Stalk Talk!

luna65

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It can be -- like, right before the NRs are supposed to come out and we haven't gotten enough hints yet! But I think if we even whispered "MARCH NRs" right now, Mara's head would turn 180 degrees and smoke would pour out of her ears!

*gigglesnort* *titter* *gasp* *wipes tears from eyes* Ohhhh, that is tempting.

I know, I know, Mara is swamped. Shame on me for even thinking about new releases. I can't help it!!! Let the stalking begin.

You guys are eeeeeeeeviiiiiiilllllll! :D

There will be March NRs??!! Holy bat****!

I know, I know, Mara is swamped. Shame on me for even thinking about new releases. I can't help it!!! Let the stalking begin.

Holy bat**** indeed! WELL ALL RIGHTY THEN!!! Far be it from any of us to disobey Mistress Halo.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But don't tell Mara.

:666:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

WELL ALL RIGHTY THEN!!! Far be it from any of us to disobey Mistress Halo.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But don't tell Mara.

:666:

*silently stalks so as to not alert Mara* Shhhhhh!!! :Emoticons04277:

There will be March NRs??!! Holy bat****!

There are new releases every month, it's just that January and February were combined for logistical reasons.

There are new releases every month, it's just that January and February were combined for logistical reasons.

Left too long unsupervised here on the forum, we can cook up some reeeeally weird things, you know? ^_^ But I'm sure that's just one of the many reasons you luuuuvvv us, right? RIGHT?!

I'm super excited for March! I hope we get some Irish LP's :D

Ooooh me, too! :Emoticons0083: Sure and I got me some McBrides from County Cork on me paternal grandmudder's side! :Emoticons0083:

ETA: That said...my sincere apologies to my good Irish friends over on the Emerald Isle. They have beautiful accents, but they DON'T talk like I just did. Heeee!!!! Besides: I was speaking too slowly. heh.

Edited by ElizabethOSP

ha! Whiskey enhanced scents :D My boyfriend might actually dig that.

ooo! Baileys! Nice call Darbla.

*joins Eggers* :ph34r:

Is it clue time yet??

Yes - if everyone posts those amazing cleavage shots again I will be happy to give you the clues I got. :lol:

Omg is it that time again?? I haven't even finished my sampling!!

Maybe we will get a marshmallow peep scent? What do people eat during Easter? HAM? OMG the return of TYveys HAM!

:10_small16:

...maaaaahhhhmmmm,she's touching me again

*I have no clue,it sounded funny in my head :rofl222:

Yes - if everyone posts those amazing cleavage shots again I will be happy to give you the clues I got. :lol:

You'll have to offer some other prize, boyo, there shall be no exploitation of addiction here. :P

You'll have to offer some other prize, boyo, there shall be no exploitation of addiction here. :P

Luna, your a hoot

Haha - but Mom, NJ did it first lol ... :D

I hope it's wedding scents!!! March is a wedding Month no? I hope there's a Maid of Honor needs to lose 5 pounds so she can fit into her stupid dress that cost a benjamin, that she hates but couldn't say so because it was well suited for the other big girls in the bridal party.. so she bought the size 10 as it fit perfect at the stupid fuckn bridal store then when she tried it on in the same size it does not zip but has not told the bride in the hopes of ...

dress will die and MOH will have to buy better looking one... and she's been asking about the hem and the fit.. ugh

I hope it's wedding scents!!! March is a wedding Month no? I hope there's a Maid of Honor needs to lose 5 pounds so she can fit into her stupid dress that cost a benjamin, that she hates but couldn't say so because it was well suited for the other big girls in the bridal party.. so she bought the size 10 as it fit perfect at the stupid fuckn bridal store then when she tried it on in the same size it does not zip but has not told the bride in the hopes of ...

dress will die and MOH will have to buy better looking one... and she's been asking about the hem and the fit.. ugh

Totally hypothetical situation, right?? :P