Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

I think it has to do with John-John's computer being non-functional right now, it just has to be done a different way than usual.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luna is correct.

Our computer w/ stamps.com melted in the heat and we had to buy a whole new one! I have had to do the postage via PayPal and Amazon the past week, and many of them manually that couldn't go through either. So you will be getting emails from one of those three sources, but none via stamps.com.

Sent out a ton of boxes today and yesterday so people should start getting their new releases tomorrow.

:)

I got my notice today :cat690:

My notice was not a "Cataluna".. it was Paypal.. this is the one I got last time too. It works a bit different and seems to take a little extra time to update tracking but it does work and it is real.

oh thank you Mara & Co, excellent! :)

Edited by StacyK

My notice came yesterday, as did notices for some clothes and other stuff I bought. I should slather on some G&L or something this weekend because it's about to be Christmas at my house!!

I love that!! I just got some dresses and a bathing suit that I ordered, I felt the same way, lol

Shipping notice said today...Michaels on alert....I'll be texting him reminders around delivery time...don't want Lady V's sweet pussy sitting in that hot box too long....

LOL!

I think my pkg is coming today too!! So excited..

^^ Me too!! I posted on the NR July oops sorry! too OMFG excited... waaah

:cat690::D

I'm covered in Raspberry Chiffion what to do?? fuck it!!!! Double O your mine

Edited by StacyK

I got my pkg today...OH YEAH !! :aola:

LOVE the shimmery bag :love:

Thank YOU Mara and LP ELVES :)

Mine should be here tomorrow! It's already in Honolulu..grr...

What exactly is grr ? You live in HAWAII! LOL

I love my LP... but I'd take that hit. ;)

Edited by StacyK

Mine should be here tomorrow! It's already in Honolulu..grr...

What exactly is grr ? You live in HAWAII! LOL

I love my LP... but I'd take that hit. ;)

Hawaii is beautiful but it is expensive ....

I have some Sandy Bottom (among other things) on the way. Hopefully delivered by Sandy herself ... :lol:

Edited by quietguy

Got my notice too!! SO.EXCITED!!!! If Sandy Bottom shows up though, I'm sending her your direction QG. I just want the box, then she can leave. The guy on Highland Fling could stay awhile though.

I received my first package today - THANK YOU MARA!! - and received my shipping notice on the second package as well!

I got my notice today! :D Can't wait to get my sampler! Reading everyone's reviews & all of Luna's stories is making the wait so much fun and so explicitly excruciating! :lol: I feel like I can't *truly* know the personalities of the girls until I know their perfumes... 8-10 more days & Double O & Marsha Mellow will be mine! :w00t: