This was the first one I tried by accident because of a bit of leakage, so of course what did I do but wipe it off with my hands and swipe it all over myself :666:. It was a VERY happy accident; this stuff is so damned sexy! Whatever sandalwood is in this, it's just to die for; very warm sensual and drawing you in, and the tobacco adds a subtle smokiness but thankfully even though I sometimes amp tobacco it behaved this time around. Then the vanilla and maple emerge and add a smooth sweetness. As for the phero part, B2 really does make me feel more at satisfied and at ease, and since I'm PMSing right now (I know TMI but I have a point here) I can say that yes, it does indeed help soothe PMS grouchiness because I turn into a total bear at that time of the month. Now this is where it gets a little strange. There are no human men in my house, but I have a male parrot, and while he always follows me around wherever I go, he couldn't keep his beak and claws off of me this time around! I wonder if whatever acted as a same-sex attractant for men the first time around, though lessened this time, had an effect on Lestat because he really was hot on my tail (pun intended) and it is mating season.....

Yes, this is dead sexy and I would probably do all kinds of naughty stuff to/for any guy wearing this!

This is the kind of testimony I need to read! :666:

I'm hoping this will end up smelling oh so NOM on Master Quince.

Hmmm... Off to the store I go... :lol:

Sadly this does not like me, there's something which goes metallic with my chemistry. However, it does strike me as a great scent for a guy, it's got a more masculine edge, I would say. I thought at first it might be the B2 but I have it added to a bottle of Delicious Wood and I don't really smell it at all in that. B2 is definitely not as "stinky" as Boy/Boy in my experience. So I'm thinking this just needs woobie skin to smell like it should...here's hoping!

I had a major fun hit with this today. I wore it to Starbucks to meet with my former boss and a former co worker. We had such a fun, open time together! Something in this made the former boss warm up and actually talk and laugh a bit. She also hugged me when I left which is unheard of! I felt confident and they both kind of deferred to me to set the pace for the conversation and the tone of the visit. It was a nice, obvious hit! Love the scent too!

I agree that this one is just a nice, warm scent.....I am debating on a whole bottle......not sure yet.....

i have the PMS grumpys right now & I've been testing this for the las day or so. I love the self effects the phero has on me. I just get super mellow. The scent though, is kinda awful on me :10_small16: In fact I'm fighting the urge to wash it off as we speak. I think I'll get a big bottle of "Babe In The Woods" boosted with B2 instead.

This is a sample that will wind up on my trading post

All I know is that I wore some Unisexy to work yesterday for the first time. I love this scent. The sandalwood and vanilla give this a warn and earthy smell. At least to me. This is sexy and unique.

Ok so let me tell you what happened at work. Within minutes of my arrival my HOT CFO comes into my office to explain some minor task he wanted me to perform. But this time was different. Instead of sitting in one of my chairs facing me he pulls the chair up to my side of the desk and sits really close while explaining things. Is it getting hot in here or what. It's been a while since I got such an obvious response from him. I'm glad I've got a full bottle coming.

Edited by Countesszero

Oh...oh, this is so lovely. I need a full bottle.

I agree...did not think I was going to like this as much as I do.I had ordered another sample wih some sale items,then decided to just order a full bottle :) The scent and the phero together make me feel very,well,contented,would be the best way to describe it,and happy.I am happy anyway most of the time,this adds a kinda mellow glow.

Edited by Calii

Dammit, you evil enablers!! :)

Now I went and ordered a full bottle unsniffed (when I've been trying to make an extra effort at willpower), look what you guys went and made me do, lol.

Edited by Sillykitty

... I just saw that there was only 1 bottle left.. :)

WOW! :thumbup:

I was looking forward to trying my sample of this. I hope I don't like it too much!

True, the bottles went really fast, but we still have tons of trial vials!

I think I fall into the same category as most of your 'old timers' (even though I've only been on here since November) because I would LOVE to see this exact scent in a phero free variant (along with Sorcerer). I'm all about options and I much prefer the option of wearing this phero free.

This smells AMAZING!!! I just got my trial vial of it today. I didn't notice anything from it phero wise when I was wearing it but at least I wasn't being totally disrespected by everyone like when I tried wearing Teddy Man.

Even women? I could see men having that reaction to the phero in TM (since there's evidence regarding male depression) but women love it!

Even women? I could see men having that reaction to the phero in TM (since there's evidence regarding male depression) but women love it!

Actually it was mostly women I was getting hassled by. I kept getting comments like I was a 5 year old who couldn't tie his shoes. "Are you SURE you can drive there by yourself? Maybe I should just do if for you, just in case.' I don't know, why don't you wait until you are sure you are ready.' Those are just two comments I heard involving things I've done my whole life and suddenly various women were treating me like a little kid and they had to look out for me because I was so incompetent that I couldn't be left alone.

It was beyond frustrating for me considering that I am a very independent guy and 99% of the time I'm the person everyone else relies on. To be treated like I was incompetent was really irritating.

LOL! Oh, man, I'm sorry! bwaha! That's the first time I've been told that about this mix. But I can understand it, because it's completely devoid of any aggressive male signature. On purpose. It's supposed to let off a vibe of relaxed non-competitive (alpha) male. I can understand how some people may interpret that chemical message as being too passive. I LOVE it on my guy. It's my favorite blend on him. (He likes Intellectual Man best on himself.)

LOL! Oh, man, I'm sorry! bwaha! That's the first time I've been told that about this mix. But I can understand it, because it's completely devoid of any aggressive male signature. On purpose. It's supposed to let off a vibe of relaxed non-competitive (alpha) male. I can understand how some people may interpret that chemical message as being too passive. I LOVE it on my guy. It's my favorite blend on him. (He likes Intellectual Man best on himself.)

I'm pretty sure that I'm what the PUA's would call a beta naturally. I'm normally pretty laid back so people misinterpret that as being weak. I definitely stand up for myself when need be but I think that is why I do better with the more masculine mixes. I don't give off that masculine vibe normally. Just a matter of chemistry and perception. I know to avoid those friendly, non-masculine mixes because I'm normally that way, apparently. *shrugs*

While I do like this scent, I think it kind of gives off a masculine vibe. No problem, I'll just give it to my boyfriend! :3

On me, at least, this gives off a really clean scent, and it is soothing. It makes me think of aftershave or something. And it makes me think of stubbly men for some reason. Like cowboys. Hee hee!

... I just saw that there was only 1 bottle left.. :lol:

hope that's mistake, I just ordered a bottle and your post was 7 days ago !!??

hope that's mistake, I just ordered a bottle and your post was 7 days ago !!??

I tried to oder a bottle _yesterday

...it was Out Of Stock :(

I tried to oder a bottle _yesterday

...it was Out Of Stock :(

hmm....? I just placed the order and the cart took it ? no comprendo ?

hmm....? I just placed the order and the cart took it ? no comprendo ?

I just tried again,here:

Phero Blends

I get this:

We're sorry, but that item is out of stock.

Please contact us to inquire about future availability.

I just tried again,here:

Phero Blends

I get this:

We're sorry, but that item is out of stock.

Please contact us to inquire about future availability.

uh oh...I went thru the Perfumerie and no out of stock message, I'll probably be getting an email from Mara or the staff advising me of the sell out and refund of $ :(

uh oh...I went thru the Perfumerie and no out of stock message, I'll probably be getting an email from Mara or the staff advising me of the sell out and refund of $ :lol:

Maybe they have more and did not get them in the cart :(

Maybe they have more and did not get them in the cart :lol:

I can only hope :(

OMG! This one is really fab! Totally sexy, and even though it's not vanilla-ish enough for me I do love the B2 phero in this one... I could easily add some extra vanilla if I had a bottle & I wanted to wear it myself.

I would however LOOOOOVE to smell this one on Mr Cheeky....It's so sexy & comforting....very snuggly scent. I'm sniffing my arm where I applied it & it makes me feel just like I feel when I sniff Mr Cheeky's neck...which I do when I'm stressed or upset...he let's me "sleep" on his belly with my nose by the crook of his neck while he watches TV when I need to de-stress :love: I usually joke & call him my own walking Valium :) This darn potion makes me feel exactly like Mr Cheeky does!

I have to get a bottle of the UN-B2 if I can't get a bottle of Unisexy in the trading post!

ETA; Am I the only one who also gets a very sexy vibe from this...not in the way of feeling sexy, but in the way where you feel you "have to get some...right now!" This makes me want snuggle sex! I never tried Cuddle Bunny (couldn't do the scent) but that's the perfect name for B2 if you ask me! It makes me all cozy snuggly AND horny! Where the heck is Mr Cheeky when I need him :)

Edited by Rosebud

In the vial...YUM-O! But after about 10 minutes on my skin it goes all plasticky. BUT, I felt so darn good I left it on! I will admit, I kinda passed over the info on B2 but I srsly may get this boosted in something else or UN.

I was also a little surprised by Mother Nature today as I was not keeping up with her due date, but I may have to try this again tomorrow as I will be bitchtastic.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yeah, no kidding! I loved the scent of this one. A phero free variant? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Yeah, no kidding! I loved the scent of this one. A phero free variant? Pretty please with sugar on top?

I ordered a slightly girlier version of this as a PE that I amped with B2 :)

Vanilla, same sandalwood as Unisexy, maple & sugar...But I asked for vanilla to be the dominant note and a bit less sandalwood than Unisexy.

I ordered a slightly girlier version of this as a PE that I amped with B2 :)

Vanilla, same sandalwood as Unisexy, maple & sugar...But I asked for vanilla to be the dominant note and a bit less sandalwood than Unisexy.

That sounds dreamy RB....Since I only ordered a sample of Unisexy & now it's GGG,

I hope they make enough to offer it to the masses!!!!!! (hint to the most wonderful Mara) :)

So I dabbed Quince with this one day last week and something amusing happened. We had lunch with a couple he knows and the female half got a whiff of his shirt (he normally wears polo/golf shirts in the summer) when she hugged him upon meeting us at the restaurant and she said to her husband, "Why don't you ever smell this good?!" :( I gave her a LPMP business card but informed her Unisexy was already sold out.

It does smell good on Q but sadly that blend just makes me ill, even on someone else. I could only take one whiff and then had to keep my distance the rest of the afternoon. He liked it but said he didn't want to wear something if it was going to have that effect on me, so I told him to wear it some other time when he might need to be shiny for other people.

*edit*

Hmm, I wonder if a lower concentration of the sandalwood might be more tolerable for me, I hope I get a sniffie of yours, Rosebud!

Edited by luna65

It does smell good on Q but sadly that blend just makes me ill, even on someone else. I could only take one whiff and then had to keep my distance the rest of the afternoon.

Hmm, I wonder if a lower concentration of the sandalwood might be more tolerable for me, I hope I get a sniffie of yours, Rosebud!

It might have to be for yourself though and not Q... My version is going to be heavy on the vanilla & only a sprinkle of sandalwood, so more girly than unisex really ;)