OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

well, they're most likely going to be on me-- however I love wearing colognes. I'll be interested to see if there's any strange pheromone hits wearing male phero's. But this way, I can occasionally tackle my boyfriend with it, and worst

case scenario, if I don't like them, they get gifted to boyfriend's best friend who's slowly coming around to the the LPs.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could see wearing goal, I think I have, had a sniffie. I should try Lucero I think LV does that too.

What about the 'mones? I just had a couple of dabs so..

Have you done reviews for the men mones in relation to you wearing them?

Edited by StacyK

boyfriend didn't really use his samples so I did, but I mainly wore them when I was in for the night. otherwise, I remember wearing Shade and Thunder out but noticed nothing except the normal pick me up from Thunder.

I think I have some hunter trapper UN around somewhere. I'm going to try that and see

I'm glad it's not just me. I made it through the sales and the NRs and told myself I was DONE. I told Mara I was DONE. My boxes are scheduled to be redelivered tomorrow so I don't even have them. And yet.... I feel like I have forgotten something, like something is missing. Could be my mind. I don't know...

I also thought I was done but I needed many of these and it just makes good sense to purchase during the sale.

"but judge, it was justifiable budget-cide!"

OK THIS is my last order until...October...theoretically...

Just pulled the trigger on some necessities (what? did you really expect me to say they were anything else?! :D )

Katerina Suit

Heart Strings

BANG! (un in oil)

Marsha Mellow (2)

221B - thank you LV! LOL

Compromising Positions

UNE

Pouncing Potion

-----------

Sale freebies:

Cheeky (I've waffled on this for a year! it's really foodie YUM - I could no longer see the need to try to resist...)

Pot of Gold

Celestial Body

Summer Belle (2)

Smoking Bun

Did I mention I'm really done...this time...really. Done. For now. Finished....

OMG I love Lucero, but I don't want to grow a nut sack if I wear the male pheros, plus my voice is already deep.

Dear, that is not going to happen, trust me. :P

OMG I love Lucero, but I don't want to grow a nut sack if I wear the male pheros, plus my voice is already deep.

Humm, I've always wanted a deep sexy voice!

But, not facial hair, lol

I just made one more tiny order - my last til October... (in theory, anyway)

Whisker Wishes

Lina's Almost One of the Boys

Haunted Hallows

sample of Coconut Breeze

freebie - LP SE 2011 - I love this one, and I think I'm going to make it into a spray, I have half a bottle from a spray kit in my cupboard... Ooooh, or I have UN Cougar in a spray, maybe add it to that?

Okay I do have a LOUD voice. Like it booms. My laugh can be heard clear across the building and I am not joking.

There's nothing wrong with loud. Now if you sound like a loud Fran Drescher, maybe you could have some issues.

Could be worse: I had a couple of friends at work tell me that I sound like a phone sex operator on my voicemail. I thought I was being a professional but not THAT kind of one.

I just made one more tiny order - my last til October... (in theory, anyway)

Whisker Wishes

Lina's Almost One of the Boys

Haunted Hallows

sample of Coconut Breeze

freebie - LP SE 2011 - I love this one, and I think I'm going to make it into a spray, I have half a bottle from a spray kit in my cupboard... Ooooh, or I have UN Cougar in a spray, maybe add it to that?

I have all those on the way too. :)

The only one I have tried is HH and it is great.

I'll say this, it goes on light so I'm inclined to want to apply more.. don't do it. This is one that, at least on me, blooms big time with my chem and the right amount smells fab. Just imagine a small flower bud and as it wears and blends the bud opens and releases its fragrance and tells a beautiful story. :)

Edited by StacyK

I've been so excited about the spell potions which are my faves, more than any pheros even. I had to wait until this weekend for funds to buy a fb of 10 set, but now almost all of my choices are sold out. I may just get a sample or two of the spell potions instead, along w/ OCCO Blue and Bosom Bows. Normally I'd be majorly bummed or psychotic about this, but I am ok. I'm surprising myself with this calm attitude. Happy for everyone else that has their goodies on the way. :CHEERS~19:

if you know you're going to buy something, Mara's been really great about holding stuff if you start paying or can pay soon. I doubt she'd want this as a habit, but there was no way I was going to be able to buy the full august/sept set (or what it ended up being with me foregoing some and doubling down on others) all at once otherwise. Just put a good-sized downpayment on it last week and plan on another one this week. I'd love to have some extra money come my way so I could add on Steamy Daydreams and Cuddle Bunny UN, but that's likely going to have to wait a few months :)

Ooh, that's good to know. Had I known, I would've done that with these spell potions (but you're right, I doubt she'd want this as a habit or to have a bunch of people doing it too). But I'm still happy with my samples and my Whisker Wishes coming my way!

VexedGlory, I would say that if you haven't been able to find an answer to a question on here, Mara and Co. have been the absolute BEST at responding to questions.

Like MissHazel said, you can always ask her and see if there's a solution - especially during times like now where the most awesome sale encountered runs at the same time as NRs that many have waited for. I've never encountered a business before where the owner is so bombarded with business and yet makes time to help her customers. The perfumes are brilliant but knowing that you're buying from someone who cares about her customers - that's not something easily found anymore.

Mostly though, I tend to find that you will find your answer here in the forum from others who are in the know or have an experience they can share as an idea, like MissHazel. Just ask and I'm sure that someone will come along to offer some ideas!!

I've bought a lot, and more that prior years sales, but saved for this for long time, plus saved some of last year's xmas, and all of my birthday and Mother's Day gifts I received from SO and family were saved for this. I am one of those planners. :)

The sale can't be beat for stocking up on basics I know I go through! Plus this year I am getting gifts to hold for bdays and Xmas for some family, my secretary, and a few girlfriends-- have to convert others to the addiction! This is the first time I intentionally have purchased some for others and that has been a ton of fun trying to match up different personalities and what I thought they might like.

I convince myself if I save for it and then buy things in part also for others also, then it is a justifiable addiction! ;)

I am almost done, got to finalize a few PE's and things I realized I am now running low on though after giving some of my UNs and some partial fragrance bottles I just gave to a girlfriend going through a bad time with divorce/now trying dating.

I've bought a lot, and more that prior years sales, but saved for this for long time, plus saved some of last year's xmas, and all of my birthday and Mother's Day gifts I received from SO and family were saved for this. I am one of those planners. :)

The sale can't be beat for stocking up on basics I know I go through! Plus this year I am getting gifts to hold for bdays and Xmas for some family, my secretary, and a few girlfriends-- have to convert others to the addiction! This is the first time I intentionally have purchased some for others and that has been a ton of fun trying to match up different personalities and what I thought they might like.

I convince myself if I save for it and then buy things in part also for others also, then it is a justifiable addiction! ;)

I am almost done, got to finalize a few PE's and things I realized I am now running low on though after giving some of my UNs and some partial fragrance bottles I just gave to a girlfriend going through a bad time with divorce/now trying dating.

I feel like such a voyeur, Chitown. I've been watching your sales posts in awe! :bow:

I feel like such a voyeur, Chitown. I've been watching your sales posts in awe! :bow:

I have too!!! I think it's awesome and sharing the addiction!! That is really a great idea... give the first one for free and then suck them into the addiction. LOL Can't wait to see your PEs as well. I'm always amazed at the gorgeous stuff that members think up!!

I have never bought perfume for someone else so I have been really having a ton of fun matching up scents and personalites/occasions! Some of what I have matched up:

-For 2 friends that are engaged: bethrothal potion, OCCO white, OCCO blue, LP original, Love Immortal spell potion, and Promise (w/PM).

-For a friend that is a pink sugar addict: LP pink, OCCO pink, midnight masquerade, BFF.

-For a BFF friend that just had a nasty divorce and is looking for love: LP original, LP red, cuddle bunny, OW, Patience potion, BlackCat Hex breaker, Amber Amour, Love Drawing.

And some others also... So much fun!

Hi everyone, need some advice if you please. Chitown has inspired me to be a good friend and I wanted to get some samples from the freebies that I will be credited for from my latest purchase for a friend of mine. He likes guys so I gotta be careful not to get him anything that attracts the ladies. Any sample suggestions from the freebie list for my gay bff? He lives 2 doors away from me and when he sees all the LP's that will be arriving for me he's gonna wanna be in on the action. Plus it might rope him into being a new cust to LPMP. Thanks in advance!

That is how I am able to do this sale, I save all year for it and this year, I put my Birthday, Mother's Day and Christmas money gifts towards the sale. This is the first perfume company that I have bought from over the years that I have used up whole bottles of. I have gone thru 8 FB's since I started here a year ago.

I truly truly can't decide what to order. I love Glamour Puss and Love Immortal but they both fade on me in mere minutes. I'm getting Sweet Dreams for sure as well as a bunch of sale bottles. I want at least one more New release. Maybe I'll get some D5. I'm finally getting Candy Pop all these years later. Lol.

Eta I did get glamour puss and d5. I found a cp lotion that matches pretty good so hoping I can extend scent by wearing together.

Edited by halo0073

It's silicone. Yeah those are my three favorites

oooohhh. I'M going to wait to order my next one, I'll probably just pay for my clearance items and place another order closer to the end of the sale. I don't want to overwork Mara and make her elf me all over the place. Is Mara taking a vacation soon I hope?

Chi Town I've been creaming over your lists. I have been stalking your posts like some sort of peeping tanya.

Cherise- I think that something with teddy bb would work. I think that one is for attracting boys

Peeping tanya? Is that me..I do read rather than post..lol:-)