OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

8 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I think I'm now stocked for at least a few years....

This is what I tell myself every year, but every year I can't help "stocking up" in the sale, haha. I'm resolving to use up some of my older bottles this year. 

Sounds like a great order! I picked up Luxurious too - I didn't grab it last time around and regretted it.  I know one of your PEs is Black Panther, what's the second one? [definitely not me scoping out the PEs to see if I need to save up for another order 🙃]

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

@dolphindolls2 you must be the best smelling person in your state! 
loving your mix - I like having choices 

@raydee8_love, I'm getting ready to retire, so I decided to use the money I saved up plus my manager gave me a small bonus for a big project I had been working on, and used some of that to place a big order... I feel I'm now stocked for a long time and I promised hubbie, I would use the bulk of these before I purchase any more perfume...

10 hours ago, hedgehog said:

This is what I tell myself every year, but every year I can't help "stocking up" in the sale, haha. I'm resolving to use up some of my older bottles this year. 

Sounds like a great order! I picked up Luxurious too - I didn't grab it last time around and regretted it.  I know one of your PEs is Black Panther, what's the second one? [definitely not me scoping out the PEs to see if I need to save up for another order 🙃]

My second PE, is a combo of accord notes that I love, and I asked Mara to create a Luxurious / Elegant Floral, made up of  the 4 below that she feel's best showcases an Elegant Scent that is based with Orchid, my all time favorite sophisticated scent.

ORCHID, MANGO, TUBEROSE, PLUMERIA, VANILLA-NON-FOODY.

FOR THE BASE:    --- SWEET  SANDALWOOD  OR  MUSKY AMBER (not sure if a note can be musky / sweet amber)

So I know that my 2nd PE will have Orchid for sure and then whatever magic Mara is able to create by selecting 3 more notes from the ones above that I love.

On 8/16/2023 at 6:37 AM, citrine said:

I got 3 bottles of my PE, a bottle of Odalisque virgin and 2 bottles of Love Drawing potion, one roll on, one in spray. Not much, but I got what I really wanted.

I do hope to get more of Love Drawing potion though.

@citrine, what PE, did you pick? Can you share the notes / accords... I'm so excited to hear all about the PE's that others created...

1 hour ago, Artemis said:

Anybody else checking their email every 4 hours to see if there's a shipment notice? 🤣

Mine shipped out Monday and I paid my invoice last Friday. So yours should be coming soon! Now I keep checking the USPS tracking, haha.  

35 minutes ago, raydee8_love said:

Anyone thinking about picking up just one or two more items before the sale ends?

All the time!!! The two bottles of Fairy Cake Orange are calling my name. Last year I think I made 4 or 5 orders. This year I've been good - only the PE order and one separate order. We'll see if I can hold out, lol.

1 hour ago, raydee8_love said:

Anyone thinking about picking up just one or two more items before the sale ends?

:shopping-spree:  Who? Me?

@Eastwood22 was raving about Tortuga in one of these threads, so I pulled out my sample. She’s right, it is unusual and special. Last I checked, there was one bottle left, but maybe it’s gone. I wanna play with True Confessions and hear juicy secrets! :P

17 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I normally do pick up a few more items, but this year, I have to stick to my budget, I was able to go a smidge over what I had saved for my LP's because my manager gave me a small bonus for bringing in our big project prior to deadline, so I splurged and got a 2nd PE... I'm very happy with the selections I go this year and will enjoy them so much....

20 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

@Eastwood22 was raving about Tortuga in one of these threads, so I pulled out my sample. She’s right, it is unusual and special. Last I checked, there was one bottle left, but maybe it’s gone. I wanna play with True Confessions and hear juicy secrets! :P

There's still one left! It's not too late! 😊

I picked up Tortuga last year and I can attest to its specialness. It really is like being transported to the beach. 

3 hours ago, citrine said:

Ohhhh, due to @dolphindolls2 and @Eastwood22 I am considering getting Spike and Thorn...

Which ones? Black Panther and?

@citrine, JUMP on getting Spike and Thorn, its fabulous for bedtime.

My two PE's are:

1. Black Panther
  2. Elegant Floral - I did not name my 2nd PE, but asked Mara to create a Luxurious / Elegant Floral, made up of 4 notes that she feel's best showcases an Elegant Scent that is based with Orchid, my all time favorite sophisticated scent.

3 hours ago, citrine said:

Ohhhh, due to @dolphindolls2 and @Eastwood22 I am considering getting Spike and Thorn...

Which ones? Black Panther and?

@citrine Spike and Thorn smells amazing! Smoky spicy incensy perfection. The phero in it causes me to cry so I don't have the full size bottle. The trial size is enough for me and I save it for when I need emotional release. I think I'm the only one who reacts that way to that phero. It sounds like it's calming for everyone else. But the scent is probably my fave.

53 minutes ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@citrine, JUMP on getting Spike and Thorn, its fabulous for bedtime.

My two PE's are:

1. Black Panther
  2. Elegant Floral - I did not name my 2nd PE, but asked Mara to create a Luxurious / Elegant Floral, made up of 4 notes that she feel's best showcases an Elegant Scent that is based with Orchid, my all time favorite sophisticated scent.

Is there a way for me to get Black Panther too? I’m super curious as seems like it was a big hit before I joined.

Asking as I’m preparing my 2nd sale order

20 hours ago, hedgehog said:

There's still one left! It's not too late! 😊

I picked up Tortuga last year and I can attest to its specialness. It really is like being transported to the beach. 

I really, really tried to resist. But as the Borg from Star Trek like to say, “Resistance is futile.” 🤖

17 hours ago, Mila said:

Is there a way for me to get Black Panther too?

If I understand correctly, in the future (like maybe next month?), any remaining bottles of PEs that aren’t bought by the PE creator will be available for purchase by anyone. I am also curious about Black Panther.

On 8/21/2023 at 8:51 PM, raydee8_love said:

@dolphindolls2 you must be the best smelling person in your state! 
loving your mix - I like having choices 

@raydee8_love,  I travel a lot for my company and the 3 main plants that I travel to the most, the president had the plant manager of those plants give me an office in those locations, so that I can leave clothes and other stuff I need like my steel toe shoes.  I like to just take a carry on now when I travel. So I always take 4 or 5 bottles with me and leave them there so in case I forgot to bring them the next time. The other locations that I travel to, I usually leave a bottle with one of my team members so that I smell good. So all over the US, I have bottles of LP stashed....LOL

When I get close to retirement in a few years, I will have to send these bottles back home to my condo, which is super tiny and does not have much storage, in my condo I only have 10 bottles of LP

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't think I would made a second order, but it ended up bigger than the first one. But I ended up getting almost the same things I got in the first one lol. I got 2 more sprays of Love Drawing potion, 2 extra bottles of my PE but in spray... I got 4 bottles of Darling Clementine and for that I am super happy and grateful! I also got small bottles of Serendipity and Road Opener! Oh Spike and Thorn as a freebie, due to @dolphindolls2 comments about it! :)

On 8/26/2023 at 4:49 PM, Mila said:

Is there a way for me to get Black Panther too? I’m super curious as seems like it was a big hit before I joined.

Asking as I’m preparing my 2nd sale order

@Mila, I so hope you were able to get a bottle of Black Panther, it is the very best scent  I've ever tried from LP

7 hours ago, citrine said:

I didn't think I would made a second order, but it ended up bigger than the first one. But I ended up getting almost the same things I got in the first one lol. I got 2 more sprays of Love Drawing potion, 2 extra bottles of my PE but in spray... I got 4 bottles of Darling Clementine and for that I am super happy and grateful! I also got small bottles of Serendipity and Road Opener! Oh Spike and Thorn as a freebie, due to @dolphindolls2 comments about it! :)

@citrine, I so hope you love Spike and Thorn, I now use this for bedtime since I'm out of Feather in the Wind.

3 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

@Mila, I so hope you were able to get a bottle of Black Panther, it is the very best scent  I've ever tried from LP

I did! I got half of all PEs. I was thinking of adding the 2nd bottle but since I haven't finished a single scent from LP since I joined and I have soooo many, I decided to pause for now

21 hours ago, Mila said:

I did! I got half of all PEs. I was thinking of adding the 2nd bottle but since I haven't finished a single scent from LP since I joined and I have soooo many, I decided to pause for now

@Mila,  it was so hard for me to limit the # of PE's that I purchased from the other selections once Mara opened it up for us to do that...Folks are so creative, I just know the notes that work on me and that's taken me quite awhile to figure that out LOL. So I was happy that I was able to give Mara the notes I wanted on my 2nd PE and have her use her magic to create an elegant scent that takes me back to Florida...

On 9/11/2023 at 5:29 AM, Artemis said:

Oh man....

Whatever you guys do, DO NOT add up all your separate invoices from this sale. You do not want to know! Trust me!! 😅

:yeahthat:   But it’s all just fine. I seemed to have ended up with lavender scents my second order - Lavender Pumpkin Donut, Dreme Creme and Gogo along with Tortuga and two Fairy Cakes as the freebies. Oh, I also got UN Bang, Bang! in oil (that should be fun to play with) and Cotton Candy Clouds with Gotcha! (Can never have enough Gotcha!).

I would have loved to get more of the PEs as so many of them sound wonderful. Hopefully in a future order I’ll be able to grab a few more.

3 hours ago, RosesArePink said:

Oh, I also got UN Bang, Bang! in oil (that should be fun to play with)

I like Bang, Bang! It helps with my self esteem, makes me put a red lipstick on and high heels! :Emoticons04250: I hope you'll have fun!

On 9/16/2023 at 3:16 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

@citrine, I so hope you love Spike and Thorn, I now use this for bedtime since I'm out of Feather in the Wind.

I'm sure I will :) I'm glad you recommended it!!

On 9/17/2023 at 1:45 PM, citrine said:

I like Bang, Bang! It helps with my self esteem, makes me put a red lipstick on and high heels! :Emoticons04250: I hope you'll have fun!

Yes! ❤️ It does the same for me and reminds me that I’m a good catch. Until now I only had it in enhanced perfume - and that is great - but I wanted to give the higher dosage a try (plus being able to use it with what perfume I ‘m in the mood for).  

My package arrived! Dreme Creme smells wonderful! I know I should wait, but I had to try the “boyz slayer” Lavender Pumpkin Donut. At the moment it smells spicer than Bare Trap (sadly only have a sample of that one). Curious to see how it changes after resting from it’s very long travels. I ‘ll give a proper review in the proper thread in a few days.

I’m hoping, for the ‘weenies this year, for something with a fresh bread note, maybe a buttery croissant. 🤤 

I want to say there was a scent years ago with a bread note?🤷🏼‍♀️

Not really halloween inspired, just fall-ish I guess. And I do not have anything that smells like fresh bread so I think it would be so delicious and exciting!🤗

1 hour ago, Amanda said:

I’m hoping, for the ‘weenies this year, for something with a fresh bread note, maybe a buttery croissant. 🤤 

I want to say there was a scent years ago with a bread note?🤷🏼‍♀️

Not really halloween inspired, just fall-ish I guess. And I do not have anything that smells like fresh bread so I think it would be so delicious and exciting!🤗

I think you may have gotten your wish. Not exactly, but kinda.

I am looking forward to the 'Weenies! I haven't been around here for that yet. I'm excited for any gourmand scents! 🍰

I'm hoping that I get to choose my samples well for this next round. I keep finding more scents I would like to try right after I just finalized my order! 

• 4 months later...

I'm curious what everyone else is getting!

I was initially planning to get a sampler set for all the OCCOs but with the wax melts release, I'm trimming down my list. 

I really enjoy foodie and fruity scents so I am looking at: Orange Droolious and Blue Apple. But I also like being surprised by delicious skin scents so I am also considering at least getting trials of Sandal Musk and Paradise

For wax melts, I'll be getting those I requested that Mara kindly made: Buttercream LemonLove Potion: Pink, and Rose Cookies. I'm also picking up some others like Orange Droolious and Pink Candy Apple

I am very excited to try all of these but I have yet to place my order! 😅