Mara...is there no end to your wonderfulness

I have to say a big "Thank you!!" to all LPMP people. My package arrived fast (11 days after I got a message from John that the package has been sent), and got all these lovely free samples, body scrub (smells fantastic!) and a full Seduction perfume bottle! You people are amazing :)

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my two orders today...yippee kay ay aye! Love the sniffees & if I could get past this hangover enough to shower today, I'd certainly be trying that butter samp. out. Any I love the new shrinkwrap on sprays, very inventive.

• 2 weeks later...

I got ur package today!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!! Especially the sniffees!!! I realli need the return to me (to spike my bf hahahha.. )and road opener (for the NEW YEAR!!!) !!! THANKYOU!!! And the Noco Rose smells WONDERFUL!!!! It's beautiful, pretty and elegant! Just RIGHT!!! OOOOO... Im in coocooland once again!!! THANKYOU SO MUCH! You guys are so so WONDERFUL!! :(:):)

I got my package last night and was thrilled to bits especially that you gave me a large sample of the haunted hallows as well as remembering the protection, ashes to dust oils plus the nommy smelling butterstuff is delicious. Thanks so much!

Got my order yesterday & it was such a pleasant respite from vomit duty, LOLZ!

My sick little one took a nap & I was able to take my box to my happy place for opening, the happy place being the corner on the floor in front LP drawer in nightstand surround by LPs. Anyway, I loved the samps & the tiny tarot deck. It's so adorable I don't even want to take it out of the box, I just want to keep it as a pristine collector's item. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for my small staycation yesterday :)

:cry: THANK YOU, Thank you, Thank you Mara and John! I got my package with all my goodies at 11:49. The postal worker was frantic, thought it was after noon and you would have to be refunded the shipping. ;) I'm shocked that I got it so quickly since I only ordered two days ago. :D Thank you soooo much for the extra special items you included for me. I would normally call them freebies but they waaay surpass "freebies"

Thank you so much for the Tiny Tarot Mara & John. I can now pull a card every morning at the office in total secrecy! <_<

I've been thinking of some practice with the cards lately & the Universal Waite is one of my preferred decks.

Thanks Again!

Thankyou Thankyou SOOOOOO much for the tiny Tarot cards!!! I have always been curious about them!! And i had a go at them and it was... WOW! It worked!!!! <_< I was kinda shocked to see the results of the cards!! It's both scary and exciting at the same time!!!! :D Now, i can do it for my sisters and friends heehee :shocked: Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
I love the lip butter you included in my order. It smells like berries and makes my lips so smooth and hydrated. Just what I needed! I think you guys should sell lip products! ;)

Oh i really wanna try it!!!! SOUNDS AMAZING..... :D

I cannot than you enough Mara for fast tracking my parcel it came in record time and everything has exceeded my expectations. I also thank you deeply for the Chapter 3 redemption which truly struck a chord in my heart. My warmest wishes I send to you...

My package arrived today, after only 7 days I got my notice!!!This is so amazing!!Got my lovely perfumes and custom made products, and I have to say I am fascinated by the lip butter and the nomy smelling butterstuff!Thank you for all freebies and the full bottle perfume. I'm very, very happy!!! :lol2::clapW2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got it today. Thank you Potion Goddess & many happy returns of the love & light you brought me today. I'm so sleepy, will elaborate further another time ~XOXO~

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say thank you for the spell sampler. Wall of Protection was on my wish list to try but my BFF showed up as I was opening the box and since she was leaving in the morning to drive 16 hours to be with her boyfriend I gifted her the sample to wear on her trip and keep her safe.

I can't wait to try the rest though.

Mara.

I love you.

Perfume Fairy you are.

Magickal and Giving.

Delight my senses.

Fill my heart.

With every order.

Blessed be you.

O' great Queen of the Perfumes.

Thank you for your generosity, now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to induce a perfume coma, and live in this cloud of scented glory.

I couldn't sleep well this morning and thus got out of bed at 4 in the morning. I found a lovely greeting card in my email and it's from Mara & John. Thank you so much for the beautiful card! Have a great Easter too!

Aww, my sweetie just came over and asked, "Who are Mara and John?" After I explained..."they'd send ME a card, really?" :lolipop:

I hope you got yours too?

We like the pretty magical cards, they make me happy. Or hoppy, in this case.

:lol:

WOW! The Ecard is very MAGICAL INDEED!!! Thankyou very much for the EcarD!!!!! It's beautiful! :blink: