Stalk Talk!

luna65

i'm curious- what makes occo gold impossible?

Sometimes potions are brewed with special ingredients (expensive or hard to get), & sometimes they're just one time only offerings. Most of the Love Potion variants are one time only.

I once saw Pacino having dinner with Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman in a jazz club I was at. The only thing I could really retain was how short he is.

That was my exact thought when I saw Jason Alexander waiting to get on a waterslide at Canada's Wonderland (and how often do you get to type THAT sentence?). Dude I knew you were short but dude!

If I could cyber marry all you right now I would. We would live in the New Releases and spend our days eating chocolate, quoting Goodfellas, and bribing Luna with naked Trevor pics. Callii would feed us homegrown solar cake and energy efficient wine.. Elizabeth would paint us all henna tattoos of Mara, Loki and EL W

Total NON STOP entertainment

i'm curious- what makes occo gold impossible?

I'm joking, but if you'll notice, she didn't mention OCCO Gold, but Love Potion: Gold. Therefore OCCO Gold is, in fact, not impossible at all.

luna you're right. Not sure where my head was last night. I know most things are limited, i just wondered what specifically in that was the reason it was a no no. My brain still isn't working. Anti histamines haven't worked. How can someone on as much vit d as me keep getting colds? Anyway i know this is not the bitching post! Stalk onward!

If I could cyber marry all you right now I would. We would live in the New Releases and spend our days eating chocolate, quoting Goodfellas, and bribing Luna with naked Trevor pics. Callii would feed us homegrown solar cake and energy efficient wine.. Elizabeth would paint us all henna tattoos of Mara, Loki and EL W

Total NON STOP entertainment

You know, Mr. Matt, friend Erik, and I are ordained ministers... Edited by ElizabethOSP

I once saw Pacino having dinner with Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman in a jazz club I was at. The only thing I could really retain was how short he is.

That was my exact thought when I saw Jason Alexander waiting to get on a waterslide at Canada's Wonderland (and how often do you get to type THAT sentence?). Dude I knew you were short but dude!

I saw Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson one time and I nearly passed out when I realized how short he was. In college--and I'm mildly embarrased to admit this-- we used to watch their show on MTV, and all I could think was, "My God! The cameraman had to have been sitting on the ground to get an angle where he didn't look like a teenaged boy." (Also, Jessica's dad looks even skeezier in real life!)

Oh I thought she was in Canada!!! I was kinda hoping for Elizabeths place because I am in driving distance too, but I guess England it is with the blimp and all...

eta: I never thought of Mel as in England as I do not detect an English accent in her posts at all!

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Oh I thought she was in Canada!!! I was kinda hoping for Elizabeths place because I am in driving distance too, but I guess England it is with the blimp and all...

eta: I never thought of Mel as in England as I do not detect an English accent in her posts at all!

Haha, funny girl!

England sounds good to me...

You know, I've always wanted to go to Canada, so I may yet get nearer to you all. A wedding amidst the turning Maple leaves would be so beautiful! Imagine the wedding pictures!!! Leaves fluttering down, twirling around in a wedding dress, it'd be just like a film, and all my LP friends would be there!

And thanks you guys, because this thread is the first thing that made me smile today. Now I'll go and bitch in the bitching thread so as not to spoil the lovely weddingyness of this one.

Our resident artist,Elizabeth, did a quick sketch of the LP Party Dirigble in the planning stages some time ago,forget where it is at but saved these :lol:

LPPartyDirigible.jpg

LPPartyDirgible1.jpg

...I have dibs on the swing!

Oh this thread is too long to follow. Every day I come back a few new pages have been added! By the time I read anything and try to reply to it my post will be redundant! :P

Yeah, I missed the whole party...but I'm ready to venture to any LP marriage be it amongst the maples or the English countryside...

Great thread.

minerveballoon.jpg

The LP Blimp! like this, but more awesome and smells of LPs. :lol:

LOL!!!!!

Oh Lord I really want that balloon.

Me too

OMG mel. If my son and I go to the UK next summer like we're planning to we have to have a meet up!

YES!!!

Yeah, I missed the whole party...but I'm ready to venture to any LP marriage be it amongst the maples or the English countryside...

Great thread.

We just gotta find me a husband now. I have a new date to go on soon, I mean I have a potential guy to go on a date with who is new. LOL. And he is tall and does not have missing teeth, and seems to think I am attractive, and I think it bodes well! He's mostly bald which is quite sexy and ten years younger than I am :D Except he doesn't know that so keep it shhhhhhhh!

Ohhh,good luck,Mel,he sounds interesting and my lips are sealed :lol:

LOL!!!!! Confused gull!!!!! Piano bar!! Love this!!

LOL,still can't find the thread,we had a lot of fun...but then don't we always here! :kiss43:

Ohhh,good luck,Mel,he sounds interesting and my lips are sealed :lol:

LOL,still can't find the thread,we had a lot of fun...but then don't we always here! :kiss43:

Hee! That was over in my journal...but the pic doesn't show up any more! I just ran into it on an external drive or someplace recently... B) ...wait...found it on photobucket! I really need to do a final of that...

ETA: It reappeared in my journal now. Weird! Too sleepy...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

QuickDirigibleSketch.jpg

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 2 weeks later...

WE MUST ALL GO TO ENGLAND TOGETHER.

IT IS WRITTEN.

Bwaha! Now Mel just has to decide on a hubby amongst all her little toy boys!

We're staying at Ellie's house. Prepare the stables for us, Ellie!

:lol:

Oh my goodness - how did I miss all of this? I'm so sorry ladies. I am too late? Have I missed the wedding?

If not I'll get the stables ready in a jiffy and have the pirate ship come collect any who aren't travelling by blimp to the Island.

Initially Mara said we were all bringing our cats on the blimp! Which I was a little nervous about. I think Adelaide will travel fine but Phinnius is so nervous!

I will have to get one of those pheromone collars to calm him down I suppose.

My dog's crate has a pocket to stick a pheromone cartridge, and I can't drag her out of the thing when I have one in there. I'm sure those collars are wonderful!

But back to the wedding. I would love to cruise on the pirate ship!!!!!

Initially Mara said we were all bringing our cats on the blimp! Which I was a little nervous about. I think Adelaide will travel fine but Phinnius is so nervous!

I will have to get one of those pheromone collars to calm him down I suppose.

I also thought Mels was from the US, she didn't sound English at all to me. In fact she sounds a bit like she's a raunchy dirty girl from the South. Like she runs a bordello of wind chimes in New Orleans.

Kind of bums me out that she's from England, because I was really enjoying my fantasy of her running that bordello..

Not that I don't love England. I love all you English gals!