Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

Just popping by to say thank you for every beautiful effort you make to provide your customers with such an incredible and individually precious experience ~ each and every time. You're a wonder, you and yours. Many hugs and sweet cat naps (I know you won't truly sleep) now that this sale is taking a final bow. At least take the time to soak up the appreciation. ((♡))

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten both of my packages and couldn't be happier with everything. And yes, thank you so much for the very generous sale. Just one of so many kindnesses that you extend to all of us here. You don't have to do these things, but you do and that is what makes it so special. And no.. IMO, there really is no end to your wonderfulness! xo :Love09751::purr:

I got my awesome happy box!! I want to thank you both, Mara & John, not only for the sale but also for sharing your art with us!

Carrying your scents on our skin is like being in on some kind of divine secret. I'm always amazed that something as inconspicuous as a roll on oil can transport us to another land, another time, another version of ourselves as 'characters' in some grand design that your perfumes plot out for us with they're intricate scents. Such a small thing holds so much power! It alters our moods, it takes us 'there'. It IS ART and no doubt admirable! I'm so grateful to be one of the lucky ones that knows of this magical place and its two master perfumers. I love a lot of different kinds of perfumes from high street to drugstore, vintage to artisan , and you guys are my hands down favorite house of all.

Thanks again for sharing it all with us! We LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Halloween sampler today. Thank you Mara & co. I loved the presentation and extra bath treat!!! More Halloween decor yay!

:purr:

WOW !! it was like Christmas morning at my house this a.m. !!! mailman's arms were chock full !! :Polar-pressie:

but the Pièce de résistance was from LPMP​​!!

Thank YOU Mara, John and Gang !!hadn't ordered in a LONG while, now off to OD on my new smellies :faint:

Mara, just wanted to let you know that my package arrived safely! I just have to say that the glass heart ornament if even more beautiful in person. It is sort of a mauvey type pink with a lovely carnival glass sort of look to it in addition to the gold. *Beautiful*! I love it. And as always, thanks so much for the extras! :)

Hi Y'all!

Just wanted to pop in and say a huge "thank you" for my goods! The October sampler was the highlight of my day. I was also extremely pleased to find many free samples that were high on my list of things to try. You guys just make me happy! Thank you for that!

• 2 weeks later...

WOWOWOW! Super fast shipping from LP and USPS! Package came this am! I have never seen it this fast!!! Thank you very very very very much!

TOTALLY OVERWHELMED with so many bottles coming at once!

I may have to go home sick I'm so twitterpated!

No my PE will come with a later order, like with the PEs I reserved today and maybe some more pheromas. But that's okay because I am literally overwhelmed with everything that came today. My beloved Hauntings came today and I am feeling grateful and strangely tearful that I will be able to wear it this week. I can be Golden another day! HAHA!

Woohoo! I got the sampler today! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for everything & the little salt scrub sample that was included. Above AND beyond! So happy I've got this in my grabby hands, but alas I can not start the new blog until tomorrow. I ended up oversleeping today, lol.

OMG!!! Just got my sampler, what an amazing treat!! :cat690: Thank you for the B&B samples, I've been DYING to try them. And OOOOOHHhhhhh!!! The beautiful bags!!! And the fragrances, outstanding!!! Almost all of these at first sniff I consider "work friendly", which is a big plus for me, seems I'm always working, lol. Now I'm off to test and phero bomb myself, hehe! :Emoticons04250:

• 3 weeks later...

I was so excited to get the pheromas sampler pack yesterday along with some other samples I ordered. I adore the bags they came in, too. Just letting them sit for a couple of days, then decide what to try first. Only problem is that my period is due. Maybe I should wait until my hormones are back to normal, or as normal as mine get, lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mara! Just opened my Etsy order and was blown away by the gorgeous red tissue paper and the beautiful sheer black bag. Plus the magical smellies! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for being such a source of pleasure and pampering and self-care in my life! :purr:

• 4 weeks later...

What with the problem with Mara being sent the wrong caps, I just wanted to say how well wrapped and packaged my LPs were and have always been. The purple wrapping paper, the nice bag, the way the items are very professionally wrapped, everything in the box is nice and tight so there is no movement & breakage is almost impossible shy of jumping on the box. When I opened my package today I was thinking about what a professional job it was and it was so pretty that if I were a girl I would probably ooh and ahh.

And I already have a shipping notice for my new caps and labels -- sent last night! Mara, your professionalism and commitment to customer service astounds me.

And since I am a girl, unlike QG :Emoticons04263: , I could unabashedly ooh and ahh over the most gorgeous bags I have EVER SEEN. So seriously squee worthy even without the incredible bottles they contained!!

Got package #1. Thanks for the sames and LP Valentine :)

These labels/bottles are so beautiful :)

My GOTBM bottle did leak somewhat. I'll send an email.

Thanks again.

Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Mara and John, and all at LPMP.... just got my package in perfect condition, everything smells *incredible*!

Thank you so much for the sniffies of sugared notes! Everything is going to be put to such great use, I can tell. Nag champa will be a huge hit with some of the guys I know ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my order today. Beautiful package. I'm resisting the urge to test. I like to let it sit a day before testing. But, who knows, I may weaken.

Oh my goodness, I opened my package today and the wonderfulness of being able to order a PE sampler hit me all over again! And the bags this month -- sooooooooo pretty! And very congruent (as always!) with the collection.