OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I’m getting small bottles of each of the Occos, and some big bottles based on the notes. Most of the sets looks foodie which is up my alley. And the one that is non foodie labeled as ‘comforting’ (Kashmir) so couldn’t say no to this either 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Mila you've got me so conflicted! I wanted to skip on some of the foodie scents but now I'm reconsidering! I keep changing my cart contents. 😅

I was initially interested in Kashmir but I saw that it's unisex. I'm not sure if I'll like it, but then again, Savage Beast is also unisex and it's one of my favourites. 

Savage Beast is foodie though

1 hour ago, Onyx said:

@Mila you've got me so conflicted! I wanted to skip on some of the foodie scents but now I'm reconsidering! I keep changing my cart contents. 😅

I was initially interested in Kashmir but I saw that it's unisex. I'm not sure if I'll like it, but then again, Savage Beast is also unisex and it's one of my favourites. 

Yeah, I couldn’t sleep and kept on rearranging. Ended by ordering everything because I need to start sleeping already before this week ends lol

4 minutes ago, Mila said:

Savage Beast is foodie though

Yeah, I couldn’t sleep and kept on rearranging. Ended by ordering everything because I need to start sleeping already before this week ends lol

You are right, it is foodie! It's one of those scents I did not expect to like even though the description is something I would be interested in. Same, @Mila! I think I left my cart open for two nights. It's funny actually. I was thinking of you because I just finished my order five minutes ago! I ended up getting at least trials of all the OCCOs with some bottles. 

I got all the wax melts I requested and picked up some others that sounded good to me. Now I need to find out whether we donated our tea candles or if we still have them somewhere! 😅

• 2 months later...

I am loving the Chakra set   So i am sure I will get a small bottle and a large bottle.

My Peaceful Soul is running low 

a small Pherotine of perfect match which is really good for work 

Yay! Just placed my first order in a long time!

I thought I had enough LP’s for a lifetime, but seem to be running low on the OCCO’s.

My order will bring Bubblegum Bettie for my daughter, hers is all gone, OCCO’s Crazy Heart & Kashmir, and LP Pink Lace for me. 
My “house” is getting the gifts of wax! Pink Candy Apple, Balm Bomb, Pumpkin Lavender Donut, Earthy Cedar and Coffee Bar. I threw away my old messy electric warmer, replacing with dollar store one in kitchen and electric plate one in bedroom plus liners. I loved wax and I am NOT a neat freak but the old wax mess was even too much for me. I’m excited for this new setup and the phero effects. 

On 4/14/2024 at 11:39 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I thought I had enough LP’s for a lifetime, but seem to be running low on the OCCO’s.

Noooo! You definitely can't run low on the OCCOs.

I've also been thinking of putting in an order, but I can't make up my mind on what to get.