luna65

*bites QG*

*waddles away, bites everyone she can reach*

God I love it when women bite ....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But is QG really all that subtle? If you answer yes, you obviously haven't seen what he posted on my FB page.

Remember I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't have FB LOL Now I'm dying to know!

EEEE!

*hoppity dances trying to avoid JD's beak*

BACK TO THE POTTED PALM!!!!

:greensmilies-024: (okay those aren't potted...but just LOOKIT THE GRIN on the dude!!!!!)

(shifts out from under her veil) Oh thanks, were those Mara's stilettos? I can't see clearly between the palm fronds.,,, QG's gonna blow our cover with his bear naked pictures....shh wait-I think Just Ducky is coming back....There's more room now for others to hide in the palms I've got my ninja cat, Norm: sonic-ninja-kitty.jpg

82964818107103181_3v0HOmF6_b.jpg82964818107103181_3v0HOmF6_b.jpg82964818107103181_3v0HOmF6_b.jpg

Edited by Raq On

PolarBears_zps4b7cd5a8.png

GrizzleyBears_zpsb1426d24.png

BearBlowJob_zpsa70fa0f3.png

Why, thank you, QG! :) I am trying not to giggle too much because Mr. Matt and our youngest are working on division. Ah-HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *oops*

ETA: Awwwwww! The Polar Bears look so dang happy! :heart:

Remember I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't have FB LOL Now I'm dying to know!

(shifts out from under her veil) Oh thanks, were those Mara's stilettos? I can't see clearly between the palm fronds.,,, QG's gonna blow our cover with his bear naked pictures....shh wait-I think Just Ducky is coming back....There's more room now for others to hide in the palms I've got my ninja cat, Norm: sonic-ninja-kitty.jpg

82964818107103181_3v0HOmF6_b.jpg82964818107103181_3v0HOmF6_b.jpg82964818107103181_3v0HOmF6_b.jpg

Ah your kitty is GREAT, Raq!!! And *gigglesnort* bear naked. :2705::2226::Polar-Kiss::10_small16::10_small16: I need to bring my Xev veil too. Ooooh! We'll have a brightly colored silken tent under which to stalk. :

:ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Sooo close. I ordered, i couldnt wait, dream pillow. Wanted one for so long :D sent a friend the polar pic, she said we're weird pervs hahs

I want a dream pillow too! And your friend is correct, but we love being weird pervs...and your one of us ;)

Oh and it's snowing. Just caught my first ever perfect snowflake. Last night i saw a shooting star. So happy!

Awesome Mel...love that your so happy!

That sounds so sweet. I got shivers reading that.

Thank you! Sweetie and i both saw it, it was so fast we were lucky we both caught it. Then he kissed me and we made a wish :D

Aw, how sweet is that?!?!

I thought maybe seeing January's releases would tide me over, but it just made me even more antsy!

I know, me too!

I love how Mara took such care to make sure we all got our favorite addictions -- she covered all the flavor/scent bases for us! :Emoticons0804:

sent a friend the polar pic, she said we're weird pervs hahs

She's just jealous - she wishes someone would "polar bear" her ... haha.

Hyperventilating from the LP overdosing . . . moar! MOAR! :Emoticons0086:

I am DYING to see February's releases. I love Valentine's Day just as much as Christmas and Halloween.

When I was a little girl I would always have to go to the Hallmark store in the Mall to look at all the cards and decorations.

Maria would get annoyed of course because I just wanted to touch everything, but Leo would always buy me stickers or stationery.

I'm such a a big dork that way, I even went in to the Hallmark store by my house on NYE to see if they had their stuff up yet. LOL

Don't even get me started on the Valentine's aisles at Rite Aid.. if I could live there I would. All that red and pink.

Me too!! Valentine's day is my birthday! Nowadays, I'd rather just celebrate Valentine's day, LOL... it's way more fun :hearts0425:

OH THAT'S RIGHT!! YOU ARE A V DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!

Edited for kiss for Molls

eskimo.jpg

Edited by LadyVictoria

I am DYING to see February's releases. I love Valentine's Day just as much as Christmas and Halloween.

When I was a little girl I would always have to go to the Hallmark store in the Mall to look at all the cards and decorations.

Maria would get annoyed of course because I just wanted to touch everything, but Leo would always buy me stickers or stationery.

I'm such a a big dork that way, I even went in to the Hallmark store by my house on NYE to see if they had their stuff up yet. LOL

Don't even get me started on the Valentine's aisles at Rite Aid.. if I could live there I would. All that red and pink.

I love V Day too. I go way overboard with my girls. But I have girls so i have to, right? Their dad plays along too. He always gets me way more than i get him but it's usually bizarre. Like he got me a puke yellow Lakers shirt last year because I am from LA originally. I love the Dodgers and the Angels and the Raiders but I have never said a thing about the Lakers. LOL. Sports =love to him.

I love V Day too. I go way overboard with my girls. But I have girls so i have to, right? Their dad plays along too. He always gets me way more than i get him but it's usually bizarre. Like he got me a puke yellow Lakers shirt last year because I am from LA originally. I love the Dodgers and the Angels and the Raiders but I have never said a thing about the Lakers. LOL. Sports =love to him.

That's really cute! Last year BF filled every room of the house up with red heart shaped balloons. They were everywhere.