Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Woohoo! I got my order (no shipping notice, it just showed up!)- what a wonderful surprise. It was in a pretty beaded little gold organza bag and everything.

Haven't opened the pheromone vials yet, but I will say this- Mara is magical. Magical. Every single one of the four trial vials I ordered I liked the smell of in the vial. This almost never happens. Oddly enough, they all evoked positive scent memories in me and I can't tell why- best I can guess is that the three fruity ones remind me of my long, long discontinued favourite perfume oil, even though they aren't "the same" scent. Weird! Pleasantly so. :)

Going to have to pick a pheroblend perfume now and test it. :)

ETA: Okay, I don't think italics was enough to describe how MAGICAL Mara is. Even the three little sample sniffies that were sent (two of which were discontinued/sold out?), two of them I love the smell of in the vial. The third I think was also chosen with my preferences in mind, but I'm a little wary of because it has that kind of scent that tends to get soapy and sharp on me. It's not bad though, and I'll gladly give it a shot! Usually I am frustratingly hard to "shop for" and it's very rare indeed that I like free, "randomly" chosen samples like that.

I'm just really stunned and pleased that it seems they even gave me samples they thought I would like, as opposed to just randomly tossing little vials in there.

ALSO ETA: Oh my god my eyes almost rolled back in my head when I opened La Sylphide and smelled it. How can it possibly smell that delicious what is this I usually hate the foody-esque scents.

Edited by Princess

I got Betrothal Potion, Glass Slipper, Nectar de L'Amour, and Smitten Kitten. Sniffy samples of Candy Pop, Trianon-esque, and Elan Vitale. The first two are the ones I loved in the vial. Elan is the one that is making me kind of wary but curious.

On the phero side, I got Cuddle Bunny (the perfume blend not the straight UN), Sneaky Clean with SS4W, La Sylphide with LFM, and Garland & Lace.

I do plan on reviewing everything thoroughly, but I need time to really test them out. Right now I'm wearing the La Sylphide, and my chemistry is doing its thing and making it...not quite as gorgeous as it was in the vial, but it's still very nice. I'm going to give it time- although I think I might be pretty susceptible to B-nol. I accidentally said 'Hell' in front of my grandmother when I usually never slip up and swear around her. I might have to choose blends in the future without that particular molecule.

Although I think it might be working on my husband- he randomly just went, "I love you. Can I hold your hand?" Not out of character for him at all, just wondering if perhaps the LFM is "goading" him. Ah well, he's ignoring me now (about 10 minutes after it happened). ;)

Edited: Just sent my registration email in. :)

Edited by Princess

Haven't opened the pheromone vials yet, but I will say this- Mara is magical. Magical. Every single one of the four trial vials I ordered I liked the smell of in the vial. This almost never happens.

Mara *is* magickal!! Princess, this is the exact reason why I stay at LPMP. Her stuff is so GOOD!! I was spending $75+ on decants from other perfumers every update, and out of those, I would end up with 1 or 2 out of the bunch that were "okay" enough to keep. Not that I don't appreciate the artistry of those perfumers, but I've just found that when it comes to actually *wearing perfume*, I want it to smell good, lol. And with Mara's stuff, it really does.

I'm so glad you got your goodies, and I hope you find lots of new favorites!!

Hahaha, it's quite all right. I'm sorry you have the flu! I remember having it back in early 2008 and it was the worst. I can recommend this lemon-ginger-echinacea juice I find at the organic/natural section of the grocery, though, if you'd like to try it. It always seems to help if I feel ill. Also a "recipe" for soup I make when we're under the weather, if you'd like that too.

Also I have no idea what to try next! Cuddle bunny? Sneaky Clean? The regular perfumes? Help! I'm drowning in fun choices. :001_302:

Edited by Princess

My latest package was in Vancouver?

I knew I was too lucky last time. It looks confused on the tracking it says it went from Vancouver to Portland.

Last time it was Portland to Rochester to here.

My big January order arrived yesterday!

And even before the February update; if I get my ass in gear with sniffing the samples, I can order some more FBs along with the February sampler. :)

Do this month's sample vials seem different to anyone else?

I am having a difficult time getting the caps off, and the wands seem more squared off at the tip (and a bit scratchy sometimes).

I can already tell I am going to have to get a LOT of bottles though! :D

Edited by ssupytalp

I had problems with the caps on three or four of mine but now that I have had them for several weeks they have loosened up. You're right, there are two different types of caps/wands. The squared ones are the ones I was having issues with. Mara said to put a rag or cloth around the top and bottom of them and open with that and it's much easier on the fingertips.

Thank you!

I think I might use a tissue or something (I am always tempted to use a bit of the clothes I am wearing for that sort of thing, but I have learned by now that that is Not Smart).

Not all the caps are tight: I now have a wooden side table that smells beautifully of Fairy musk... ;)

(I had put a vial on there for testing later; I am SO glad it wasn't something with cops or one of the more heavy-duty pheros! :D)

I got one too. :D If it's the sampler/bottles, I will soon be covered in Nola!!!! Everything really sounded too good this month but Nola was a must have for me.

I got mine yesterday. It is the sampler for sure!

Forget my last post. I checked today and there's movement woo Hoo!

Edited by StacyK

Oh my good heavens, I got my package today!! It's the most extraordinary - the extra goodies are so perfect for the month and the bags are to die for!!! LV just might when she sees it!!!! I'm sitting in total mind fuddle - what to wear first, what to do!!! Mara, it is the absolute best package I've gotten. Of course I ripped open my Make a Wish and I can already tell that it's absolutely gorgeous - that's on one arm and I'm trying out my bottle of my mom's birthday cake and it smells so wonderful on the other. I'm going to give both a couple of days settling before I give a complete review but O.M.G. I am ready to swoon and I haven't even opened up the samples or Nola yet. :cat690::hearts0425::kisses:

Yes! Got my box ' O orders today. I was surprised that my NR sampler and BE Spray were in there.

Always such a nice treat to open a box from LP.

I don't want to ruin the festivities for anyone so I'll just say LOVE THE BAG, ect. What fun! :D

Edited by StacyK

LOL. The package is stunning and the extras are amazing. Mara truly outdid herself this month. I'll be excited to hear LV when she sees the bag!!

And you are absolutely right. Shipping has been so FAST. I thought it would take longer - for obvious reasons, but I think I've actually gotten my packages faster. Maybe the slowness is a California thing!!

Well I ruined the surprise because Mara asked me to post pics. You can see over in the NR thread. I can't believe my box got here in two days! Same as last month. Made my day!!!

Lol!! Oh well... Great pic Halo :heart:

I left the bag ect out, hanging up fun!!

I don't have to " earn" those beads do I? ;)

Edited by StacyK

It will be purrfect as a little purse. It's longer than the normal gorgeous bags.

And once again, the obviously substitute mailman put my pkg in the holding box, and put a key in my mailbox to get it. But the key he gave me is not the right one. It's for the mailbox of the vacant house on my street. So my goodies are in the mailbox, 100 feet from my door. And I can't smell them from here... *sigh*

And once again, the obviously substitute mailman put my pkg in the holding box, and put a key in my mailbox to get it. But the key he gave me is not the right one. It's for the mailbox of the vacant house on my street. So my goodies are in the mailbox, 100 feet from my door. And I can't smell them from here... *sigh*

JFC. Yesterday, I didn't even get ANY key to open up the holding box. So my pkg is still sitting there. I put a super-sweet note in the Outgoing Mail slot, so hopefully I will get my hands on it tonight.

At least I won't have to worry too much about travel shock at this point, lol

JFC. Yesterday, I didn't even get ANY key to open up the holding box. So my pkg is still sitting there. I put a super-sweet note in the Outgoing Mail slot, so hopefully I will get my hands on it tonight.

Oh, Molls, this sounds MISERABLE! So sorry, I hope the super-sweet note pays off in short order. Then, once you have your goodies safely in hand, time for a loud complaint to somebody official about this ridiculousness!

Oh, Molls!!! :funnyanimation17:

You must be climbing the walls....

I received the shipping notice for my order with the February samples yesterday, jippie!!!

Fingers crossed it will have a smooth and speedy journey here - I have been avoiding all the review threads because I was just TOO impatient.

... Is it really bad that I have almost immedately spent the shipping refund on the Artfire LPMP site? :Emoticons04277:

Got my notice so I am hoping for the best. Last order arrived in 4 days but the one before that seemed to had gotten lost for a few days in Vancouver before making it's way to me. I have my fingers crossed for a 4 day delivery. If it gets here quick I will have it before the weekend.