Stalk Talk!

luna65

The MacLeods obviously had fairy help because they got lucky enough to possess Dunvegan Castle.

"THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE" :emot159:

I never saw the later additions to the 'Highlander' franchise, so that quote hearkens back to the original:

http://www.shadowlocked.com/201101201312/opinion-features/there-can-be-only-one-why-the-first-highlander-is-the-best.html

I'm kind of partial to another clan of highlanders right now, though:

http://www.starz.com/videos/video/72ddbd46dfcd41f0883ed7dc16ce565d?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Starz_Outlander&utm_term=outlander%20starz%20series

My mother is an Outlander obsessive where the books are concerned. I'll have to ask if she watches the show.

So if May NRs are coming out around late April then I guess I'll have to get yet more LPs sent to Mom's -- a pity, I know. My suitcase will be heavier coming back than it was going over!

Guest cutie.pie

My suitcase will be heavier coming back than it was going over!

I think you'll have to bring an extra suitcase just for LPs! :D;)

I know this is silly of me, but I really miss your posts even when you're not here just for a day or two. I'm kinda used to you and me taking the day shift here on forum (or night shifts in US time) lol ;)

I think you'll have to bring an extra suitcase just for LPs! :D;)

I know this is silly of me, but I really miss your posts even when you're not here just for a day or two. I'm kinda used to you and me taking the day shift here on forum (or night shifts in US time) lol ;)

Aw, thank is so kind to of you to say. FWIW I love seeing your posts; they are little rays of sunshine. I think you must be very bubbly in person, too!

Ha, yep, we're the morning crew alright!

Guest cutie.pie

Aw, thank is so kind to of you to say. FWIW I love seeing your posts; they are little rays of sunshine. I think you must be very bubbly in person, too!

Ha, yep, we're the morning crew alright!

Awww, thank you! :)

Yeah, when I have a late shift at work I love coming by in the wee hours of the morning because I know you two will have posted stuff. :)

Also, the extra suitcase sounds like the way to go. ;)

Yeah, when I have a late shift at work I love coming by in the wee hours of the morning because I know you two will have posted stuff. :)

Also, the extra suitcase sounds like the way to go. ;)

Happy to oblige. I think Mom has already mentioned an extra suitcase so she can send me home with gifts. I may have to tell her she can't send too many so that I have LP space!

Guest cutie.pie

Wouldn't it be cool if Mara didn't have enough time to come up with NR, so she re-brew'd some of our favorite LPs? :D

Only Fairy lp's could follow a tough act like the Sigil's. I've read that fairies love chocolate and shiny objects so I wonder if there will be a cocoa based lp w a sparkly lable or something of the like.

Edited by Cherise

Guest cutie.pie

Only Fairy lp's could follow a tough act like the Sigil's. I've read that fairies love chocolate and shiny objects so I wonder if there will be a cocoa based lp w a sparkly lable or something of the like.

Ohhhh, I'd love cocoa + orange scent, something similar to Glamour Puss :)

Double YAY on the chocolate inspired fairy lp

Sea Monkey (who came up with the Musk in the Pixie Dust PE) also had a PE like this years ago, called Cocoa Fae.

Rebrews???? Ohhh... yes, yes, yes, YES!!! I'll have what she's having! ;)

Another one over here, please!

OMG, let's speculate! What do you think might get rebrewed? I haven't been around long enough to know what the best candidates would be.

My wishes: (and I haven't checked about components)

Absence of Malice

Coconut Breeze

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Marsha Mellow

Musk in the Pixie Dust

Shut Up and Get a Job

With Every Breath

X Appeal

I'd love it if OCCO Ambrosia became part of the permanent collection.

I know this was a sleeper but I reach for it often, because of the amazing ingredients ( I find them super calming without needing to add pheros) : NAUGHTY NURSE

I think you're talking me into it.

;)

I am planning that for the near future too!

OMG!!! I'm actually doing a happy dance (I didn't think I had it in me..lol ;))!!!! Oh, Mara, that would be fabulous!!!! I'm sooo excited about everything!! :cat690::cat690:

Absence of Malice

Coconut Breeze

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Marsha Mellow

Musk in the Pixie Dust

Shut Up and Get a Job

With Every Breath

X Appeal

I would love to see a rebrew of this, too! I just dug out my sample, mmmm!!

Scented Levitation gets my vote for a rebrew as well. :)

I am planning that for the near future too!

Thinking .... it could take me a while haha!

Edited by quietguy

Absence of Malice

Coconut Breeze

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Marsha Mellow

Musk in the Pixie Dust

Shut Up and Get a Job

With Every Breath

X Appeal

YES! Esp *Goddess of the Blue Moon**. I really need it. It's a basic necessity for me, like air and water.

Also, not sure if it's possible because of its complexity but, "BONDED".

Also a creamy, citrus glamour potion like Celeb or Puss would be a great bonus.