New Releases for AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2013

You asked for it, you got it! Presenting our Spell Potion Collection 2013!

20 potions here, featuring our beloved, magical "familiars" on the labels!

If we used a picture of your pet on a label, please share an anecdote about him or her in this thread, and we will include it on the Perfumerie page. Thanks! Each pet gets a bottle of their potion as a keepsake.

This set covers August and September releases. If you want to buy the whole set at once, you will have to buy two monthly sets.

If you prefer to buy 10 at a time, purchase a monthly set and list the 10 potions that you want in the customer notes area provided.

For those of you that pre-purchased monthly sets with your sale orders, please send a follow up email to let us know which 10 potions you would like. Thanks and enjoy!

AD-Spell-SmittenKitten.jpg

Smitten Kitten - Attraction Potion

AD-Spell-Wishes.jpg

Whisker Wishes - Wishing Potion

AD-Spell-PsychicEye.jpg

Psychic Eye - Psychic Enhancement Potion

AD-Spell-ProCreate.jpg

Pro-Create - Creativity and Fertility Potion

AD-Spell-PatiencePotion.jpg

Patience Potion - Phero Enhanced w/ Balm Bomb

AD-Spell-Nirvana.jpg

Breath of Nirvana - Sex Potion, Copulin Enhanced

AD-Spell-LuckyDog.jpg

Lucky Dog - For Attracting Good Luck

AD-Spell-LoveImmortal.jpg

Love Immortal - A Potion for Finding Your Soulmate

AD-Spell-HexBreaker.jpg

Black Cat*Hex Breaker - Anti-Hex Potion

AD-Spell-GlamPuss.jpg

Glamour Puss - Glamour Potion/Beauty Enhancer

AD-Spell-GimmeMoney.jpg

Gimme Money - Traditional Spicy Fast Money Potion

AD-Spell-FocusAcuity.jpg

Focus & Acuity Potion

AD-Spell-DreamsComfort.jpg

Sweet Dreams & Comfort Potion

AD-Spell-DefensiveMagic.jpg

Defensive Magic Potion - Protection, Deflect Negativity Away

AD-Spell-CourageBravery.jpg

Courage & Bravery Potion

AD-Spell-Communication.jpg

Communication Potion

AD-Spell-Come2MeLover.jpg

Come to Me, Lover - Classic Spell Oil

AD-Spell-BFFFriendship.jpg

BFF Friendship Potion

AD-Spell-AmbreAmour.jpg

Ambre Amour - Love Attracting Potion

AD-Spell-ShutUpJob.jpg

Shut Up and Get a Job - Phero Enhanced Employment Potion with Swimming w/ Sharks

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm laughing my ASS off at shut up and get a job scent since we've all been weighing in on DolphinDoll's ex's job sitch.

yaaaaaaay! How many bottles are available of each so I know if I can have a week or two to budget for them?

I may get elfed but sorry, I'm manuevering on my phone--how much are all 20bottles together?

Edited by MissHazel

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

:D :D :D:D

Cullen and Romulus look HILARIOUS!! LOVE IT!!!

And ya know whats WEIRD?? I just found my old spell oil kit YESTERDAY,the sample sizes,and I was thinking how cool it would be to get new spell oils. Too STRANGE! Synchronicity!!! :D

This is very cool and I'm super happy! So are the kitties!

I will write something up for them very soon,gotta think of how to word it. But yeah, I'm gonna need all these at least in sample size, and a few of em big.

Question: if I want sample sets can I get one this month and one next month? Or must I get them both now in case they sell out?

Edited by cheeseburger79

I love the font you chose, so lovely! The labels are so great, the one for Come To Me Lover is hilarious!

ETA: and Ziggy! :D

That's our Vishnu!! He is a clown. I am going to get together with my family tonight to collect some stories. He was actually really pissed during that photo shoot with the wig. My kids are so excited!!

If I can have til the second week of september (and I can buy hundred dollar GC every other week til then, may I secure a complete set of bottles? if I finish paying by the fifteenth does it count towards free bottles? if not, no worries. I'll just secure the luck and money bottles in the next couple of days. just so you know, this is all based off of one sample I got of Jinx No More on the trade pages for $1-2.

Oh my... this is like the ultimate of ultimates... speechless....

He was actually really pissed during that photo shoot with the wig.

And of course a clown is never so much a clown as under duress!

So cool! And you used my Momma's Doxie, little Miss Midget, on the Lucky Dog label!

That's our Vishnu!! He is a clown. I am going to get together with my family tonight to collect some stories. He was actually really pissed during that photo shoot with the wig. My kids are so excited!!

So cool! And you used my Momma's Doxie, little Miss Midget, on the Lucky Dog label!

I love the Lucky Dog label!!!! My kittys are on the Patience Potion. Hahahaha!!!! They are tooooooo funny!

That's SO COOL!!! So c'mon everyone, who else has their pets on the labels???

Kudos to all with their "babies" on the labels ! can we order yet?

ordered ...hope I did it right, I apologize in advance

Edited by liz

I bet that money onr is going to be a green scent...maybe not but that's my guess :)

I can't even begin to comment on how WONDERFUL these all look!! and our furry friends!!! So cute, all of them!! I spy Lestat!! And Katz's clan!! And is that Norm?! I swear I almost have a crush on him. He's so recalcitrant!!!

That's my Zoey girl, the unwilling Christmas elf on the BFF potion, moments before she made a leap to safety. This picture is the very definition of our relationship, I think, and so perfect for this potion! We get along great because we are both so dang hard headed. I'll never forget the week long standoff we had over the placement of her toy basket. I moved it to a new location when I got my dining room sideboard, and for a week after, every time I left the room for an extended period of time, I'd come to find that she'd dragged it all the way across the room to its original location. :rolleyes:

Edited by BlueBear

AD-Spell-HexBreaker.jpg

Black Cat*Hex Breaker - Anti-Hex Potion

These two are my sweet girls... my daughter Kristy and my little Meap. They actually have a fairly strong rivalry going on, but every once in a while there is an adorable moment like this one that melts my heart!

I adopted Meap from a rescue when she was a teeny kitten. She didn't have a mommy for some reason, and the foster mom had to bottle feed her. As a result, Meap has a strong need for human contact. She is always nearby, and at night will tell me when she's tired and ready for bed, because she doesn't want to go lie down by herself. She's super affectionate, of course, as you can see from the picture. She loves kisses. She truly is my heart-cat, I've never had a bond like this with a pet before...

Edited by Molls

:burning-heart: These are all so freakin' CUTE!!! And PRETTY, and FUNNY, and...WONDERFUL!!! :burning-heart:

:w00t: Gods, but that's a helluva lot of potions at once, Mara. :w00t:

OMG!!! I need a FB month set! I know I don't need all of them, but it'll be hard to pick 10. @_@

Me too, maiea! I am totally floored by this group! :clapW2::woohoonaner2gy::witchnaner::woohoonaner2gy::clapW2:

I need all of them and with backup sets too! I have been wanting to request for a rebrew of Leprechaun Luck as I missed that one. I can't see the labels but I'm pretty sure that they look really lovely.

All the ones with the cats? :lol:

Errr, who told you!? Sweet little bebehs on Smitten Kitten are Tara's young 'uns Zoe the brown tabby female and one of 2 red tabbies she let me watch her give birth to! Tara *herself* (my stray pregnant take-in) and one of her 2 boys are on Pro-Create (lol, that name pun kills me!), and SQUEEEEEEE! Spencer is on the Courage and Bravery! GAH! Thank you SO much for using my bebehs!

(lol, that name pun kills me!)

That was my one moment of TEH GENIUS this month, heh.

They are all totally precious, Mommy Kitteh!

AD-Spell-ShutUpJob.jpg

Shut Up and Get a Job - Phero Enhanced Employment Potion with Swimming w/ Sharks

:heart: This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The pretty crown and conservative, lovely, understated lettering MAKE it!!! :heart:

~Reminds me of Shut up and Play Yer Guitar~

Omg you guys what beautiful pets and owners. BB your smile and pup have captivated my heart. Is she a Shih Tzu?

She's a Lhasa Apso, just a smidge bigger than a Shih Tzu.

Mara, I will probably end up emailing y'all about my order, but I know I paid for one sampler. if I add second to my order that I'm working on, could I get the full set?

~Reminds me of Shut up and Play Yer Guitar~

You've never seen the original sign? Google "Keep Calm and Carry On" to see what I mean.

You've never seen the original sign? Google "Keep Calm and Carry On" to see what I mean.

:w00t: OMG luna!!! I didn't know that's where that came from! I've seen it around a couple times, but I had no idea it was *very* historical. THANKS for pointing me at it!!!!!!

Edited by ElizabethOSP