New Releases for DECEMBER 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your descriptions Mz Luna!! :abfx:...hee,being a Gentry fan had to LOL @ Merry,and pink sugared eggnog,yowza! :Emoticons04235: but laughed the most at Get Happy :lol: ...and drooled too,yikes,pear maple pie: syrupy pear and tart pomegranate with a generous stir of sweet maple sugar cradled in warm pumpkin pie crust. :Emoticons0086: ...it's beginning to look a lot more like Xmas :P

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your descriptions Mz Luna!! :abfx:...hee,being a Gentry fan had to LOL @ Merry,and pink sugared eggnog,yowza!

Yeah you know I figured people would make that connection but in all honesty it's not a reference to Merry Gentry; I just had an idea about fairies drinking pink eggnog. I had an actual vignette worked up, sorta, but it wouldn't cooperate in time.

Yeah you know I figured people would make that connection but in all honesty it's not a reference to Merry Gentry; I just had an idea about fairies drinking pink eggnog. I had an actual vignette worked up, sorta, but it wouldn't cooperate in time.

Hee...yeah I know you are not exactly a fan :001_302: ...when/if the time is right,will always be interested in reading! :D

Thanks ma'am, I was going for an emphasis on humor this month.

They are some pretty clever and cute descriptions.

Can I still order a November trial collection to go with the rest of my order?

Yes, just write in NOVEMBER in the section where it asks for CUSTOMER NOTES. (Not at the end of the order in PayPal, I mean there is a spot when ordering the monthly collection where you can tell me what month you want if it differs from the current month).

Mara, is there a way I can reserve a bottle of Indecent Exposure for January? I'm moving soon (next 2-3 weeks) and I'd prefer to place the order after I'm in the new place.

Hi Ravenwing, I put you on as an "alternate" in case anyone doesn't follow thru or it turns out that I can squeeze a little extra out of the master bottles...which may be the case as I counted the ounces on the conservative side to be safe.

Raven I bequeath my bottle reservation to you ok? I want too many other things... gah!

Oh Mara!!! I got my kitty scents! OMG you read my mind and delivered a thousand times what I had imagined!!

Each scent delivers a different story and feels just like it's kitty owner!!! i'm going to cry because I am so happy. OMG I can't even tell you how much I love these. I'm even feeling really sleepy,relaxed, and super powerful! I can tell just like with everything these were made with love!

Thank you so much!!! XOXOXOXXOXO

OMG I CANNOT get over these! WOW they each represent each cat perfectly!!!!

Mara, is there a way I can reserve a bottle of Indecent Exposure for January? I'm moving soon (next 2-3 weeks) and I'd prefer to place the order after I'm in the new place.

I made a lot of that one so we should be ok, but I will hold one aside for you just in case. Good luck with your move! How brave of you, doing that during the holidays!!!!!

Oh Mara!!! I got my kitty scents! OMG you read my mind and delivered a thousand times what I had imagined!!

Each scent delivers a different story and feels just like it's kitty owner!!! i'm going to cry because I am so happy. OMG I can't even tell you how much I love these. I'm even feeling really sleepy,relaxed, and super powerful! I can tell just like with everything these were made with love!

Thank you so much!!! XOXOXOXXOXO

OMG I CANNOT get over these! WOW they each represent each cat perfectly!!!!

Yay! So happy you like them! They were very well thought out concepts. I really liked the pairings you came up with, very unique! And yes, I do love you. :wub:

Yay! So happy you like them! They were very well thought out concepts. I really liked the pairings you came up with, very unique! And yes, I do love you. :wub:

Oh mara they are perfect!!! I am so happy!!! This is like My Bday, Halloween and Xmas all in one!!! I love you back!!! Meow!!!

Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!!

Yes, just write in NOVEMBER in the section where it asks for CUSTOMER NOTES. (Not at the end of the order in PayPal, I mean there is a spot when ordering the monthly collection where you can tell me what month you want if it differs from the current month).

Gotcha! I thought that was how it worked, but with the "specialness" of November I just had to ask. Time to put in my order at last!

For those that reserved the PEs, please use the Gift Cert option to purchase them.

You go to this page: www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Redeem_Coupon.html

Use the second entry, enter a qty of 5 (= $25) and then just write in the name of the item.

Thanks so much!

xoxoxo

Just paid. Hope I did it right. I ordered a sample of Winter Wizardry with it, and tried to find a sample of Excalibur. I found the full bottle listing but couldn't pull up Excalibur on the samples page. Are full bottles all that's left of it?

I made a lot of that one so we should be ok, but I will hold one aside for you just in case. Good luck with your move! How brave of you, doing that during the holidays!!!!!

Thank you. The move is a little less out of bravery, a little more out of necessity.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure where to put this. The phero trial specials are all over now that it's Jan 1. There are, however some leftovers and Mara will be making a list of what's left. So, there is one more shot to buy some. She is not bottling any new bottles though.

I just wanted to put it out there that if anyone does not want their bottle of Black Panther that they put on hold, I would love to have another... I hope this is the right spot to put this, please move if its not....thanks

Edited by dolphindolls2

And I would love to have a Black Panther, if there is any of that wonderful potion left in the vat!

PM -- you had mentioned earlier that I could have a bottle of that new carnation PE that's being brewed, but I don't know its name or how to pay for it!! Should I just wait to hear from you?? Thank you!

Edited by Just Ducky

And I would love to have a Black Panther, if there is any of that wonderful potion left in the vat!

PM -- you had mentioned earlier that I could have a bottle of that new carnation PE that's being brewed, but I don't know its name or how to pay for it!! Should I just wait to hear from you?? Thank you!

I was thinking the same thing! It's called "Mom's Crazy for Carnations", I think! I was hoping to just wait until NR's are released and then I'd purchased $25 worth of GC's and put a note that it's for the carnation perfume she's holding aside for me.

Mara, is that the correct way to do it?

MCR -- That makes perfect sense. Thanks!!!

I just wanted to put it out there that if anyone does not want their bottle of Black Leopard that they put on hold, I would love to have another... I hope this is the right spot to put this, please move if its not....thanks

Now THIS is intriguing. Please keep is posted because I am dying to get my hands on Black Leopard.

Black Panther, Spotted Leopard - I think it's important to keep the names straight to avoid confusion.

Not sure where to put this. The phero trial specials are all over now that it's Jan 1. There are, however some leftovers and Mara will be making a list of what's left. So, there is one more shot to buy some. She is not bottling any new bottles though.

Oh, ack! I forgot this ended January 1st :( I hope there are some of the ones that I want left over.

I think I do have a few left over from Victoria's trilogy. There's also some new PEs. I will post in a few days about what is available.

If there's any Tabby Tiger, I'd take it!

I just can't to see what this months offerings will be, though I'm hoping for a foodie SS4W scent should Rocket Fuel not make a comeback.

It's already been brewed about four times so I don't expect it will.

I think I do have a few left over from Victoria's trilogy. There's also some new PEs. I will post in a few days about what is available.

Excellent... I want another BP so badly....Where will you post the extras at at when, can you tell I don't want to miss out....LOL

I was thinking the same thing! It's called "Mom's Crazy for Carnations", I think! I was hoping to just wait until NR's are released and then I'd purchased $25 worth of GC's and put a note that it's for the carnation perfume she's holding aside for me.

Mara, is that the correct way to do it?

Hmm, is it a good idea in general to prepurchase GCs in this way so that when PEs are released you can just use $25 worth to pay for them without delay? I'm asking because I still have some Chanukah money left over.... and, I don't wish to miss out on PEs in the future.

This is good news! I kept on plotting my next order just a wee bit too long and missed ordering some more phero trials. Any idea of when the list of extras will be posted?