New Releases for AUTUMN~WINTER 2024!!

Greetings, All! Will have these all up by the weekend!

AD-AmbreFox.jpg.4d2547bca00bdce65c79c4db04ca9049.jpg

Ambre Fox

AD-AlchemyApple.jpg

Alchemy Apple

AD-AshestoDust24.jpg

Ashes to Dust

AD-BlushingEmbers24.jpg

Blushing Embers

AD-EtherealDarkness.jpg

Ethereal Darkness

AD-GhostDust24.jpg

Ghost Dust w/ Open Windows

AD-Kaskit.jpg

Kaskit

AD-LavenderFog.jpg

Lavender Fog

AD-Lantern.jpg

Lantern w/ Blatant Invitation

AD-MoneyDay.jpg

A Day at the Races w/ Swimming with Sharks

AD-MoneyNight.jpg

A Night at the Opera w/ Swimming with Sharks

AD-Pash.jpg

Pash

AD-PreyLions.jpg

PreyLions and Pears

AD-PumpBread.jpg

Pumpkin Bread

AD-Sarcoffeegus.jpg

Sarcoffeegus

AD-SoulFood.jpg

Soul Food

And! The new, Gothy, 'Weenie-ish, Fairy Cake Collection! These are very well received in the store. People of every age love them, but they are perfect for youngsters. Only available in one size, and that's 5ml glass roll-ons. Will make a limited number available on the site.

AD-FC-BlackRaspberry.jpg

Fairy Cake: Black Raspberry

AD-FC-CaramelApple.jpg

Fairy Cake: Caramel Apple

AD-FC-FairyWoods.jpg

Fairy Cake: Fairy Woods

AD-FC-MilkHoney.jpg

Fairy Cake: Hot Milk & Honey

AD-FC-Orange.jpg

Fairy Cake: Orange

AD-FC-Pumpkin.jpg

Fairy Cake: Pumpkin

AD-FC-Strawberry.jpg

Fairy Cake: Strawberry

AD-FC-WhtChocolate.jpg

Fairy Cake: White Chocolate

I will get Ethereal Darkness just because of the label! It’s so cute🥰

Love the word play on pralines (I’m assuming that’s what you were going for) And fairy cakes?!?? I thought I was done spending money but here we go!💸😂

OMG THE CRITTERS ARE BACK!!!!

Labels: *chef's kiss*  (and hopefully the scribing will live up to that standard)

43 minutes ago, Amanda said:

I will get Ethereal Darkness just because of the label! It’s so cute🥰

Love the word play on pralines (I’m assuming that’s what you were going for) And fairy cakes?!?? I thought I was done spending money but here we go!💸😂

❤️ :D

So the funny thing is, it was gonna be called Pralines and Pears, and Kimi programmed the labels with me, and her brain told her a joke, that I got before she did, when she decided to use Lions for that one. So I said, It's PREY LIONS! YERAGENIUS! lol.

35 minutes ago, Kayla said:

White Chocolate Fairy Cake!?!? 🤍🤍🤍

I absolutely love the Alchemy Apple label- so adorable! 

Sar "coffee" gus looks interesting too!

:lol: The coffee one - these two young fellas I call my "shop boyfriends" came up with that one!

And the bear likes the apple one cuz it's got honey in it. :)

Also, I did all the Fairy Cakes based upon popular request.

6 minutes ago, luna65 said:

OMG THE CRITTERS ARE BACK!!!!

Labels: *chef's kiss*  (and hopefully the scribing will live up to that standard)

Because they make me laugh and creep people out, which is also funny. Mwaha!

And of course they will be! ❤️ 

Blushing Embers!!  If this is the one I remember seeing on your website when I first discovered your site about 10+ years ago, I’ve had my eye out for that one for a looooong time. Mara, it’s when your website used to be just an alphabetical listing of small label pics, names, and descriptions that you would just scroll, scroll, scroll through!  Hope it’s the same Blushing Embers— mulberry, marshmallow, smoke?  Oh, and the Fairy Cakes are different!  I was only missing Peach and Lilac and now there’s more. Squeee!  Black Raspberry!!

Ethereal Darkness OMG! That label is seriously so adorable!!! 

I love all these labels and I always look forward to new versions of Ashes to Dust and Soul Food. I'm excited to the ingredients to all of these. And, Black Raspberry Fairy Cake. Yum. 

1 hour ago, SirenSong said:

Blushing Embers!!  If this is the one I remember seeing on your website when I first discovered your site about 10+ years ago, I’ve had my eye out for that one for a looooong time. Mara, it’s when your website used to be just an alphabetical listing of small label pics, names, and descriptions that you would just scroll, scroll, scroll through!  Hope it’s the same Blushing Embers— mulberry, marshmallow, smoke?  Oh, and the Fairy Cakes are different!  I was only missing Peach and Lilac and now there’s more. Squeee!  Black Raspberry!!

I haven't been as uber lucky as many of you who discovered LP way back when, but I've pretty much scoured this forum for the past few months and Blushing Embers was one that seemed to be hyped and loved by sooo many! I asked (I'm sure I'm not the only one) for this to come back just based on the raves from others and CAN NOT WAIT to get my hands on it. So I'm as excited as you are. 😊

I missed getting a full bottle of Ghost Dust last year, and I will not miss that this year!  Heck, I may order multiples.

And good gosh, I can never resist Ashes to Dust and have bought a full size of every single one that's come out!

Lantern with BI is another instant full bottle purchase....

I wanted to say that what I love about the new duo is this:

-1- GENIUS idea!

-2- Although I keep switching them in my head because both the Marx Brothers movies and the Queen albums were released in the Night to Day order:

A Night at the Opera (1935)

A Day at the Races (1937)

and 

A Night at the Opera (1975)

A Day at the Races (1976)

-3- The pig(s) on the labels really do remind me of Margaret Dumont, who usually played the rich addled dowager in the Marx Brothers movies.

Margaret Dumont & Groucho Marx "Animal Crackers" | This phot… | Flickr

Love the labels and the names! Oooh my goodness, Ghost Dust and Lantern, too. And then Fairy Cakes!

4 hours ago, luna65 said:

The pig(s) on the labels really do remind me of Margaret Dumont, who usually played the rich addled dowager in the Marx Brothers movies.

LOL Now that you mention it (and posted a picture), I can see it too. My father always liked the Marx Brothers movies.

18 minutes ago, greenappletart said:

Oh my goodness, those animals are so cute! There are several I am excited for, including Ambre Fox. Ambers can sometimes go really funky and sharp on me, but the ones in that worked. Is the formulation similar?

It's quite citrusy at first, as it's got many oranges on top, but lovely bold on the bottom with lots of ambers.

15 minutes ago, Darbla said:

I hope Ethereal Darkness has licorice in it.  One of my all-time favorites is a designer scent with licorice, but they reformulated and it's not the same anymore.  I've been hoping to get something licoricey here.

It does not. Try Bat Cat! It's almost gone!

31 minutes ago, citrine said:

Amber in FC Pumpkin worries me. Amber doesn't like me.

@Potion Master Will there be any virgin bottles of Lantern?

I can't wait to get the cheat sheet and see the notes nad read Luna's descriptions!

No, I did not make two versions of any of them this time. Sorry to disappoint.

It shouldn't worry you, it's only a drop. It needed a drop of darkness on the bottom so that the craving of deliciousness on top was realized.

On 10/10/2024 at 4:37 PM, BlueBear said:

Sar "coffee" gus went straight over my head until i saw the conversation.  Clearly i need more coffee, both to drink and in perfume form.

I didn’t understand prey lions 😂 but I got the coffee one! Good job or  I’d have needed to give back my coffee anonymous card! 

Ok! They're UP! Whew!

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/new-releases

I put up the trial and bottle set specials with deep discounts, but the collection is still quite large at 16 perfumes, so I wanted to mention that if you would rather, ask me for an invoice and I will offer any 10 items at a 10% discount. k? Email me at: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

Thank you to Luna for the fabulous descriptions, and to Kimi for helping create the whimsical labels! ❤️ 

Oh yes, and the CHEAT SHEET!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Chzde6jH4TFsM4oaKuusifGMgHym-oFX2rYSS9kgCaA/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you have any questions, and as always, if you find I have made an error, please let me know. Much appreciated! Enjoy!

On 10/11/2024 at 1:23 PM, Potion Master said:

It does not. Try Bat Cat! It's almost gone!

Oooh, that one sounds good!

I missed getting a bottle of Lantern last time, so I got a bottle of it, plus a couple of trial vials that piqued my interest