Are you a BAM! girl or a LAM girl?

Guest Lor

With me all I get are the cops in LAM spicy brown sugar...I don't get any brown sugar...the cops stay with me all on my clothes too until I take a shower. I think I will have to try LAM in pink sugar...perhaps this one will be more sweet and less cops...does anyone know if it smells sweet like LP PINK, or are the cops really dominating in scent?

If you ever decide to trade this... I hope I have something you can use...but I am putting this out there for first dibs...hehehe, so far the spicy brown sugar is my favorite, then I would have to say the original honey vanilla one is my next favorite

LAM/Pink is gorgeous to me... I actually have a bottle coming as I only smelled Rosebuds when I ordered for her for a swap we did...I actually think the LP Pink smells soooo much better like this...go figure, I am just happy for anything that covers cops so I can wear loads of cops...hehehe

be blessed - djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the cops with LAM...but I swear the drydown seems much much faster in this...and afterwards, OMG... I love it, I do

I seriously think the drydown on these is FASTER than with straight-up EoW.....I smell no cops after drydown....

Oh I cant wait to get all the different scents! Right now I am having so much fun with the honey-vanilla LAM. Everytime I wear it I get REALLY goood results! :love:

I get the cops with LAM...but I swear the drydown seems much much faster in this...and afterwards, OMG... I love it, I do

djac

ETA: carrie your Bam/orchid rose is here...will send out on Saturday...did you send me your address... I think you did, but my mind is soooo messed up right now...I will check

be blessed

I did darlin and you wrote me back, too :abvb:

Oh I cant wait to get all the different scents! Right now I am having so much fun with the honey-vanilla LAM. Everytime I wear it I get REALLY goood results! :)

*sigh* CC you're making me really excited to get my lam!!!

Too bad I live in Canada *deep breath* it's going to take another week for my order to arrive! dang :kyrii_faerie_action: lol

*sigh* CC you're making me really excited to get my lam!!!

Too bad I live in Canada *deep breath* it's going to take another week for my order to arrive! dang :kyrii_faerie_action: lol

OMG, you are going to have some much fun! LAM would be an amusing but cruel one to have worn during classes :)

I dont think I realized you were a fellow canadian! What part? I am on the west coast and well, it seems I can have WHATEVER I want when I wear LAM :kyrii_faerie_action: ver bad cc :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

OMG, you are going to have some much fun! LAM would be an amusing but cruel one to have worn during classes :)

I dont think I realized you were a fellow canadian! What part? I am on the west coast and well, it seems I can have WHATEVER I want when I wear LAM :kyrii_faerie_action: ver bad cc :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

hehehe grrreat!!! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co maybe I should start hoarding before my bottle even arrives home lol!

Ah! I'm from east-central! hehehehe, dang sounds like LAM beats all the cops out there :kyrii_faerie_action:

If you ever decide to trade this... I hope I have something you can use...but I am putting this out there for first dibs...hehehe, so far the spicy brown sugar is my favorite, then I would have to say the original honey vanilla one is my next favorite

LAM/Pink is gorgeous to me... I actually have a bottle coming as I only smelled Rosebuds when I ordered for her for a swap we did...I actually think the LP Pink smells soooo much better like this...go figure, I am just happy for anything that covers cops so I can wear loads of cops...hehehe

be blessed - djac

Ok Djac,

You will have first dibs..and now I am tempted soo very tempted to get some LAM Pink and LAM original...I just wanted to get something sweet that could cover the cops as well...any suggestions? That LP sale is coming up ...soo many decisions to make..hehe

Stay strong and wonderful as always Djac!!

Ok Djac,

You will have first dibs..and now I am tempted soo very tempted to get some LAM Pink and LAM original...I just wanted to get something sweet that could cover the cops as well...any suggestions? That LP sale is coming up ...soo many decisions to make..hehe

Stay strong and wonderful as always Djac!!

Honestly Jnumbers, after drydown you really will not smell the cops (they aren't even loud to begin with, IMO)...and you will find that you are left with a nice lil scent (whatever you choose i.e., Pink amber, spicy brown sugar, orchid rose... I smelled this by the way and just like I thought, I don't care for rose scents...

but anyway, even the original Vanilla honey smells nice...

You would only need to layer with a scent if you so choose...and pretty much LAM/BAM layers with most everything...kinda like how Black or sugar honeycombs meshes with everything. I know you will love the LAM/BAM w/pink amber cause you like LP Pink.

so get some and get to experimenting girl...pretty soon you will be blamming it.

Question?...did you shake your LAM/spicy brown sugar?...just asking cause I am surprised all you got was the cops scent... not saying that couldn't happen...maybe you are like really sensitive to cops...I was like that in the beginning, but got use to them as long as they are well blended.

BTW... I smelled the rose orchid BAM and Though I can smell the cops are heavier thann the LAM...The rose still covers very well...but, like I said...rose not for djac...but this is going to carries loving home. lol

be blessed jnumbers

djac

Edited by djacquelynstew

Honestly Jnumbers, after drydown you really will not smell the cops (they aren't even loud to begin with, IMO)...and you will find that you are left with a nice lil scent (whatever you choose i.e., Pink amber, spicy brown sugar, orchid rose... I smelled this by the way and just like I thought, I don't care for rose scents...

but anyway, even the original Vanilla honey smells nice...

You would only need to layer with a scent if you so choose...and pretty much LAM/BAM layers with most everything...kinda like how Black or sugar honeycombs meshes with everything. I know you will love the LAM/BAM w/pink amber cause you like LP Pink.

so get some and get to experimenting girl...pretty soon you will be blamming it.

Question?...did you shake your LAM/spicy brown sugar?...just asking cause I am surprised all you got was the cops scent... not saying that couldn't happen...maybe you are like really sensitive to cops...I was like that in the beginning, but got use to them as long as they are well blended.

BTW... I smelled the rose orchid BAM and Though I can smell the cops are heavier thann the LAM...The rose still covers very well...but, like I said...rose not for djac...but this is going to carries loving home. lol

be blessed jnumbers

djac

Yeah, J#, although some people (including myself) wear these solo with no other cover scent, you may just be one who needs an additional cover.....like Djac says, they layer well with EVERYTHING.....oh, and do try shaking the bottle....I found that the sandalwood scent is stronger and a bit deeper by shaking......that may help.....

Thank you for the tips Djac and Dolly...

Yeah, as a matter of fact since it has cops I always make it a habit to shake the bottle vigorously before applying...I must be EXTREMELY sensitive to the smell..that has got to be it!

I knew I should have gotten the LAM in Pink Amber...well looks like I might have to get some at the sale instead...

As for layering the LAM I tried it with a bit of native soil and you know what it works quite well but the scent of the cops just stays on my clothing...lol...

Thank you for the tips Djac and Dolly...

Yeah, as a matter of fact since it has cops I always make it a habit to shake the bottle vigorously before applying...I must be EXTREMELY sensitive to the smell..that has got to be it!

I knew I should have gotten the LAM in Pink Amber...well looks like I might have to get some at the sale instead...

As for layering the LAM I tried it with a bit of native soil and you know what it works quite well but the scent of the cops just stays on my clothing...lol...

Sweetie, I think that you may just be hyper-sensitive to the cops....some ladies when first using cops, become overly aware of the scent. And, there are a lot of them in these blends. Just know that the cops smell will register differently with a man than it does a woman. So, while men and women may be smelling it, the men will not think it smells "bad" or "foul".....it is a mating signal. It may take some getting used to, but trust me on this one.....men are not smelling the same thing you are......

And, bear in mind that these are meant to be only lightly scented....not necessarily meant to be a stand-alone perfume (although they CAN be worn that way).....

Try the pink amber one though.....it may be more to your liking.....

Sweetie, I think that you may just be hyper-sensitive to the cops....some ladies when first using cops, become overly aware of the scent. And, there are a lot of them in these blends. Just know that the cops smell will register differently with a man than it does a woman. So, while men and women may be smelling it, the men will not think it smells "bad" or "foul".....it is a mating signal. It may take some getting used to, but trust me on this one.....men are not smelling the same thing you are......

And, bear in mind that these are meant to be only lightly scented....not necessarily meant to be a stand-alone perfume (although they CAN be worn that way).....

Try the pink amber one though.....it may be more to your liking.....

'Tis soo true..esp where the hubby is concerned...there are scents that I love and he absolutely dislikes..and likewise...But yes, I am very sensitive to the cops..but I will try to find a scent that layers well with the LAM spicy brown sugar...thinking perhaps LP BLACK...and I will have to get the LAM pink amber for sure!!

Thanks for your input Dolly!

'Tis soo true..esp where the hubby is concerned...there are scents that I love and he absolutely dislikes..and likewise...But yes, I am very sensitive to the cops..but I will try to find a scent that layers well with the LAM spicy brown sugar...thinking perhaps LP BLACK...and I will have to get the LAM pink amber for sure!!

Thanks for your input Dolly!

LP Black will probably be wonderful with it.....try letting the LAM dry down completely (about 10 min or so) before applying the cover....that should help lessen the cop smell....

I think that I am more of a BAM girl, but I do want to try LAM at one point. I am also waiting for the sale. I can't seem to make up my mind on what to order. I like ambers, sugars, florals, and resins. So eventually, I'll have to think of it. Honey LP notes unfortunately don't really work well for me, which is too bad, I love the scent of honey.

OMG! I got the Brown Sugar LAM and before dry down, the first 45minutes or so it totally smells like a**!!! Proper skank smell but it mellows to a musky brown sugar which is really nice :)

LMFAO!!!! :) I had no idea that skank was in use across the Pond. Can't wait for the sale to order som LAM in sandalwood.

LMFAO!!!! :smilies-23596: I had no idea that skank was in use across the Pond.

Hhmmm.... It might not be actually. I often get a lot of strange looks from people because of my use of "international slang" and idioms... I've lived all over the world and I've given up on trying to keep track of which terms to use in which countries :draggy:

Some owrds I do try and avoid though... I still get caught using the word "pants" the wrong way...Here in the UK pants aren't trousers (which is what I mean when I use the term)...pants in the UK are knickers/undies :) Once when I wore a skirt (which is rare for me) and someone commented and said "oh, unusual to see you in a skirt" my reply was "well, I didn't have any clean pants"... I got VERY odd looks and it took me a while before I realised what I'd said :)

Hhmmm.... It might not be actually. I often get a lot of strange looks from people because of my use of "international slang" and idioms... I've lived all over the world and I've given up on trying to keep track of which terms to use in which countries :draggy:

Some owrds I do try and avoid though... I still get caught using the word "pants" the wrong way...Here in the UK pants aren't trousers (which is what I mean when I use the term)...pants in the UK are knickers/undies :) Once when I wore a skirt (which is rare for me) and someone commented and said "oh, unusual to see you in a skirt" my reply was "well, I didn't have any clean pants"... I got VERY odd looks and it took me a while before I realised what I'd said :)

HEHE.....I bet that did get some strange reactions.....

I had a visitor from the UK--a guy that I kind of knew but not really. I was doing a load of laundry and asked him if he wanted me to throw his pants in with the next batch. The dawning horror on his face was priceless. I do speak UK in addition to US and realized what the problem was relatively quickly and modified my question to mean his trousers. We spent the next week trying out idiomatic speech on each other so it turned out okay and still gives me a giggle.

I was fairly well-versed in Limey (by virtue of being an Anglophile and having friends and relatives from Blighty) before I met Quince, but he fine-tuned my use of the colloquial (among other things). :jumpforjoy:

Edited by luna65

I think I might be a BAM girl, even though I haven't tried any yet. I am definitely not an alpha female in my every day life, so I'm just guessing.

I think it's a matter of the A-nol creates happy/sparkly/fireworks and the B-nol creates more content/snuggly/candlelight. That said, I'm pretty alpha-ish and I've noticed a bit of mellowing since I started wearing a lot of B-nol.

Hmmm....don't know whether I am a LAM or a BAM or a BLAM, but I am definitely a dirty dirty girl. I like the smell of the cops. Of course I opened the bottle of LAM and took a big sniff....doh...that was a bit strong. Hey, maybe it is scent association, but I like that slightly unwashed morning after aspect.

And lord knows DH is a fan - the only cops cover he didn't care much for is Pherogirl.

I wore LAM yesterday about my neck and shoulders and I was full of myself all day...I was pretty convinced that I was The Bomb. Forgot all about the LAM until I got home and DH snarfled my neck and tried to seat me on the dishwasher....yeah, it's just...rising steam and...well...

I plan to order BAM ASAS (as soon as sale) b/c I am a b-nol lover. It kind of softens my sharp edges, so to speak.

I think I might be a BAM girl, even though I haven't tried any yet. I am definitely not an alpha female in my every day life, so I'm just guessing.

I dont find Anol to be super alpha (I to am very alpha) I find it to be more Fun loving and ready for anything. I have had to much CRAZY fun with LAM, so I am a definite fan! I will have to see how BAM compares with my crazy choices and excursions hehehe....

Hmmm....don't know whether I am a LAM or a BAM or a BLAM, but I am definitely a dirty dirty girl. I like the smell of the cops. Of course I opened the bottle of LAM and took a big sniff....doh...that was a bit strong. Hey, maybe it is scent association, but I like that slightly unwashed morning after aspect.

And lord knows DH is a fan - the only cops cover he didn't care much for is Pherogirl.

I wore LAM yesterday about my neck and shoulders and I was full of myself all day...I was pretty convinced that I was The Bomb. Forgot all about the LAM until I got home and DH snarfled my neck and tried to seat me on the dishwasher....yeah, it's just...rising steam and...well...

I plan to order BAM ASAS (as soon as sale) b/c I am a b-nol lover. It kind of softens my sharp edges, so to speak.

Well if you are a "dirty, dirty girl" lol, LAM should fit REAL nice. It seems to definetly add to this already fun loving persona...

I totally get "da bomb" feeling with this mix. I feel on top of the world and feel like every party is ten times more fun with this mix...and yes it does lead to some fun sexual experiences....I think I need to watch out when I wear this mix lol

I dont find Anol to be super alpha (I to am very alpha) I find it to be more Fun loving and ready for anything. I have had to much CRAZY fun with LAM, so I am a definite fan! I will have to see how BAM compares with my crazy choices and excursions hehehe....

Well if you are a "dirty, dirty girl" lol, LAM should fit REAL nice. It seems to definetly add to this already fun loving persona...

I totally get "da bomb" feeling with this mix. I feel on top of the world and feel like every party is ten times more fun with this mix...and yes it does lead to some fun sexual experiences....I think I need to watch out when I wear this mix lol

Oh yeah, I am going to be playing with the LAM/BAM this weekend....will be leaving tomorrow evening and won't be back until Sunday, but I am going with a bag of pheros, so I am sure I will have stories to tell when I return!

We will be doing physical-type chores most of the weekend, so there will be a lot of body heat and phero diffusion....I'm sure it will be an interesting weekend!

Hey djac, I received your sweet package today and the orchid rose BLAM is so light and pretty, I really like it! and thanks for the other samples too!

It's amazing how subtle a fragrance can be and still cover the cops when they're in oil form. There is a little wateriness and sheerness to the orchid rose that somehow works with the cops, I'm so surprised. You really only smell them noticeably before drydown.

... so of course now I DO want to try all the other flavors; the sandalwood one is calling my name ... :lol:

• 1 year later...

BAM! would certainly help with that, but Mara says Perfect Match engenders the "butterflies in the tummy" type of feeling.

I agree with Luna and the BAM vs LAM,B-nol is the more connecting/caring phero...Perfect Match,would be my choice,it has a nice amount of B-nol in it, and I also get great self-effects from it :D

*Dolce Far Niente turned me into a BAM girl :D

Definitely a LAM girl now :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I need to clarify...I love LAM !!!...especially in CE :D I really could not choose one over the other. So far I only have it in the spicy brown sugar, in the oil,and I think I need to try it in the honey soon :wub:

It was the scent of Dolce Far Niente that got me to experiment more with BAMs potential :)

I need to clarify...I love LAM !!!...especially in CE :D I really could not choose one over the other. So far I only have it in the spicy brown sugar, in the oil,and I think I need to try it in the honey soon :lol:

It was the scent of Dolce Far Niente that got me to experiment more with BAMs potential :)

Calii is a BLAM girl, hehe.

LOL, I realized I never actually answered the question!

LAM! is my happy sauce just for me. I really don't care what effect it has on others but if it's a positive effect then of course I'm all for it.

Quince considers me a BAM! girl, whenever I wear it he says things like it makes me so obviously me. But then again, Quim is a very specific kind of girl, whereas luna is mutable. :D

Alphanol tends to exhaust me, I am an introvert and all of that outward energy wears me out, so I can't wear it every day. I have to be very careful with my work to protect my own energy and to reserve what's mine. That being said I LOVE its effects on me and others in moderation. I am more of a one on one BAM girl personality wise though. I love deep intimate conversations and I have little patience for benign bullshit convo. Love them both for different reasons.

I'm a LAM girl for sure although I can be a BAM with the right person. As perhaps I'm a BLAM? Perhaps I should take those out on Friday as I will have meetings scheduled back-to-back.

I love deep intimate conversations and I have little patience for benign bullshit convo.

ME TOO!!!! I can't go on and on about... nothing... I'm generally a quiet person but when I'm with the right people or talking about the right topic, I will go into a tangent :D In depth conversation is my thing :msn_red_fox_smilies-09::D:D Guess I'm a BAM gurl?! :D