Cuddle Bunny and Cuddle Bunny 2009

gallery photo

A sweetly fresh, bunny-soft and cottony floral scent, with the addition of Pheromones, for inspiring cuddling – and what that inevitably leads to…

Bunnies! We love bunnies! And you know that saying about rabbits… Fresh light florals gathered around a base of Waterlilies, bunny soft Cotton, and our cuddly pheromone recipe!

Includes Waterlily, Oakmoss, Jasmine, Cotton Blossom, Tobacco and Sugar.

In the Vial I sniffed this and thought " Hm...It sort of smells like clean sheets." My mom put it on before I did and on her skin it blossomed into a really pretty sweet clean scent. When I put it on, wet it smelled a touch like laundry soap, and then the EoW came out and I had about 10 minutes of serious overripe fruit smell. It then dried back down to the sweet clean smell, though it was more clean and powdery on me than it was on my mom. I've yet to wear it in public, so I'll have to report back on effects.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Vial I sniffed this and thought " Hm...It sort of smells like clean sheets." My mom put it on before I did and on her skin it blossomed into a really pretty sweet clean scent. When I put it on, wet it smelled a touch like laundry soap, and then the EoW came out and I had about 10 minutes of serious overripe fruit smell. It then dried back down to the sweet clean smell, though it was more clean and powdery on me than it was on my mom. I've yet to wear it in public, so I'll have to report back on effects.

I like this one! Nice, clean, light powdery scent... which will make a nice layer to those scents My Beloved enjoys... so, I can continue to get the pheromone benefits and still meet his need for me to have a "known" scent.

I like this one! Nice, clean, light powdery scent... which will make a nice layer to those scents My Beloved enjoys... so, I can continue to get the pheromone benefits and still meet his need for me to have a "known" scent.

This scent didn't really work for me.....too light for my tastes.....if I am going to wear something on the lighter side, it needs to have an underlying richness, like Mermaids.....

Chai, I just sent an email to your personal email address.....

I think this just about sums it up for me. But it's hard to explain, but it kind of has a sparkling fizziness to it, and almost a light citrus edge, it just smell fresh and clean and bubbly.

I would not have thought I would go for this, but I like it so far - I hope it "sticks" this would be lovely on muggy days when you are feeling stale, unlovely and just ugggh....

May

I think this just about sums it up for me. But it's hard to explain, but it kind of has a sparkling fizziness to it, and almost a light citrus edge, it just smell fresh and clean and bubbly.

I would not have thought I would go for this, but I like it so far - I hope it "sticks" this would be lovely on muggy days when you are feeling stale, unlovely and just ugggh....

May

I got mine today and I love it! Sweet smelling and quite damn sexy. Now my daughter wants some so I got to place another order today for her and myself, for this one and others.

Update on the above....

I layered Cuddle Bunny with Robin and Marian... in a 2:1 ratio. The second I was in My Beloved's arms he murmured "You smell like you did the day we met, when you were standing next to me at synagogue, and you were all I could think about, I couldn't even hear the Rabbi." Very sexy, very intimate moment. I think I have found another winning combination, and I need to make sure I have a backup bottle of Cuddle Bunny.

Update on the above....

I layered Cuddle Bunny with Robin and Marian... in a 2:1 ratio. The second I was in My Beloved's arms he murmured "You smell like you did the day we met, when you were standing next to me at synagogue, and you were all I could think about, I couldn't even hear the Rabbi." Very sexy, very intimate moment. I think I have found another winning combination, and I need to make sure I have a backup bottle of Cuddle Bunny.

Oh Chai! Your Beloved is such a charmer....<sigh> Makes me tear up!

Chai, I love reading what you have to say about your Beloved, and I agree with Pony that he sounds like a charmer. What he said to you about your smelling the way you did the day you two met gave me thrillbumps. It was a really moving thing to read, and I am so filled with happiness for you!

Chai, I love reading what you have to say about your Beloved, and I agree with Pony that he sounds like a charmer. What he said to you about your smelling the way you did the day you two met gave me thrillbumps. It was a really moving thing to read, and I am so filled with happiness for you!

I must admit I get a bit of a buzz from it too. When you post about your beloved it's obvious how much you adore him and how happy he makes you. :)

may

Yup...same here. The respect and love in your relationship is palpable...and very sweet to read about!

This one fascinates me because I still think it smells damn nice, like I said before, but none of the men seem to like it. Not my hubby, not my son, my daughter's male friends. This one has the copulins in it so I don't get it. I think they are all crazy for not liking it.

Edited by Seduceu2

Yup...same here. The respect and love in your relationship is palpable...and very sweet to read about!

Pony, Katz, Stkatz, and May: That is so nice to hear! Your words are the equivalent of "You look so happy together" and "We can see how much in love you are!"; we hear those comments all the time but reading that our love comes across through the written word is very special to read, so thank you. He is so very good for me and that is definitely what we all deserve: An incredibly good man, whom we love and respect with all our heart and soul, and who treats us wonderfully, loves us with all his heart and soul, and makes our world complete in ways we never thought possible :P

Edited by Chaionlife

Pony, Katz, Stkatz, and May: That is so nice to hear! Your words are the equivalent of "You look so happy together" and "We can see how much in love you are!"; we hear those comments all the time but reading that our love comes across through the written word is very special to read, so thank you. He is so very good for me and that is definitely what we all deserve: An incredibly good man, whom we love and respect with all our heart and soul, and who treats us wonderfully, loves us with all his heart and soul, and makes our world complete in ways we never thought possible :P

Wish M/D could bottle that :) .

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to follow up on My Beloved's continually evolving appreciation of Cuddle Bunny. He absolutely loves both the name and the scent and has even requested that I wear it. Not only has he requested I wear Cuddle Bunny (which is, in itself, a new development) but he has taken to creating variations on the Cuddle Bunny theme. First, he recognized when I would wear "The Bunnies R & M" (the previously described layering of Cuddle Bunny and Robin and Marian) and then he created "Dark Bunny" (layering Dark Seductions and Cuddle Bunny). Last night, while we were cuddled up all nice and loving he suggested "Honey Bunny" (the pairing of Sugared Honeycomb and Cuddle Bunny). All very nice layerings! And, it is so great to be able to play with My Beloved this way!! :(

Edited by Chaionlife

• 4 weeks later...

When I first put this on I definitely get the clean/pretty scent. After it starts drying down, my skin gets ahold of it and it turns a touch astringent. I'm using it straight on my left wrist, and on my right I'm gonna layer it with sugared honeysuckle and see if that helps it tone down a little. (possibly the copulins?)

Either way I am gonna give it a full run tonight when I go out once I find a good layering scent for it. :arf:

WOW. The sugared honeysuckle definitely helped, so I decided to try pure on my left wrist. Apparently if I throw some sugared...ANYTHING on cuddle bunny it takes the astringent note away with no problem and leaves me with a sweet creamy clean scent. Now to just try it on the male persuasion! :arf:

Oh my lord! I have had this sample since it was first released. Why, oh why, am I only just now giving it a try? Granted I've only been wearing it for going on five minutes now. But this is absolutely love at first sniff. My only consolation is that this one has been rebrewed. Otherwise I would be completely devastated for putting it off so long. I love it! No field tests yet, though even if the pheros do nothing for me, the scent alone makes it worth a full bottle or two.

• 4 weeks later...

019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

My gods, this is beautiful! So gentle, sweet and clean, I have no trouble imagining how it could make one cuddly, even without the "secret ingredients". And I usually rotate towards the spicy/resiny/musky scents, so this *must* be special.

Is this still in stock? I forget. I need a bottle of this!

Ooh, I've just invented Red Bunny. It's both sexy and comfy at the same time.

Just slather on LP Red then after dry down slather on Cuddle Bunny. It's amazing how well Cuddle Bunny layers with all my favorite scents so far. Yep, I certainly hope our wonderful perfume maivens keep this one around for a while. It's just so lovely, and this is coming from someone who is typically enthralled by a completely different type of fragrance.

For me, the combination of the cops and EST, is a wonderful thing (thanks Ail!) in terms of the effects it produces (and it has a sort of tangential effect with me too). The fragrance itself doesn't really work on me, I'm not a person that does well with aquatics (and I'm a Pisces, go figure) or green/herbals or most florals. However, I think I'm going to try some of these layering suggestions to see if I can work it out, because the concept itself is too good not to enjoy!

I adore this one, and I usually don't care much for the cleaner scents... I like the foody stuff generally. I ordered a sample mostly because it is said to have a lot of EST, which I'd been wanting to try, but now I'd go for it with or without pheros. I can't even smell the stinky copulins :blue_dancing_banana:

It's a really sweet out-of-the-shower scent. That scent in the air just after it rains... that's what it reminds me of a little bit too. There's not much morphing I can detect either. The other day, after around 18 hours of wearing Cuddle Bunny, I lay down in bed and up wafts the yumminess... smelling almost the same as it had in the morning! :blue_dancing_banana:

I haven't so far noticed much from the pheros, but I've also heard reports about EST making sexual pheromones less effective. EST indicates a woman is pregnant after all... it makes some sense. Or maybe I'm just not paying attention :wub: Oops.

Oh well. Love it love it love it!

Hi there..

I have no idea who informed you that sexual pheromones work to a lesser extent when worn in combination with Est, but that is not the case at all.

The reason I came up with the recipe for the pheromone blend, is due to the direct synergy fused between the bonding and nurturing/cuddle-promoting aspects of Est, and the extremely direct elevation of a man's testosterone count, due to the addition of the copulins.

Furthermore, Est IS produced by pregnant women in their urine yes, but that does NOT mean a man assumes a woman wearing it around him, is pregnant. The limbic brain of the male simply does not process the signals the Hypothalamus receives in that way whatsoever.

A man simply associates the feelings a woman wearing Est around him gives him, with being safe, and comforted. Most men (though they may try to pretend otherwise to their MALE friends), love to cuddle, and tend to act chivalrous and be very protective of women wearing Est around them.

Not all men will act in exactly the same way of course, as everything has exceptions in life, but generally, they will definitely be affected by the fact they simply feel GOOD around a woman wearing Est. They don't know why they do - they just do.

I'm not talking out of a hole in my head on this, as this is a subject I have a great deal of knowledge about, having lectured on it for years. I also have been using a broad spectrum of pheromones for just under 6 years now.

To get a better idea of how Est gives that feeling of comfort, and also how the results of a woman wearing it around other WOMEN vary dramatically, when you have time you could perhaps check out my Est thread in the Pheromone FAQ forum here.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=836

Lastly, The reason EW when paired with ANYTHING will always elevate the sexual side, is because strong, pure concentrated copulins (EW), without question, and this is scientifically proven - WILL elevate the male testosterone rate from baseline to approx 135%, within an average of 20 minutes of a male being exposed to a female wearing synthetic copulins. It will augment also if a male applies copulins to himself, but the limbic brain doesn't process that signal correctly either, as males do NOT in any amount, produce copulins.

The amount a female requires to use to get a reaction she is SEEING, can vary enormously, as those who have been on longterm oral birth control, or are over 35 will generally find they need more to affect the same result as say a woman of around 23-25.

Copulins are produced less by women after the age of 35 sometimes younger, and oral birth control dramatically reduces copulin production as well, so it really is a case of monitoring your own "sweet-spot."

I need a good ten drops of straight EW to get the best reactions, and I have just turned 41. But some women of my age and older, use 5 drops with better levels of success. It's all about experimenting, and it really is a lot of fun doing so, but there is a lot of inaccurate information out there as regards pheromone results - especially when it comes to the female molecules and products.

For this reason, it's well worth looking at the actual experiences of longterm pheromone users like Dolly, Carrie, Ilsa, The Countess, May and myself, as when most of us started out on our pheromonal journeys, the actual documented information available to women, was very thin of the ground, and we had to make a LOT of costly purchases to weed out and sort through the wheat from the chaff.

Cuddle Bunny is simply a very lovely fragrance, with a pheromone blend which can be taken in all directions, if need be..

You want for example to make the cuddle and comfort factor more pronounced? Then add some UNSCENTED Drop Your Guard (get it while you can folks, as when it's gone - it's gone!) or beta-androstenol, (will be available soon here directly from Stone Labs) and the result is an experience of great rapport, cuddles, and a sense of strong bonding and communication at a much deeper, far more esoteric level.

Great for heart-to-hearts with someone you really care about.

Or maybe you want to take Cuddle Bunny to the opposite end of the spectrum? Perhaps even..to the PLAYBOY Bunny level? In that case, purchase either straight up original EW from LS, or even better, the excellent EW Essence Oil exclusively available here, roll on a few inches on the frontal neck pulses, the inner forearms, right in the cleavage and a tiny amount per wrist.

Wait 10-25 minutes for dry-down and to avoid bleed-through, then apply drops of Cuddle Bunny directly over the EW application points and wow.. you just became the Vampy Bunny - you just morphed into Jessica Rabbit in fact!

Have fun and play with pheromones. The lady forum members here are constantly coming up with transmogrifications of Cuddle Bunny, pairing and layering it with their favourite LP fragrances, and they are so inspired in their ideas. It's awesome to see.. Maybe you can come up with one of your own.

I in fact LOVE Black Bunny.. LP Black layered under Cuddle Bunny.. Now THAT Bunny...Has SHARP little teeth, is sexy, with an air of intrique - and purrs..^_~

Ail )O(

Hi Ail. Great to see your imformative post. You are right on the money with the application of EW. I'm 42 now and I to apply a great deal of it. I simply love Cuddle Bunny and am going to try Black Bunny...now that sounds like a hot combo.

Hi Ail. Great to see your imformative post. You are right on the money with the application of EW. I'm 42 now and I to apply a great deal of it.

Countess, if you like EW, you MUST try the Essence Oil.....I much prefer it to the alcohol-based version.....

Mine is Cuddle Bunny Honeycomb! :bye:

But I've discovered I really enjoy layering the original CB with EGG, they meld together very well.

Hello Ail, thank you for your response

I did read your EST thread, and many posts more on EST and other pheromones. I am a relatively new pheromone user, having only discovered these sorts of products a few months ago, but I do know the basics, and I have my own little arsenal in my bureau.

"Less effective" might have been the wrong term... I read on another phermone forum that a guy reported EST "almost makes sex feel icky," like you should be focusing on the cuddles and all that. A female responded in agreeance. At another time, a different female member said that she needed to use more copulins than usual to "get [her partner] over the 'hump'," so that he would be more into sex than cuddling (but only needed to do that once). At that time, she had followed the advice of another senior member whose experience with EST I had not read about. Those were the only times I'd ever heard of EST being counter-productive to seduction, but they do stick out in my mind. I trust your experience, however. It is merely what others have reported.

What I meant when I suggested that EST is produced by pregnant females, and that could be the reason I received no sexual response, was that biologically you wouldn't need to have sex with a female who is already pregnant. In my mind, it made sense that EST would tone down the sexuality. I didn't mean a guy would assume a woman was pregnant if she was wearing EST... that might be funny though ;)

I only just bought my first bottle of EW a few weeks ago... but it's so dang stinky. So I still need to find my "sweet spot" with that :bye: (and get over the urge to wretch upon application)

I've only worn Cuddle Bunny while out and about... not while cuddling. I wear it for myself because I love the scent so much. I should have mentioned that my "testing environment" isn't really an appropriate one for testing pheromones of any type... people are very reserved.

I'll definitely try your suggestions to pair up DYG/betanols with CB, and EW with CB :)

I do have a question though... I've heard that cops raise testosterone from baseline TO 135%, and but I've also heard cops raise testosterone BY 135%. Which is it?

Thank you for your description of EST... I had been previously on the fence regarding a purchase, but now I think I'll get a bottle once finances permit ;) so thank you!

I only just bought my first bottle of EW a few weeks ago... but it's so dang stinky. So I still need to find my "sweet spot" with that :bye: (and get over the urge to wretch upon application)

Just keep playing with it.....you'll get it figured out......numerous ladies find out that they need more......I use anywhere from 5-10 drops, depending on the situation. And, it ALWAYS gets results. The Essence Oil from here is FAB.....you should really consider getting a bottle.....

I do have a question though... I've heard that cops raise testosterone from baseline TO 135%, and but I've also heard cops raise testosterone BY 135%. Which is it?

Mathematically speaking, that is the same statement. You are taking a man's own, normal testosterone level (his baseline) and multiplying it by 135%.

Now, I'll defer to Ail and the other lovely ladies regarding the EST discussion.....I don't use it much, because my man is already a big cuddler (so am I).....if I used EST, I would probably have to pry him off of me.....

Edited by Dolly

Dolly you were reading my mind. I plan to get the Essence Oil my next purchase. A lady can never have to many cops. I'm still in love with my scented Cuddle Bunny. The various scents really compliment the EW. I think I'll put some on now. :bye:

Edited by Countesszero

This is the best perfume that I have ever purchased. Hands down, no exceptions.

This perfume works perfectly with my chemistry.

I've layered it with "Heartland," which is another perfume I just love and adore from this site, and the results have been unbelievable.

Edited by Lillith

Hi therapygirl..

Cuddle Bunny already contains EW - a LOT of EW.

See my post above on just how to take it in the more sexual direction. You can have a lot of fun with this fragrance. :)

Ail )O(

Just keep playing with it.....you'll get it figured out......numerous ladies find out that they need more......I use anywhere from 5-10 drops, depending on the situation. And, it ALWAYS gets results. The Essence Oil from here is FAB.....you should really consider getting a bottle.....

I shouldn't need too much. I'm in my early 20s and have never been on BCP, but I don't know whether I produce many of my own copulins. I've used up to four drops, but I'm still playing around :)

I kind of regret getting a bottle of the alcohol-based stuff. I REALLY prefer the oil-based pheromone perfumes here, compared to the spray products I've been using. The penny-pincher in me won't let me get a new bottle until I finish my first one though... :cry:

Mathematically speaking, that is the same statement. You are taking a man's own, normal testosterone level (his baseline) and multiplying it by 135%.

Ah! *slaps forehead* Thank you Dolly...

I got my unscented CB today and I took a sniff and I didn't smell anything stinky. Is it just me? I did however feel a strange tickly feeling inside lol. Can't wait to see how this works.

.... oh wait I guess it's because there is no EoW?

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox