Stalk Talk!

luna65

GODS, YOU GUYS!!!

:10_small16::10_small16::10_small16::10_small16::10_small16::10_small16:

Oh and

:ph34r:!!!

Is anyone hinting at an ETA yet? *bats eyelashes appealingly* *smiles sweetly* (*well, as sweetly as an eldergoth such as myself can smile*)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky Skye!! Have fun spending that GC!

Stalkation time!!!!! What can possibly top last month and the months before though!! So far 2013 has been total AWESOMENESS

I hope I don't like any of them because I want to take a vacation... please let there be deep dark resins that I don't like GALORE

maybe just one or two.. or ten..fluffy girly sweet marshmallowy scents..

Stalkation time!!!!! What can possibly top last month and the months before though!! So far 2013 has been total AWESOMENESS

I hope I don't like any of them because I want to take a vacation... please let there be deep dark resins that I don't like GALORE

maybe just one or two.. or ten..fluffy girly sweet marshmallowy scents..

And, if it were a month of deep dark resins, I would be in sooooo much $$$$ trouble!

I predict that it will be this weekend! I predict the return of La Fleur Cremese! AND the HAM!

Well, heck -- let's toss LP White into the fray, too!! Whoo hoo!!!

speaking of which you should be getting yours any day now..

and I cannot wait!!!!

OK, no LP White for the Lady V!

I can't speak as to what Our Commander is up to at the moment, but yeah, I haven't begun anything so this weekend would likely be too soon.

I'll be outside of LA this weekend (relatively unexpected trip) so I'm glad Luna isn't anticipating this weekend... Otherwise I would have to be ordering using my iPhone and them's some little keys and the visual experience on a tiny screen just isn't the same (ahem, size DOES matter!)

I'll be outside of LA this weekend (relatively unexpected trip) so I'm glad Luna isn't anticipating this weekend... Otherwise I would have to be ordering using my iPhone and them's some little keys and the visual experience on a tiny screen just isn't the same (ahem, size DOES matter!)

:001_302: Which harks back to another conversation, yes? *gigglesnort to the Nth degree* :Emoticons04263:

And :ph34r:

I can't speak as to what Our Commander is up to at the moment

As long as she is in good health !!!!!!!

...I swear she must thrive on stress :blink:

As long as she is in good health !!!!!!!

...I swear she must thrive on stress :blink:

And, it is my sincerest hope, that, with all of the lovely scents around her, she can just take a nice deep breath... and be transported to a lovely, absolutely peaceful moment in time... and experience a feeling of calm and joy, a time when the world truly glowed for her and all was perfect, if even for a moment, or a period of time... And I know that is precisely what her wondrous creations provide for me

And, it is my sincerest hope, that, with all of the lovely scents around her, she can just take a nice deep breath... and be transported to a lovely, absolutely peaceful moment in time... and experience a feeling of calm and joy, a time when the world truly glowed for her and all was perfect, if even for a moment, or a period of time... And I know that is precisely what her wondrous creations provide for me

Awww...beautiful words, Chai!!!

Stalk, stalk, stalk...

hmmm :ph34r: ....thinking of what you guys could be brewing? can't wait to see the new releases :love:

stalk, stalk, stalk.... :goldfish5:

Edited by AncientGoddess

HAHAHA! I look forward to the NRs EVERY month! :w00t:

...the game is on!

On your mark . . . get ready . . . get set . . .

And, if it were a month of deep dark resins, I would be in sooooo much $$$$ trouble!

DITTO !

There is much awesomeness afoot...the game is on!

Our scribe has spoken...oooo what spring wonders await unvailing :jumpforjoy: OCCO Ambrosia ? Calii says hopefully :D

... captivation equation whisperwhisperechoecho

*fingers crossed hoping for one of them to be a delicious white fragrance* *hope hope hope*