Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my box of delight on Monday. I just love how everything is packed with love. :)

Thank you Mara for all the wonderfulness! The extra goodies and adorable bags. :heart:

:D

:cat690:

I adore the cute stocking bags this month. And the scents are great!! An LP package just makes my day. It's like a mini Christmas. Nothing like opening a new sampler, snuggling in a quiet corner and enjoying my new smellies!!

Dear Mara and all the wonderful people at LP -- I can't believe how quickly you got my package shipped out with sprays and a phero boost to contend with! Thank you SO much for my goodies -- I am so excited to give my mom her LP Christmas present, and the extra gift was once again just spot on the money as something I've been curious to try. This is such a special place and I'm so thrilled to be a member.

Just wanted to send a sincere "thank you" for the generous extras that were included

with my order, I received today. They were a wonderful surprise..and they were

appreciated. Also wanted to extend a thank you for the oustanding customer-service

(received from Heather) who helped me with my order.

It's always such a pleasure to do business with LPMP.

Thank you so much again..and Happy Holidays!

I got home from my road trip and family Christmas celebration and found that I had another package to unwrap. So, despite it being 2am, I had to open and sniff all the new scents. Thank you so much! :) I can't wait to try all of them, especially Mega Watt.

Received my package this weekend, major SQUEEEEEE! Have so much to test and sniff, very happy. Overwhelmed by wonderful generosity of Groupie (really like this, fragipani is one of my fav notes) and gorgeous bag.

I haven't had opp to do real testing on everything yet, but so thankful it's here prior to full swing of the Holidays! Thank you to Mara, John, and all at LP!

I received my package which I ordered just towards the end of last week, and it was a Mad Scientist blend... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for scenting it with a Taste of Luxury!!! I know it's been sold out for 6 months now, and I was ready to go with LP White, but you made it happen! Wow, what a Christmas present! :kisses:

Thank you!!!

:you-rock:

Dear Mara my fabulous box of treasures arrived in the week. Full bottle set of the ladies Phero month, my er, Christmas treat to myself. They are all perfect and in perfect condition. Your creations never fail to delight. Thank you so very much and extra love and thanks for your wonderfully generous gift!

I am so pleased to have been in to receive my parcel today. This is me favourite organza bad so far, thank you! The selection of sniffies is so generous and it included one I am particularly intrigued by and pleased to be able to try.

The OCCO Gold is too gorgeous; it is dangerous because I'm going to want to wear far too much of it and use it regardless of situation/location appropriateness.

My box of wax melts arrived Mara and it smells amazing!!! Quite possibly the best smelling (and soothing) parcel I have ever received. Thank you for making extra batches so everyone could sample. I wasn't sure if they would be sold out by the time I ordered but I managed to get a great selection to test out. Thank you so much!

I got my order today with a couple of bottles and some wax melts! It came really fast, so thank you!

I looove the Water Blossom wax melt...OMG. I keep picking it up and just sniffing it. I can't try it yet because I have an old one (off ranch--I bought a bunch at a craft fair and now I have no idea what they are) in the warmer that's not all out of scent yet, but I think Water Blossom will be my next one to try. I like Spring Rain, too, but Water Blossom just has that somethin'-somethin'.

I placed a combo order on Friday and it arrived at my house on Tuesday!! :w00t: When I got my shipping notice from Amazon the same day I ordered, I was sure it had to be for that purchase only because of everything else I'd ordered from the main site/Etsy. What a wonderful surprise to discover it was indeed the whole kit and caboodle! :smiley-rpg012: Thank you so much, Mara! The pouch was that came with this order is especially beautiful. Thanks too for the extra special sample; I think it will pair excellently with a certain something with which I've clearly fallen in love. ;)

I really do appreciate your generosity and the extra mile you and your team go for your customers. LPMP has brought so much beauty and pleasure into my life. I didn't realize until now that's exactly what I needed. :abfx:

Edited by Patchjulie

Guest cutie.pie

I placed a combo order on Friday and it arrived at my house on Tuesday!! :w00t: When I got my shipping notice from Amazon the same day I ordered, I was sure it had to be for that purchase only because of everything else I'd ordered from the main site/Etsy. What a wonderful surprise to discover it was indeed the whole kit and caboodle! :smiley-rpg012: Thank you so much, Mara! The pouch was that came with this order is especially beautiful. Thanks too for the extra special sample; I think it will pair excellently with a certain something with which I've clearly fallen in love. ;)

I really do appreciate your generosity and the extra mile you and your team go for your customers. LPMP has brought so much beauty and pleasure into my life. I didn't realize until now that's exactly what I needed. :abfx:

Off topic: YOUR AVI IS SO CUTE!!!! :)

:cat690: They are here!! :cat690:

Great SUPRISE I thought it would be Monday.

I'm wearing Bawdy Babe on one arm and the cleavage :heart: and immortality Elixir on one arm! Ready for a BAWDY review?

The splashy hot pink pouch is so cute :)

Thanks to Mara and her LP gang for the extras and packing everything with such care!'

:purr:

Edited by StacyK

Mara, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

First off, these PEs are AMAZING. I'm so so very happy with how they turned out. They are PERFECT!

The NRs are beautiful and my FB list is most definitely growing.

XOXOXOXO

I cannot wait to start reading your reviews! :)

I had a terrible headache all last night and this morning. The knowledge that my NR's were likely in the mailbox is what made me get up and get dressed today. I love the red bags. I might have to hide the little sequined one from my mother who ooh'd and aah'd over it when I brought them with us to lunch. I made her smell everything with me while we waited on our food.

Thank you so much! Very quick and totally wonderful like always. I haven't even gotten to the sniffies yet but I saw some of those that I want to smell also. :thank-you:

Dear Mara and all the lovely people at LP -- I am just reveling in my goodies today! I am blown away by the generous extras and I can't get over the magic of the PEs. No doubt I will not be able to get over the magic of NRs either but I haven't even gotten to those yet!! Thank you for the craft and the dedication and the spirit of joy that pervades it all. You guys rock!!!!! And humble bows to the Potion Master for making magic on request, every time. :purr:

I received my order today and I just...OMG. No words. Thank you! So many generous extras and I love that little pink satin sequined pouch that the NR's came in--I'm going to use it as a pouch for one of my rune sets. Now I don't have to buy one for that set! :D

Okay, I guess I did have some words. I'm just...just blown away. ALL of the PEs I got are beautiful. As is most everything else. I guess I better go ahead and pay for my Lusty Cherry so I can see what that's like, too!

:Love09751: My package from LPMP arrived today along with the one from Bella! Thank you! I have spent the evening sniffing pretty much everything. I now have something on my thumb (from easing up the little caps) that I absolutely love but since I've smelled so many samples I have no idea which one it was! :Emoticons04280:

I -think- it might be Cuddle Bunny. I will have to check them all again...oh woe...