OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay...now trying to decide whether to wait for the new scents, or just jump. TRYYYYYYING to wait! *breathe* *om* *drink gin* *stalk forum* *stalk LPMPsite* *om* Heh. But I REEEEEALLY need more Compromising Positions. Really...

Also now thinking of getting the Spell Collection set...I have Road Opener right now and it's great for both scent and intent! And for that matter, Yule is fast upon us and my kids might enjoy private editions...hmmmmm....ManThing too.....much pondering....

Edited by ElizabethOSP

full sz btl of Santa's Little Helper and monthly freebie samples of North Pole for Men and Garland & Lace V3, that's it

Oh Em Gee!!! Well, just like liz, I'm going to need Santa's Little Helper, Garlands and Lace, and North Pole...and the scrub...and....!... :banana085: But, hey! It's Buy Nothing Day today. I shall not worry about it 'til--umm--midnight! Heh!

Aww, to hell with it. I wanted to wait, but I couldn´t. So I ordered: Festival of Lights, Lady Frost, Peppermint Patty and free forummember samplers of Santa's Little Helper and Blue Corn Girl. I liked the sound of santas helper, but I don´t tend to do so well with spices, so I better try out first.

Alright, I checked the cart & saw only 12 WTLs left. So something in my brain snapped & I ordered 5 bottles of 'Who's That Lady?' I will not miss out being stocked up on a fave again :o

I have a Peppermint Patty, sampler subscription and scrub of the month on order. I think I need some Sexpionage, since I can't find my sample from last month...too hard to figure this out with my limited budget!! ACK!!

Just ordered a bottle of Cougar Potion and Legend and Cuddle Bunny as my forum freebs! I'm gonna HAVE to come back later in December w/some Yule$$, but I needed that Cougar NNNOWWW!!! :(

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Yes, finally ..... I've managed to put in a mega order. Mainly UN pheros, spell potions, spell kits, the LP staples and my favourite With Every Breath and CTM. Since Christmas is around the corner, these bottles will come in handy. If they don't come in on time for Christmas (and it's not likely to), I'll have to dip into my backup bottles first.

I know this thread is about new releases, but while waiting for my nov-for-dec sampler, I feel oncoming, like the rumble of a faraway but approaching train, the growing need to order a bunch of foody bottles: AVV, Whoopsy, LP Red, LP Original (I only have with BI which is too powerful for daily wear, LOL), White Licorice, BBM, Musk in Pixie Dust, a Sparkle Fuschia to replace the sample I broke after only one timid half-spray *sob*, maybe Rosebud's Vanilla Maplewood... I blame the cold weather. But having just placed an order a few days ago, I'm trying not to drive Mara + team crazy, and also not go broke.

I know this thread is about new releases, but while waiting for my nov-for-dec sampler, I feel oncoming, like the rumble of a faraway but approaching train, the growing need to order a bunch of foody bottles: AVV, Whoopsy, LP Red, LP Original (I only have with BI which is too powerful for daily wear, LOL), White Licorice, BBM, Musk in Pixie Dust, a Sparkle Fuschia to replace the sample I broke after only one timid half-spray *sob*, maybe Rosebud's Vanilla Maplewood... I blame the cold weather. But having just placed an order a few days ago, I'm trying not to drive Mara + team crazy, and also not go broke.

I keep wanting to order those bath bombs I spied in the magic section...

Hi, everybody. I'm new here. I placed my first order with LPMP at the end of last month for all-phero month trial set, samples of Liquid Fluorite, May Day, and Elixir Silver, and Essence Oil. My order is not here yet, but I'm So tempted to place another order already. :10_small16::P:)

Hi, everybody. I'm new here. I placed my first order with LPMP at the end of last month for all-phero month trial set, samples of Liquid Fluorite, May Day, and Elixir Silver, and Essence Oil. My order is not here yet, but I'm So tempted to place another order already. :10_small16::P:)

Welcome! Ah yes it's so tempting to stack your orders, lol.

Hi, everybody. I'm new here. I placed my first order with LPMP at the end of last month for all-phero month trial set, samples of Liquid Fluorite, May Day, and Elixir Silver, and Essence Oil. My order is not here yet, but I'm So tempted to place another order already. :):(:)

Welcome to our forum :) ...are you in the USA? As far as I know,May Day is out of stock,you could e-mail Mara.

Yes it is very hard to resist all these amazing creations :D

Hi, everybody. I'm new here. I placed my first order with LPMP at the end of last month for all-phero month trial set, samples of Liquid Fluorite, May Day, and Elixir Silver, and Essence Oil. My order is not here yet, but I'm So tempted to place another order already. :):(:)

welcome here!! everything is so tempting. hope you love all your new potions. I am waiting for my packages too. I have 2 in the mail.

Hello again!

Well, I did manage to get a job, so I thought I would celebrate with an order!

And you know, you were all right-- I think that this job will give me much better experience than the job I didn't get.

Thank you so much for all the positive energy!

So I got a bottle of Allumette, and for my Forum Member Samples: Teddy Man 2 and Iconic Tonic, with alternates of Sparkle Fuchsia and Voracious.

I'm never sure which samples to get since I have the yearly membership, but I thought I'd snag some of the October's men's fragrances for my boyfriend. And I certainly wouldn't object to another Sparkle Fuchsia (or Flying Potion, for that matter) sample. Yummy!

Hi, everybody. I'm new here. I placed my first order with LPMP at the end of last month for all-phero month trial set, samples of Liquid Fluorite, May Day, and Elixir Silver, and Essence Oil. My order is not here yet, but I'm So tempted to place another order already. :lol::) :)

Tdn44, welcome to the forum. You'll have a fantastic time here.

I'm eyeing on a bottle of Compromising Position, G&L and SS4W when it launches.

Welcome! Ah yes it's so tempting to stack your orders, lol.

Thank you! I've been stalking LPMP's Web site and the forum like crazy. I'm an addict already. LOL

Welcome to our forum :) ...are you in the USA? As far as I know,May Day is out of stock,you could e-mail Mara.

Yes it is very hard to resist all these amazing creations :)

Thanks! I'm not currently in the States, actually. I ordered May Day in a sample size. :)

welcome here!! everything is so tempting. hope you love all your new potions. I am waiting for my packages too. I have 2 in the mail.

Thank you!

Tdn44, welcome to the forum. You'll have a fantastic time here.

I'm eyeing on a bottle of Compromising Position, G&L and SS4W when it launches.

Thanks!

I received my order today, and everything smells gorgeous! One item is missing though, but I've already sent an e-mail to LPMP and hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. Anyways, I'm already working on my next order as we speak. :(

I received my order today, and everything smells gorgeous! One item is missing though, but I've already sent an e-mail to LPMP and hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. Anyways, I'm already working on my next order as we speak. :(

Hi tnd444! Oooh--kinda stacking orders! It's as if you've been here alllll along. Have fun--it's GREAT here!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh,I am glad you got your order :lol: being out of the country explains the timing...hmmm,it was the May Day in the sample size that showed out of stock,was that the item missing per chance ? Ohhh,definitely try Compromising Positions and Garland & Lace,and LP Original,and Red,and all the Xmas scents,and the Halloween scents...and...and :wub:

Just ordered my ManThing a bottle of Legend. Had gotten a sample, and it smells swoonworthy on him. I notice that I kind of hang out a LOT with him when he's wearing it! Heeee! And...I also ordered a sample of Santa's Little Helper! YAY! Next order, will have to jump on a bottle of Compromising Positions. Love that scent!

Ok,I have had some xtra xmas money since Friday,just could not wait any longer :) so ordered bottles of Love Potion Red,S'more Than A Feeling and umm two more bottles of Dolce Far Niente :huh: