Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly, Mara said that December's NR will be available from December 1st. There are usually NR every month, but in September Mara gave us more time to enjoy the Sugareds (from August) so there weren't any NR ;)

I haven't worked my way through the pheromas sampler yet lol.

The release schedule is every month unless there are intervening circumstances.

Thank you! Good to know.

I haven't worked my way through the pheromas sampler yet lol.

I don't think any of us have, lol!

Will we be seeing any sugared ginger snatch for Xmas NRs?

Wouldn't it be hilarious if we had an OH SNAP! fragrance and it was, like, drunken gingerbread? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cutie.pie

Wondering what January will bring? A New Years champagne scent? Sexy snow bunny winter cupcake scents? ;)

I just got my December NRs... I'm a pig!

Ohhhh, that would be nice! A champagne scent! :)

Guest cutie.pie

That's what Effervescence was:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Effervescence/

It's my tradition now to wear it on New Year's Day.

Awww Luna, you're making me drool over all the amazing stuff I missed ;)

I've not tried Effervescence, but Bridezilla smells like champagne with floating raspberries to me :)

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7080&page=1&&do=findComment&comment=199611

And it's still available on Etsy!

Thank you Phergineer! I'm so happy Donsie sent me a sample of Bridezilla, I'll try it tonight!

How about tea, lettuce, all sorts of astringent and clean scents after a December that is a butter, cream, chocolate, and sugar-fest for many of us? Also sparkly fireworks and champagne somewhere.

I hope you love Bridezilla, cutie.pie!

Edited by donsie

How about tea, lettuce, all sorts of astringent and clean scents after a December that is a butter, cream, chocolate, and sugar-fest for many of us? Also sparkly fireworks and champagne somewhere.

So what you are saying is you want a New Year's Resolution scent? I am not sure I want to know what going to the gym more smells like. ;)

I hadn't really thought about that for Lost Luggage but I did get Ashes to Dust. I love it but I have been saving it for exactly that ritual intent. :)

And it smells -way- better than the "Going to the gym more" resolution. ;)

Wondering what January will bring? A New Years champagne scent? Sexy snow bunny winter cupcake scents? ;)

I just got my December NRs... I'm a pig!

OMG PINK SPARKLY CUPCAKES WITH BABY PINK ROSES AND DIAMONDS AND JALAPENO PEPPERS!

I can't even think of NRs right now. I lost my Halloweenies! WTF? I thought.. what a nice Friday evening, I am going to settle in smell October and December and shop a little.. only It's Tuesday and I do not remember for the life of me where I put the Halloweenies!

Guest cutie.pie

I bought a FB Ashes to Dust, for intent. I needed it! I plan to wear it on New Year's Eve. And probably Bridezilla too (because of all that champagne) :) But I'm also wondering what will Mara make for us for the begining of 2015. :) She said spell potions will be released early next year, but Valetine's editions will probably be released in January, so I'm hoping for something sparkly with champagne :)

I can't even think of NRs right now. I lost my Halloweenies! WTF? I thought.. what a nice Friday evening, I am going to settle in smell October and December and shop a little.. only It's Tuesday and I do not remember for the life of me where I put the Halloweenies!

I had a similar problem. My samples were disappearing and I thought I was crazy, I knew I got them but couldn't found them. Untill I went to my sister's and found this:

image_zps023999f1.jpg

I wanted to murder her! :lol:

I bought a FB Ashes to Dust, for intent. I needed it! I plan to wear it on New Year's Eve. And probably Bridezilla too (because of all that champagne) :) But I'm also wondering what will Mara make for us for the begining of 2015. :) She said spell potions will be released early next year, but Valetine's editions will probably be released in January, so I'm hoping for something sparkly with champagne :)

I had a similar problem. My samples were disappearing and I thought I was crazy, I knew I got them but couldn't found them. Untill I went to my sister's and found this:

image_zps023999f1.jpg

I wanted to murder her! :lol:

Wow. I'm with you on wanting to murder her reaction. Can't she get her own?!

Guest cutie.pie

She has some cheek, cutie.pie!

Wow. I'm with you on wanting to murder her reaction. Can't she get her own?!

The worst part is she's constantly telling me I'm spending too much money on perfumes and then comes and asks what phero would be good for this, what phero would be good for that... I bought a bottle of Cougar potion, used it twice and now it's all gone! I really should start hiding them!

She should definitely buy her own. :smiley-angry021: Maybe you can gift her some of her very own on her birthday. Is it soon? Meanwhile hide yours. Or get a watchdog, maybe a large safe, how about a camera security system? ;)

Guest cutie.pie

She should definitely buy her own. :smiley-angry021: Maybe you can gift her some of her very own on her birthday. Is it soon? Meanwhile hide yours. Or get a watchdog, maybe a large safe, how about a camera security system? ;)

It's in March and she's getting some LPs for sure! ;)

but Valetine's editions will probably be released in January, so I'm hoping for something sparkly with champagne :)

Yes that's usually how it works; although since there was Peach Sparkle last year I'm not sure if she would do another champagne scent so soon.

OMGosh - not really funny but still LMAO ... :lol: and the part about her telling you that you are spending too much on scents only makes it better. :D

Edited by quietguy

Guest cutie.pie

Sooo...when do the January scents come out? I'm curious what they'll be.

January scents are usually for Valentine's day (or at least that's what I've been told). Thank God I'm single, so I can (maybe, just maybe) skip January's NR and save my money for the spell potions :lol:

January scents are usually for Valentine's day (or at least that's what I've been told). Thank God I'm single, so I can (maybe, just maybe) skip January's NR and save my money for the spell potions :lol:

Oh? Interesting...

I think my husband is immune to pheromones. :(

I think my husband is immune to pheromones. :(

Mine is too. It makes me very upset!

How about pheromones combined with sexy lingerie? :D