Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Mara, thank you so, so much for such insanely fast shipping! I can not believe how fast that was. I was thinking with the sale that even Saturday would be early but here it is on Thursday! I couldn't wait! The first thing I had to do was open one of those jars of LP body cream and rub some on my arms. OMG!!! This stuff is divine! Why have I been spending my money on all those creams from other companies?!?! This stuff is feels great and smells incredible. Review to come on this one! And the fact that even though you were already so generous and included one of the beautiful little bags on top of it all was just so sweet. How can you be so awesome at so much and still be so awesomely nice? This is why we have this thread and yes, what halo said! :heart0974:

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Mara - Yes super super fast shipping - got package yesterday - and it had Glass Slipper in it too. Thank you thank you so much.

I had written it in prior and didn't forget like I thought. YAY. Would have posted sooner but had fam thing yesterday. All is beautiful and wonderful - and I am so thankful bc I can test drive these new unpheros and scents!!

On Cloud 9. :) And again - all in beautiful bag - love it so much!

Hello lovely "Mara the Awesome!" Got my package o' magick today. SO speedy. Thank you for that! I have been so looking forward to it since I had Balm Bomb and B2 in it and couldn't wait to try these. OMG!!! I tried the Balm Bomb today and I was blessing you for it. Will write a review on this. Thanks so, so much! :kiss43:

• 3 weeks later...

My Sale/Sugared's came in!! I'm so excited for these - I feel like a little kid with their first chemistry set! Everything in the order was perfect, and *thank you* for the sweet extra.

Mara...my parcel arrived yesterday and everything is wonderful!!! Thank you for getting it out so quickly after you realized some were still there!! It's all just fabulous!! Thank you so much for the sale goodies and especially for making my NOCO Pink!!! I love it!! :)

Got my scents & sugareds yesterday -- amazingly fast shipping, as always! I'm so delighted with everything and feel like a little kid in a candy shop. Spent yesterday sniffing and trying things on different parts of my body, what fun! Already planning my next order before the sale is up!

Mara, my box came a couple of days ago. I finally got to open it up today. :D:D

Everything looks great! I don't know how you all keep track of everything??? Freebies, special orders? Great Job!

Thanks to LP I've started my XMAS shopping early (just like last year). :cat690:

• 2 weeks later...

I got a LPMP package this morning and thought it was going to be my order from the last day of the sale.

But it was the WEENIE SAMPLER!!! SQUEEEEE! :cat690: The little jack o lantern is adorable! I'm going to put a tealight in it (uh, after I take out the trial vials! Hee hee!) Thank you so much, it made my day! I can't wait to start sampling all the goodies. (No, I literally can't...already huffing a little dab of Ebil-ish on my arm!)

I just got my order and everything is fabulous!! I love my Audacious..thank you sooo much for re-brewing it!!! I love the sugareds and my sale freebies are fantastic!!! I got a new color of sac also..it's gorgeous!!! I appreciate you making us each feel special even though you are running a business...that is almost unheard of in today's world!! Have a pherotastic filled week!! Jill xo :)

Rec'd my 'for realz' shipping notice today - 2 orders in one on the way - woohoo. I will (try not to) stalk stamps.com. :)

Orders arrived! I'm overwhelmed (in good way) - bc it's 2 orders plus my sales bottles. OMG. I'm going to be slathering and huffing all night and rest of week too I'm sure.

Thank you Mara and John for all the lovely extras! Hope my Eanie Meanie will bring me good $ fortune! So excited @ everything, muchas gracias!

Edited by Beach Goddess

Thank you Mara for the AWESOME LABEL!!! And for the amazing scent. My wife LOVED the sample vial I'd gotten of The Sand Box. She told me that if she was ever to make her own perfume, that is what it would smell like. And that she would call her perfume, 'Bastet's Closet. So I went to Mara and asked if she would be willing to make a custom label for The Sand Box. Yes! Thank you so much, Mara!

My package came today with my beautiful bride's special bottle. I was going to wait and give it to her on her birthday but she was having a stressful day today. We are looking to buy a house and found out we are in a bidding war (not to mention that the stalker boy was at it again). I gave her an early present and she LOVED IT!!! She thought it was awesome that she was on the label. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Yeahhh, I got my package with the Audacious along with all the other goodies! Loved the samples & sugareds -- I spend the day trying them all on different parts of my body, after spritzing myself liberally with Audacious, of course. What fun! Oh, the freebies and pumpkin candle holder -- I will definitely put those to good use! Thank you, Mara & John!

Yeah! I got my sampler today & it's so cute! LOVE the pumpkin! :D

Also, Mara, thank you very much for sending the labels along. I appreciate that you do that at no extra charge. Thank you! :D

Off on a sniffing spree! :w00t:

Thank you Mara for the AWESOME LABEL!!! And for the amazing scent. My wife LOVED the sample vial I'd gotten of The Sand Box. She told me that if she was ever to make her own perfume, that is what it would smell like. And that she would call her perfume, 'Bastet's Closet. So I went to Mara and asked if she would be willing to make a custom label for The Sand Box. Yes! Thank you so much, Mara!

My package came today with my beautiful bride's special bottle. I was going to wait and give it to her on her birthday but she was having a stressful day today. We are looking to buy a house and found out we are in a bidding war (not to mention that the stalker boy was at it again). I gave her an early present and she LOVED IT!!! She thought it was awesome that she was on the label. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Awww that' so sweet. I would melt into a puddle if my BF did such a thing for me.

Oh, dear Mara, my box just arrived with bottles of Warm and Toasty, Animal Crackers, Curiosities and Horny. I immediately slathered on the Warm and Toasty, and feel so indulged and comforted -- I'm already anticipating the fun of switching to another tonight. Nights are getting longer, temperatures are dropping, my work is really heavy this fall and there is lots of heartbreak and hard stuff going on around me; thank you so much for providing these gorgeous scents which help to ground me and pull me back into the joy of the present moment.

The little orange bag is friggin' adorable, BTW!

Got my parcel today and all is fabulous as usual!!! Thanks so much for the extras and the beautifully colored sack!! I have had a blast trying out all of the new potions in my order...they smell sooo delish!!!

Thank you Mara, John and the rest of the LPMP crew for everything!!!! :you-rock::kisses:

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe how quickly I received my package this time!! What a wonderful surprise on Monday!!! Everything smells delicious...and I love the extra goodies!! Thanks for everything!! Jill xo :)

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone ever doubts the "Magickal" in LPMP then let me tell you that my package arrived in the UK today. I received my shipping notice on Friday and obviously there's no post on Sunday. I cannot even begin to fathom how it happened so fast.

Everything is so neatly and nicely packaged I almost hate to open them. Note I say almost.

Thank you for the sniffies!

Edited by donsie

A million thanks for another perfect package :) Everything is perfect, as always, and I deeply appreciate the pretty bag and sniffies! My order brought such a smile to my face and sunshine to a dreary rainy day. I've got Lightning in a Bottle in my hair and I'm huffing my ponytail with a goofy blissed out grin every chance I get, thank you so much for doing another fall scent!!! :abfx:

Mara, however do you do it?!?! Another generous giftie of something I didn't think I would ever find! You are AMAZING!!

And special thanks to John for being so patient and kind helping me straighten out my doofus invoice mistake.

You guys are the best! The LP customer service beats everyone else!

Oh Mara.. thank you so very much for the lovely creations and for your incredible generosity! The bags are just precious as is everything in my order. I am under the weather, and have SO many to experiment with am sooo anxious to get to them. I am being patient and taking my time. I will happily write reviews as I go along and again, thanks so much Potion Master! BTW, I was pleasantly surprised to see glossy labels on the November FBs! WOW!!!! They are beautiful! This is going to be so much fun! :perfume::kisses::you-rock::kiss43:

As always, you rock!

:cat690: Sooo many thanks for the beautiful package I received today! I've been stroking my new preciouses, and am already in love with the first 2 I've tested- Ladybird and Living Doll (they actually go really well together if anyone ever wants to add some cops to Levitation).

Thanks so much for the wonderful gift too- it is so perfectly suited to me right now, it's like magic. :fairy:

Edited by vladmyra