Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Yep, things are moving a bit smoother around here these days! :) Keeping up, and even ahead of schedule on the brewing calendar! Heeee!

:) does happpy dance around living room !!!!!

My package has arrived and is at home waiting for me. I'm so excited I could spit. How I wish that I could get off early.

I know the feeling... me too!!! :)

I gots my LACE!!! And now I smells like violets (Black Candy) & feel super good! And thanks Mara for the Super-Special sample of bath salts in (however did you know...) Spontaneous Combustion!

I got a notice too! I guess that means it will arrive Tuesday since Monday is a holiday, right?

That's right TG. Monday is the postal holiday for Independence Day.

soooOoo, at the end of the 2nd day, if my stamps.com tracking number STILL says the delivery status is just "electronic notification".....does that mean it hasn't actually been shipped yet? My last one gave status updates the whole way. Just curious.

LadyRose, I'm following you on the Express train next time! ;) Its sooo worth it.
If you're like me, the type that wants everything YESTERDAY, Express is the ONLY way to go. :) I've been known to chase my postal worker down in my car if I come home and there's a slip in my box because I missed her. :)

soooOoo, at the end of the 2nd day, if my stamps.com tracking number STILL says the delivery status is just "electronic notification".....does that mean it hasn't actually been shipped yet? My last one gave status updates the whole way. Just curious.
Hard to tell... After midnight it should be updated, if not, definitely by 8:00 am.

If you're like me, the type that wants everything YESTERDAY, Express is the ONLY way to go. :lol: I've been known to chase my postal worker down in my car if I come home and there's a slip in my box because I missed her. :w00t:

HAHA yep that sounds just like me. Express it shall be!!! ;)

No, it's been shipped. But delivery confirmation only confirms delivery, it doesn't track it along the way. SOMETIMES machines track it at sorting stations, sometimes they don't, but the service is only for the beginning and end of the journey. Frustrating, I know!

No, it's been shipped. But delivery confirmation only confirms delivery, it doesn't track it along the way. SOMETIMES machines track it at sorting stations, sometimes they don't, but the service is only for the beginning and end of the journey. Frustrating, I know!

It's HEEEERRRRREEEEEEE!!!!! :w00t: Boyfriend asked me to go watch the UFC fights with him tonight, PERFECT timing.....hehehe (evil laugh) THANKS MARA!