VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

MUSK TONQUIN ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

AD-Odalisque-LovePotion.jpg

This is gonna be a killer with BI. Whew!

Sounds interesting, but since it's more honey, I'll be doing a sample again. I wish honey & I got along better.

Sounds interesting, but since it's more honey, I'll be doing a sample again. I wish honey & I got along better.

You and me both... The last honey scent I wore everyone thought a cat had peed and it was meeeeeeeee...I'm so bummed that my chemistry makes the honey go so bad

No, it's a "light/bright" type of honey, hence the use of that particular word. Usually if a honey is "dirty" then it's worded that way in the description.

Fans of Halo's Angelique & Glistening Buttons will find things to love about this blend too!

Ah. I love Glistening Buttons. Thank you for the insight.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops. I could have skipped this sample then!

No no! The super-dirty musk in Joire De was a civit musk. Don't think I've used that in anything since. Hmmmm, might have to try again. :666:

Please do.

So glad I was wrong!! Sample on order!!

Hey now! No hating on the Jouir De! I LUUUURV Jouir De!LOL