OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Argh! I was totally going on a no FB buy policy until I worked my way through more of my existing collection..... but Time Turner and Age of Aquarius were too compelling to miss! And then LadyV did me in with her Steamy Bikini review and I panic-bought a back up bottle (because I really need it in a spray!). And then I remembered that I had a summer PE planned, and of course THAT needed to get into the works.

So yeah. No more full bottles. Except for, you know, all of these.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't been able to order for a while, so I went back to see what I'd missed and got bottles of Aliya, Cherry Divinity and Lemon Fairy Cake. Sooooo good!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I placed a splurge order (at least a splurge for me) on Thursday and it's already on it's way to me! YAY! I got Afternoon Delight, Bohemian Beauty (thanks to Stacy K), Aphrodite in Vermont, Totem Wolf, Hex Deflection, Opal's Joi de Vivre, and LV's Sweet Little Pussycat. I CANNOT WAIT TO OPEN IT!!!

Ok. Got the sampler plus FBs of Black Star Lav & Summershine. I also grabbed 2 small bottles of Sugared Lemons off the ETSY sale. ...Leans back lights metaphorical cigarette.

I got Seaside and the LP variant FB and went trial on 3 others in addition to a phero's creamed honey and some dirty old man pheromones for my dirty old man. Oh and Tyveys cococinncarnation. Still a big order but was too nervous for all FBs.

Ooh, I'm so tempted to get a sampler, I have got a long wishlist of full bottles that I really want, also. I have to put off buying anything for about a month until I have more funds. Not getting this month's sampler until then (if it's not sold out) is going to test my willpower

I managed to restrict myself to just the two samplers, June NRs and June PEs, and I am already a bit regretting not just going for full bottles of Pie in the Sky, Atlantic Shore, and Ocean Mist. But I WILL BE GOOD and wait to fall madly in love and panic order later on!

I have such a huge list going on right now, lol. June sampler, June PE sampler, trials of Hex Deflector, Money Multiplier & Totem Tiger, the PE I reserved, and I also reserved 2 scrubs and a soap. I think I'll have to stop there, although I really want a bottle of Terra Mater before it's gone..

samples of the Unisex scents - maybe a FB of Splendor in the Grass - and probably a FB of Cedar & Sandalwood.

Edited by quietguy

Trying to work out what would make sense for me to get and what would be practical for my lifestyle. Any input will be appreciated!

My Initial got phero journey started with the wrong reasons with unrealistic exceptions, masking it with 'I'm doing this to become a better me' when I had other ulterior motives (Long Story Short: Lonely desperate boy who thought pheros could get him out the friendzone backfires)

After alot of bad decisions and relationship breakdowns from the drama I caused in my friendship circle and being too late to realize how much of a shitty person I became during the so called bettering myself phero jouney. I ended up graduating highschool without the friends I used to have.

That was the moment I learnt what true loneliness was which was a depressing experience. I decided take break from pheros until I believe I am worthy of using them again and sort myself out. This was about 2012 ago....

Anywho... Now I'm back and I want to do this for real and for a genuine reason.

Getting over reading the men's journals back in old forum I used to be in. It's stating to remind the past relic of myself. Lately all the content became all P.U.A ish and . more about the using phero's on girls...

-"So I used attraction/lust/alphamale phero A,B,C all the way to Z on girl E, F ,G all the way to Z and she reacted in H,I,J,K, ELEMENOPEE! all the way to Z, she even said 'Hi' to me omg X phero is so good highly recommend you will be laid!!"

-"That is sick man, holygrail review you are awesome! so gonna buy!! cannot wait!" *testosterone everywhere Rawrrrrr..* that's all they talk about. Sad reality of how products are being advertised targeting the lonely and low self-esteem crowd and we fell for it. I loved reading character development but I barely see any of that anymore

So came here for a change.

SeeU.. I truly believe you'll get more honesty and objective reviews here. We have a great forum in general & some great guys here.

Don't feel too bad about how you started.. there are a lot of people who do that. At least you gave it a good try and now you know. You can move forward. Lots of support here. Check out the men's phero reviews and scents too.

The general belief here is that pheros can "enhance". They can be helpful in social & romantic situations. They can attract attention and lift the spirits. They'll be helpful when you find the right person and help socially at work & play so you can have fun in the meantime.

Trying to work out what would make sense for me to get and what would be practical for my lifestyle. Any input will be appreciated!

My Initial got phero journey started with the wrong reasons with unrealistic exceptions, masking it with 'I'm doing this to become a better me' when I had other ulterior motives (Long Story Short: Lonely desperate boy who thought pheros could get him out the friendzone backfires)

After alot of bad decisions and relationship breakdowns from the drama I caused in my friendship circle and being too late to realize how much of a shitty person I became during the so called bettering myself phero jouney. I ended up graduating highschool without the friends I used to have.

That was the moment I learnt what true loneliness was which was a depressing experience. I decided take break from pheros until I believe I am worthy of using them again and sort myself out. This was about 2012 ago....

ck and I want to do this for real and for a genuine reason.

Getting over reading the men's journals back in old forum I used to be in. It's stating to remind the past relic of myself. Lately all the content became all P.U.A ish and . more about the using phero's on girls...

Anywho... Now I'm ba

-"So I used attraction/lust/alphamale phero A,B,C all the way to Z on girl E, F ,G all the way to Z and she reacted in H,I,J,K, ELEMENOPEE! all the way to Z, she even said 'Hi' to me omg X phero is so good highly recommend you will be laid!!"

-"That is sick man, holygrail review you are awesome! so gonna buy!! cannot wait!" *testosterone everywhere Rawrrrrr..* that's all they talk about. Sad reality of how products are being advertised targeting the lonely and low self-esteem crowd and we fell for it. I loved reading character development but I barely see any of that anymore

So came here for a change.

Yeeks. That's a harsh story and I love your honesty and sense of humor about it all. Good for you for breaking your cycle, growing up and coming over here to try again.

I came over to the phero side to get laid too but it worked phenomenally for me. I'm a hot chick though. :Emoticons0424:

Stick around and let us in on your new approach to pheros and life in general!

Of course NEEDED to get the NR sampler...

Also another FB of Cuddle Bunny after finally going through my stash I see there are only a few drops of that left - and goodness forbid when I do finally reach for it I would run out!

And at long last - and to my surprise - I got New 2016. SO surprised it wasn't sold out - but very happy it was still here!

There were SO many NRs I just wanted to go FB on this time - but erring on the side of caution with the sampler - everything looks SOOOOO good!

***SeeUSmile!!! Haven't been over to the other forum in ages! So good to "see" you! Hope all is fantastic and welcome again to LP...I live here now hahaha! :heart:

Edited by NuTrix

Yeeks. That's a harsh story and I love your honesty and sense of humor about it all. Good for you for breaking your cycle, growing up and coming over here to try again.

I came over to the phero side to get laid too but it worked phenomenally for me. I'm a hot chick though. :Emoticons0424:

Stick around and let us in on your new approach to pheros and life in general!

Hahaha! Good to hear! ^_^ Will do! I gotta re-learn all the application procedures again.

Of course NEEDED to get the NR sampler...

Also another FB of Cuddle Bunny after finally going through my stash I see there are only a few drops of that left - and goodness forbid when I do finally reach for it I would run out!

And at long last - and to my surprise - I got New 2016. SO surprised it wasn't sold out - but very happy it was still here!

There were SO many NRs I just wanted to go FB on this time - but erring on the side of caution with the sampler - everything looks SOOOOO good!

***SeeUSmile!!! Haven't been over to the other forum in ages! So good to "see" you! Hope all is fantastic and welcome again to LP...I live here now hahaha! :heart:

Hai Ya! Nutrix!! I've been well!! Thank you!! Glad to be here!! lots of loves!

SeeU since I've known you for a long time I feel comfortable saying that I think you'd do well with Perfect Match. For the more manly ones I defer to QuietGuy.

Thanks Halo!! :D I need to do some more reading into the base options, as I'm still living with eczema blehhh :(

Edited by SeeUSmile

Although I really don't have the funds for it at the moment, I'm in dire need of a bottle of UN SS4W. And very shortly I will need some OW, too. And I'm running painfully low on H&S. Dying for a bottle of Sneaky Clean. Decisions, decisions... I would love to order a sampler, but I think that might have to wait until the next set comes out.

I am beyond excited! Just got my package today! Actually, it came yesterday and instead of the mail carrier coming to the door to deliver, they just put a slip in my box. I know for a fact that a delivery attempt wasn't made because I was at home yesterday. I teach so I'm off for the summer and happened to be home. Do your job!!! ***side eye*** Anywhoo, I went up to the post office and picked up my package a little while ago and, as always when I order from LPMP, I am like a kid in a candy store! I am in a phero cloud right now due to my huffing frenzy, but as happy as a clam. Four full bottles of my old reliable go-to's and seven trial bottles!!!! Plus, I got hubby some trials that smell amazing! He's become a fan and I love that he lets me pick for him! I am always looking for advice on what mixes well together, so if you have any suggestions on scents I (not he) could mix, I would love that! Here's what we have in our arsenal...

For me...

Like a Magnet(original) Sugared Vanilla & Honey(full bottle)This is the one that started it all and had me addicted to LPMP! :in-love:

Sneaky Clean/SS4W (full bottle)

Dom Noire/ Dominance Potion + Copulins (full bottle)

Aja (full bottle)

Saisha/Bang(trial)

Aliya/Audacious(trial)

Fascination Potion/ Copulins (trial)

OCCO white (trial)

OCCO pink (trial)

OCCO SLF (trial)

Honeyed Love Potion/Gotcha (trial)

For him...

Corwin/Open Windows (trial)

Pashazade/Heart Throb (trial)

Mark's Girl Nip/ Perfect Match (trial)

Xavier/SS4M (trial)

Dylan/Perfect Match & Hedione (trial)

Leopold/Charisma (trial)

:2182:

Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I'm looking at FBs of the LP Summer 2016 Brule & Pie in the Sky for sure - I'm on the fence about the Summershine.

Once I make up my mind about that one I'll place my order :D

I did a bit of a flip flop.

I wore Pie in the Sky and found that it seemed too light. It starts out well but didn't last on me like the LP Summer 2016 Brule - AND I could totally slather in!

Instead I opted for a few FBs of LP Summer 2016 Brule - Which, on me, has some delicious throw, morphed beautifully and lasted for hours and hours! I also went for the bottle of Summershine.

So not what I thought I was going to get at first but certainly good choices! ^_^

Waiting until next month to place an order is killing me, I fear I am going to miss out on some of these new releases. On the other hand, I have so many bottles that are already on my wishlist that having to decide what to order might be "easier", that's what I'll keep telling myself, lol

Ok so I got FB of Black Star Lav and Seaside...:from Etsy 2 bottles of Magnolia Fairy Cake (one for my mother) and a bottle of Sugared Lilac for my mother.

I may very well come back for a Seaside in spray!

I've had Magnolia Fairy Cake in my Etsy cart for months! I'm off to read the reviews but I'd love to know what you think.

I'm way behind on LP's so I've got a pretty long list!

I've had Magnolia Fairy Cake in my Etsy cart for months! I'm off to read the reviews but I'd love to know what you think.

I'm way behind on LP's so I've got a pretty long list!

Girl, GET IT! This is my second bottle. I went through my first in record time. When I got on a plane wearing this the crew swooned when I walked past them. I was accosted later to find out what it was. It hasn't stopped there! Everywhere I wear this people compliment me on it...now when I'm in doubt of what to wear I go for this because I know it pleases everyone. I would love a big bottle but the little ones are so convenient to carry around and I like to always have this on hand.

In other words...GET THIS CHRISSY! And the small bottles are only $10 on Etsy right now (you probably already know that but just in case).

Magnolia FC is one of my Favs. Cannot be without it ever (Orchid too). I've also gone through a full sized bottle. I bought some of my fav FC's & Sugareds in pairs off ETSY. 2 small bottles = 5$ Discount of the large size. :heart: