Stalk Talk!

luna65

There's going to be new releases in June! SUMMER SCENTS!

:hammock1: :mermaid: :buried-in-sand: :greensmilies-024: :relaxing:

We will post them straight onto Etsy and you will also be able to view them on our Etsy-Pattern site we are using as a temp. (I am populating it as fast as I can)

www.LuvPotionPerfume.com

:D

Will you continue to do the early post here? Any hints you wanna drop ;) Edited by StacyK

I'm not going to lie...I am stalking the new site for new releases. I want to see them, smell them, touch them. I've read the description for the past new releases dozens of times. I worry I won't know when they are posted. Therefore, some good solid hints right now would be appreciated. In fact, the whole world would be a better place if only there were a few hints posted here to keep me occupied. Pleaseeeeee?

Lots of yummy summery fun, we promise!

Something old, something new, something "borrowed" and something...not blue, but blue-ish, maybe? Maybe green-ish.

• 2 months later...

Yes.

Hahaha!

My favorite kind of "Dad" answer. You may have missed your calling lol.

Edited by quietguy

• 2 weeks later...

Halloween collection = 'weenies. Just our nickname for them.

There's going to be some really special scents in this collection, I can promise you all that!

• 1 month later...

I am so excited! I did a little order for a couple things I needed right away but am making my next list and checking it twice. ;) Now just awaiting the newness!! I seriously could go broke right here. And I have been demonstrating IMMENSE self control since the sale, too!