Stalk Talk!

luna65

On 7/8/2021 at 9:19 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Yup! Read them all, except LP Gold, Living Doll, Lilu, Black Aggie, Platelet Punch, LP Red Lace, and scented Savage Beast. Terrible stuff. Whisker Wishes, The Key, and Mercury Potion are also all dreadful, you wouldn’t like any of those. :ange:

I have to agree with this list LOL 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bliss3 said:

I'd love a Boo Berry esque Pink Pumpkin 'weenie. 

Ooo, this is giving me ideas. I always think (for obvious reasons) of Mara's 'Weenie collections in Halloween terms, but now I'm imagining a pumpkin that's more Thanksgiving-ish. And not just in a pumpkin pie way. More like pumpkin and cranberry. A really tart and red pumpkin! Would that smell good? Terrible? I have no idea! When I get back to my usual stash, I'll have to start layering things to experiment and try to find out.

I’m hoping for something that has Classy  Dame or Charisma 4W,  or LFM, also Cuddle Bunny. I’ve never worn  CB much.   Honestly though, a “Mara Creation”  that doesn’t have patchouli or maple would be fabulous.  In many ways I prefer virgin versions that can have an UN phero of choice added to it. 

I think it would be cool if @Potion Master presented a collection as an entrees menu, but instead of wine pairings, she’d offer phero suggestions for each. 

17 hours ago, hedgehog said:

That sounds like a drink from a Harry Potter Halloween celebration! Kind of like a mix between pumpkin juice and spiced cranberry punch.  

That sounds good!

4 hours ago, Eve said:

I’m hoping for something that has Classy  Dame or Charisma 4W,  or LFM, also Cuddle Bunny. I’ve never worn  CB much.   Honestly though, a “Mara Creation”  that doesn’t have patchouli or maple would be fabulous.  In many ways I prefer virgin versions that can have an UN phero of choice added to it. 

I think it would be cool if @Potion Master presented a collection as an entrees menu, but instead of wine pairings, she’d offer phero suggestions for each. 

I love the idea of recommended phero pairings! And patch and maple amp so much on me they tend to take over in anything. 

On 9/28/2021 at 10:26 PM, greenappletart said:

Ooo, this is giving me ideas. I always think (for obvious reasons) of Mara's 'Weenie collections in Halloween terms, but now I'm imagining a pumpkin that's more Thanksgiving-ish. And not just in a pumpkin pie way. More like pumpkin and cranberry. A really tart and red pumpkin! Would that smell good? Terrible? I have no idea! When I get back to my usual stash, I'll have to start layering things to experiment and try to find out.

I would love something with cranberry!  Your red pumpkin idea sounds good to me!  Or am I thinking about a fall pomegranate?

Me!  It, I figure if Mara said by end of weekend late, and she meant late her time, it’s going to be way past midnight for us on the east coast.

…. 4 pm….😐

…..5 pm…😶

……6 pm….🤔

….7 pm ……:drinking-red-wine:

….8 pm….:Emoticons04269:

27 minutes ago, Eve said:

Me!  It, I figure if Mara said by end of weekend late, and she meant late her time, it’s going to be way past midnight for us on the east coast.

…. 4 pm….😐

…..5 pm…😶

……6 pm….🤔

….7 pm ……:drinking-red-wine:

….8 pm….:Emoticons04269:

Lol! 9 PM = :onigiri_moon_sleep: I'm on the east coast too, Eve.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, citrine said:

I could really use a spell potion for luck... And I'm not sure when there'll be NR, but I do hope there will be something with LFN :)

I’ve found Horn of Plenty and the Key to bring me luck, do you mean something more like Van Van?

11 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I’ve found Horn of Plenty and the Key to bring me luck, do you mean something more like Van Van?

Yes. Even though Van Van never seemed to work for me (I still have an empty bottle from 2015.), but Black Cat Hex Breaker was amazing for that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, luna65 said:

You mean for the Ashes To Dust?  It was released this month, it's available now to order.

I didn't see it, I'm waiting for NR here lol 😂 And here I was hoping we would get spell potions this month and that you accidentally posted one of them in the Archive lol 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There’s a few new ones with honey, is there a way to know the honey ‘types’ in them? Some honeys dry down really powdery on me 🥺 The dirty honey works with my skin chemistry better. Also saw a review of a sweet honey note , which I don’t know anything about. Anyhow hoping someone else knows this info!! Thanks 😊 

The honey in Goddess isn't "dirty" but it is very intense.

Beyla has a lighter-toned honey.

Tipping the Velvet and Earthly Pleasures have more of a sexy honey-type vibe.

The honey in Kanina Kanina is also lighter-toned and the fragrance is soft (i.e. "fuzzy") overall.

Berried Treasure also has a darker type honey appropriate to the resins and berries.

3 hours ago, luna65 said:

The honey in Goddess isn't "dirty" but it is very intense.

Beyla has a lighter-toned honey.

Tipping the Velvet and Earthly Pleasures have more of a sexy honey-type vibe.

The honey in Kanina Kanina is also lighter-toned and the fragrance is soft (i.e. "fuzzy") overall.

Berried Treasure also has a darker type honey appropriate to the resins and berries.

Thanks Luna!! Not sure why some of the honeys smell like baby powder on my skin. Love the ‘dirty ‘honeys though it’s been awhile since I’ve tried any products with main honey notes

Because some honey types do have a powdery type of impression I can see why people make that connection in terms of characterizing the smell.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...