon..

Thank you again, hon. I do so appreciate all the effort, artistry, care and patience that goes into every blessed creation. XO! XO!

Edited by Wanderlust

Received every thing the other day. In addition to my FBs, so glad for the body butter! I'll admit, at first, I was worried a bit about the small sizes (though I knew the size before I bought), but this is not my 'normal' body butter. It does go a long way. Love it and am still testing the honey and cocoa version.

It's really thick, in a good way, and sinks in well.

My rose quartz heart, I adore. It fits perfectly in the palm of my hand - in a nice round shape - which is perfect. Super fast shipping as always, thank you!

I received my second order from LP and my first sale goodies! I don't know what was up with the monthly sampler BUT I LOVE EVERYTHING!!

You guys are awesome! I am so glad I found this place.

Thanks to all the forum folks too. Your advice is spot on!

In my most recent order, I orderd from the LP shop a lovely heart shaped rose quartz. My own heart was drawn to it so much, and I was so happy when it arrived.

I'm posting here bc I read the invoice which had a special note ' Pick the nicest one we have for her please'. And it really touched me as I really know Mara and John must have read my email and felt how much I really did need this for myself.

So in addition to all of the genourisity, fantastic products - I am always and completely astounded how LP (Mara, John, and others) truly care for all of us. There is magick afoot - and it is positive and amazing. :kiss43:

Edited by Beach Goddess

Just to say the parcel of loveliness arrived and each piece is more exquisite than the last. For tbose of you waiting for a review of store merchandise, jump on the bandwagon ASAP! I got several sun catchers, a silver beaded bookmark, two pendulums, cards & postcards..and perfumes ( of course!). Mara, thank you from the bottom of my pee pickin' heart!

Edited by Wanderlust

I got package one yesterday and it felt like a magickal, special holiday. Mara, I can't tell you what a high point it is for me to receive my LPMP orders. It's like opening a box of beautiful, loving energy! And thank you *so* much for the very thoughtfully chosen extras. That made me feel so special! xo :Love09751: :purr:

Just popping by to say thank you for every beautiful effort you make to provide your customers with such an incredible and individually precious experience ~ each and every time. You're a wonder, you and yours. Many hugs and sweet cat naps (I know you won't truly sleep) now that this sale is taking a final bow. At least take the time to soak up the appreciation. ((♡))

I have gotten both of my packages and couldn't be happier with everything. And yes, thank you so much for the very generous sale. Just one of so many kindnesses that you extend to all of us here. You don't have to do these things, but you do and that is what makes it so special. And no.. IMO, there really is no end to your wonderfulness! xo :Love09751::purr:

I got my awesome happy box!! I want to thank you both, Mara & John, not only for the sale but also for sharing your art with us!

Carrying your scents on our skin is like being in on some kind of divine secret. I'm always amazed that something as inconspicuous as a roll on oil can transport us to another land, another time, another version of ourselves as 'characters' in some grand design that your perfumes plot out for us with they're intricate scents. Such a small thing holds so much power! It alters our moods, it takes us 'there'. It IS ART and no doubt admirable! I'm so grateful to be one of the lucky ones that knows of this magical place and its two master perfumers. I love a lot of different kinds of perfumes from high street to drugstore, vintage to artisan , and you guys are my hands down favorite house of all.

Thanks again for sharing it all with us! We LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Halloween sampler today. Thank you Mara & co. I loved the presentation and extra bath treat!!! More Halloween decor yay!

:purr:

WOW !! it was like Christmas morning at my house this a.m. !!! mailman's arms were chock full !! :Polar-pressie:

but the Pièce de résistance was from LPMP​​!!

Thank YOU Mara, John and Gang !!hadn't ordered in a LONG while, now off to OD on my new smellies :faint:

Mara, just wanted to let you know that my package arrived safely! I just have to say that the glass heart ornament if even more beautiful in person. It is sort of a mauvey type pink with a lovely carnival glass sort of look to it in addition to the gold. *Beautiful*! I love it. And as always, thanks so much for the extras! :)

Hi Y'all!

Just wanted to pop in and say a huge "thank you" for my goods! The October sampler was the highlight of my day. I was also extremely pleased to find many free samples that were high on my list of things to try. You guys just make me happy! Thank you for that!

• 2 weeks later...

WOWOWOW! Super fast shipping from LP and USPS! Package came this am! I have never seen it this fast!!! Thank you very very very very much!

TOTALLY OVERWHELMED with so many bottles coming at once!

I may have to go home sick I'm so twitterpated!

No my PE will come with a later order, like with the PEs I reserved today and maybe some more pheromas. But that's okay because I am literally overwhelmed with everything that came today. My beloved Hauntings came today and I am feeling grateful and strangely tearful that I will be able to wear it this week. I can be Golden another day! HAHA!

Woohoo! I got the sampler today! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for everything & the little salt scrub sample that was included. Above AND beyond! So happy I've got this in my grabby hands, but alas I can not start the new blog until tomorrow. I ended up oversleeping today, lol.

OMG!!! Just got my sampler, what an amazing treat!! :cat690: Thank you for the B&B samples, I've been DYING to try them. And OOOOOHHhhhhh!!! The beautiful bags!!! And the fragrances, outstanding!!! Almost all of these at first sniff I consider "work friendly", which is a big plus for me, seems I'm always working, lol. Now I'm off to test and phero bomb myself, hehe! :Emoticons04250:

• 3 weeks later...

I was so excited to get the pheromas sampler pack yesterday along with some other samples I ordered. I adore the bags they came in, too. Just letting them sit for a couple of days, then decide what to try first. Only problem is that my period is due. Maybe I should wait until my hormones are back to normal, or as normal as mine get, lol