OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I ordered seconds of stuff: (more) Bedeviled, (more) Brother Brimstone, (more) Cry Havoc, (more) Charisma, (more) Sand Box, (more) Sands of the Nile, (more) Teddy Man, and (more) Wanted Man. And then a bottle of Thane from the $10.00 bin, with Ruisseau, Salute, Shade, Home Run, Eternal Sunshine & Lion Heart as my freebies.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ordered seconds of stuff: (more) Bedeviled, (more) Brother Brimstone, (more) Cry Havoc, (more) Charisma, (more) Sand Box, (more) Sands of the Nile, (more) Teddy Man, and (more) Wanted Man. And then a bottle of Thane from the $10.00 bin, with Ruisseau, Salute, Shade, Home Run, Eternal Sunshine & Lion Heart as my freebies.

I know I doubled up on Cops n Robbers

No I wasn't commenting to anyone in particular, I know it's all in fun. None of us would actually trade our sons for perfume, lol.

Luna, I knew you were not commenting to anyone in particular, I just did not want all the new folks to think I was a perv... LOL

Hmmm, upon reflection, I think I'm gonna change it up.

I neeeeeeed the Mayberry.Blueberries are my thang. And I'm dyin to try Vintage Musk, which is also on Artfire.

I've been really WANTING Double O, but seeing how she's new,and the sale will run through 2 of my paychecks, I think I'm gonna get the first two,and save her for later. Otherwise, I'll be in danger of missing out!

Still keeping Babe in the Woods as my freebie, though Lala Gulaba has my attention for next time!

The reviews for that one sound AMAZING,and I know if Liz likes it,odds are I will too!

Edited by cheeseburger79

Are there a lot of others waiting to drop the bin and sale bomb until NRs come out? I feel I've been exercising and unusual amount of restraint trying to hold out....but then I keep shopping too..... :D

Edited by NuTrix

Are there a lot of others waiting to drop the bin and sale bomb until NRs come out? I feel I've been exercising and unusual amount of restraint trying to hold out....but then I keep shopping too..... :D

I'm reserving what I want so it does sell out and I'm hopeful the NR's will be released prior to my 7 days running out.

I'm reserving what I want so it does sell out and I'm hopeful the NR's will be released prior to my 7 days running out.

I, too, am watching that 7-day countdown. So, to help myself just feel comfortable with that deadline, I'm thinking I will do what I usually do. .. order the NR full sampler set even before the NRs are announced, so I can meet the 7 day deadline, finalize my order, and avoid having to incur multiple PayPal vendor fees :)

We won't need to hand over our firstborns, will we?

Nice control!!!

Hmmm.... My first born is a single 30-year old male whose mommy taught him manners... So, might be I could arrange for a sizable number of FBs in exchange for him.... He's kind of a good one.... Anyone interested in a trade?

:smiley-laughing024: You know, when you put it like that, it doesn't seem like a bad thing at all!!!

Dang, if he was a bit older, I would grab him in a heartbeat....

LMAO - I missed this entire sub-thread somehow!!

Oh my! This made me think about my youngest son's experience in California last week. He's 18... In walks this smoking hot gorgeous Asian woman in her late thirties... With a smoking hot Australian accent... And he is ENTHRALLED but struggling with this attraction (because of her age). And she's obviously smitten with him. I was laughing so much about this! Watched it go on all morning then, at lunch, when she's purring and cooing at him and practically in his lap... Seriously, he's very attractive and intelligent and mature, I can see why she's into him... but he speaks to me in Hebrew, calling me mom... And THE LOOK on her face is priceless! Turns out some of her best friends are Jewish, so she says "That's your mom?". Man, does the direction of the convo shift then!

Later that evening he says something about how hot she was... And then says something about how now he gets how his friends feel around me... LOL!

Oh my! This made me think about my youngest son's experience in California last week. He's 18... In walks this smoking hot gorgeous Asian woman in her late thirties... With a smoking hot Australian accent... And he is ENTHRALLED but struggling with this attraction (because of her age). And she's obviously smitten with him. I was laughing so much about this! Watched it go on all morning then, at lunch, when she's purring and cooing at him and practically in his lap... Seriously, he's very attractive and intelligent and mature, I can see why she's into him... but he speaks to me in Hebrew, calling me mom... And THE LOOK on her face is priceless! Turns out some of her best friends are Jewish, so she says "That's your mom?". Man, does the direction of the convo shift then!

Haha - it is always funny when someone speaks a language unexpectedly. Around here, I surprise people when they realize I speak Spanish.

When I was home one summer while in college, I dropped my mom off at one of her "ladies gatherings" - this one was a bunch of the wives of my dad's work colleagues getting together for some kind of benefit event. When I picked my mom up at it's conclusion she kept looking at me with an odd expression. I thought I was late or maybe I had missed a hint she wanted help at the event and was upset with me. Finally I asked her what was wrong. She said that after I had helped her take some donated stuff for the benefit in from the car and left, one of the very young wives (just past college herself) asked who I was. Mom told her I was her son home from college. She said the wife replied "If I was single, I would jump his bones." My poor mom was .... ummm, somewhat consternated with that comment for a couple days. For the most part, I took it to be a "modern" compliment but considering I had recently fended off an unhappily married woman who was just a few years older than me, I gave it all a wide berth just to be safe.

Edited by quietguy

Oooh, you got a whole bunch of goodies...

I'm still deciding on my order, but so far I've reserved Lady Frost & Sea Find from the $10 bin, and Adrienne's Tangy Ylang for my freebie. I'm waiting for the NRs and the PEs to come out before I finalize my order...

Luna, I knew you were not commenting to anyone in particular, I just did not want all the new folks to think I was a perv... LOL

Ah okay; see I know that's what people think of me...but it's all true! ;)

Oooh, you got a whole bunch of goodies...

I'm still deciding on my order, but so far I've reserved Lady Frost & Sea Find from the $10 bin, and Adrienne's Tangy Ylang for my freebie. I'm waiting for the NRs and the PEs to come out before I finalize my order...

Hee Hee Did Tyvey sell the Sea Find or what. I'm so excited to try this out. Like Haunted Hallows I might have passed it by had it not been mentioned. Thanks Tyvey & Mara :)

Hee Hee Did Tyvey sell the Sea Find or what. I'm so excited to try this out. Like Haunted Hallows I might have passed it by had it not been mentioned. Thanks Tyvey & Mara :)

Dude, I know! I was totally planning on skipping the $10 bin, lol

Yea.. really. :) ok I'll just grab 2, 4, 10. ah well it is a good deal. I consoled myself with some Xmas shopping to I was productive.. that's it!

MAIEA, I know.. hoping they are up this weekend. I don't know how Mara is doing this sale, brewing ect.. I hope she has some super house elves.

Edited by StacyK

well, if you think about it like a charity auction, if I were single I'd totally be willing to trade bottles for dates (or a date) with a cute vetted guy.

Ditto!

I, too, am watching that 7-day countdown. So, to help myself just feel comfortable with that deadline, I'm thinking I will do what I usually do. .. order the NR full sampler set even before the NRs are announced, so I can meet the 7 day deadline, finalize my order, and avoid having to incur multiple PayPal vendor fees :)

Oooo, if it gets close....I will do the same! Great thought! Thanks!!! Something is better than ...waiting LOL!

I'm waiting too! Reserved my bottles and waiting for NRs.

I'm trying to wait...trying....

No I wasn't commenting to anyone in particular, I know it's all in fun. None of us would actually trade our sons for perfume, lol.

It depends... If it would get me a bottle of Sparkle Fuscia, I might consider it..

I found my Scotchies on Heart's Swap list so I'm doing a dance now

Then Ho HO HO from the sale bin

and some cuchi head.

Yea.. really. :) ok I'll just grab 2, 4, 10. ah well it is a good deal. I consoled myself with some Xmas shopping to I was productive.. that's it!

MAIEA, I know.. hoping they are up this weekend. I don't know how Mara is doing this sale, brewing ect.. I hope she has some super house elves.

I KNOW!!! I've got my order made in mind, but with a list of "I can drop these if something on the NR's looks way too good!"

I was too, but many of the ones that were on my list were located at the $10 bin...Some of them, on my list, I probably would not have purchased due to cost constraints but the marvelous Mara offered us this bargain bin and now I have all of the ones I have been craving for awhile and some new ones that folks raved about (insert Tyvey here) that I had to have. I had been saving all of my GC's and paypal balance for just this sale....

ok help!!

I'm going through my list of what I'd like to order though its not set in stone until I get a look at those NRs. STALK! :)

My partial list of LPs so far...

Dance Of Passion

LP Gold- boosted with gotcha

Heart Strings

Double O ( maybe boosted)

Sex & Violins

Bonded

Marsha Mellow

Vintage Musk ( never smelled this but it sounds good)

Comp Positions

LP Humidity

Sweet Chick

Candytuft Tea

Tittilating Tempstress

Un Open Windows

Wicked ( maybe boosted with LFN)

ok help!!

I'm going through my list of what I'd like to order though its not set in stone until I get a look at those NRs. STALK! :)

My partial list of LPs so far...

Dance Of Passion

LP Gold- boosted with gotcha

Heart Strings

Double O ( maybe boosted)

Sex & Violins

Bonded

Marsha Mellow

Vintage Musk ( never smelled this but it sounds good)

Comp Positions

LP Humidity

Sweet Chick

Candytuft Tea

Tittilating Tempstress

Un Open Windows

Wicked ( maybe boosted with LFN)

I will totally help you here.

You can forego Heart Strings- because we are almost at all, and LP usually does fall scents, what if you fall in love with something pumpkin that takes the place of Heart Strings? I would buy Wicked boosted with LFN instead of the Heart Strings.

For sure Marsha Mellow and Double O, I personally did not like Vintage Musk.. it was too musty smelling for me... UN Open Windows is a fab idea. I have one and I love using it for parties etc..

I will totally help you here.

You can forego Heart Strings- because we are almost at all, and LP usually does fall scents, what if you fall in love with something pumpkin that takes the place of Heart Strings? I would buy Wicked boosted with LFN instead of the Heart Strings.

For sure Marsha Mellow and Double O, I personally did not like Vintage Musk.. it was too musty smelling for me... UN Open Windows is a fab idea. I have one and I love using it for parties etc..

Yea that's my thought on Fall items too. There are of course some I had to get ( All Hallows' Eve) but I'm on the fence everywhere else. I actually want to see if I can buy some sort of print/ poster from those Boho cat artists. I love the Heart Strings Label.

Wicked and LFN just seem made for each other, I'm hoping it does not alter the scent much.

Was Vintage musk to musty? I saw a review wher it was compared to a cotton shirt. I was thinking maybe clean'ish with a hedonistic 70s waiting in line at Studio 54 vibe....

Edited by StacyK

Just placed my order... And I'm sure ill order again with the NRs

I ended up getting

Marsha Mellow, Double O, Heartstrings, Halos Cocoa Lily, an August sampler and UN Sexpionage. Plus my sale bottles of Merry, Summer Belle and Wolf/Shepardess.

I also have a prior order from weeks ago -I'm waiting on of Hot Milk and Honey, Sugared Moondust boosted w Cougar AND 3 PEs.

Oh and my sale bin bottles- Mielyhvia and Wheat Siren.

God help me- I am ADDICTED!

Edited by hearts

Yea that's my thought on Fall items too. There are of course some I had to get ( All Hallows' Eve) but I'm on the fence everywhere else. I actually want to see if I can buy some sort of print/ poster from those Boho cat artists. I love the Heart Strings Label.

Wicked and LFN just seem made for each other, I'm hoping it does not alter the scent much.

Was Vintage musk to musty? I saw a review wher it was compared to a cotton shirt. I was thinking maybe clean'ish with a hedonistic 70s waiting in line at Studio 54 vibe....

I boosted Wicked with SS4W I believe, and it was made for that, I group LFN in the same sexy vibe category, so I think it would do okay- don't know about the cops though in LFN Luna can prob tell us if it would go, maybe we should post that question in that review thread, or maybe someone already asked that, I'll have to check it out.

The Vintage Musk to me smelled like a musty parlor.. yeah it could def pass for Studio 54. It just wasn't my thing, I was hoping it would because I loved the label, but I just could not get past the incense musty smell

Just placed my order... And I'm sure ill order again with the NRs

I ended up getting

Marsha Mellow, Double O, Heartstrings, Halos Cocoa Lily, an August sampler and UN Sexpionage. Plus my sale bottles of Merry, Summer Belle and Wolf/Shepardess.

I also have a prior order from weeks ago -I'm waiting on of Hot Milk and Honey, Sugared Moondust boosted w Cougar AND 3 PEs.

Oh and my sale bin bottles- Mielyhvia and Wheat Siren.

God help me- I am ADDICTED!

OH WOW WE ARE SCENT TWINS!

Good Glitter Kissed. Thats on my reserved list. It's so gorgeous ... sexy.

I forgot I need a non- virgin LP Black. I'm either going LFN or Gotcha. I was thinking Sexpinoage but then I could only wear it if I wanted to F$@@

LV..Re. Wicked.. good point, in addition to the cops the None can be pungent too. I may have to find that thread. This is some serious stuff. ;)

Edited by StacyK

This is how addicted I am. However I have had this order in my budget for the last 7 months and I have been saving for it. All of the bottles I ordered were ones on my list with the exception of two.

My order total qualify's for 7 free bottles --- Listed Below

1x Blissful Caress - Pheromone Enhanced Spray

2x Cops and Robbers - Copulin Enhanced
1x Get Happy - Phero Enhanced w/ Treasured Hearts
1x Goal - Phero Enhanced w/Teddy BB
1x SPELL KIT ROAD OPENER
1x Promise - Phero Enhanced
==========================================================================================================================================
This is my order from the perfumery
Your Shopping Cart Description Item price Quantity Amount
  • Agent XXX - Enhanced w/ Sexpionage
  • Item # 0001
  • Choose Size: Phero Enhanced Oil - 1/3 fl.oz. ~, Customer Notes:
$29.95

quantity|

$29.95
  • OCCO - Overt Cops
  • Please Choose:: 1/3 fl.oz. Oil, Choose Scent:: OCCO Black, Customer Notes:
$29.95

quantity|

$29.95
  • Sex & Violins - Phero Enhanced
  • Item # 0001
  • Choose Size: Concentrated Perfume Oil - 1/3 fl.oz. ~, Customer Notes:
$29.95

quantity|

$29.95
  • Add Copulins
  • Add Copulins? To which item?: Sex & Violins w/ Dominance
$5.00

quantity|

$5.00
  • Sweet Chic - Phero Enhanced Perfume
  • Item # 0001
  • Choose Size: Phero Enhanced Perfume Oil - 1/3 fl.oz. ~, Customer Notes::
$29.95

quantity|

$29.95
  • UNscented Phero Blend: Swimming with Sharks
  • Please Choose:: 1/3 fl.oz. roll on, Base Options: Roll On - Oil, Customer Notes:
$39.95

quantity|

$39.95
  • Under Your Spell - Phero Enhanced
  • Item # 0001
  • Choose Size: Concentrated Oil - 1/3 fl.oz. ~, Customer Notes:
$29.95

quantity|

$29.95
  • Ruby Red
  • Item # 0001
$24.95

quantity|

$24.95
  • Add Pheromones
  • Options:: Add Copulins Only, Which Phero to which Scent?:: , Customer Notes:: Ruby Red
$5.00

quantity|

$5.00
  • Love Potion: RED
$24.95

quantity|

$24.95
  • Add Pheromones
  • Options:: Add Copulins Only, Which Phero to which Perfume?:: Love Potion®: RED, Customer Notes::
$5.00

quantity|

$5.00
Item total:$254.60
Estimate shipping and tax
Select ship-to country (optional)

Cancel

OR

You can apply gift certificates, rewards, or other discounts later.

==========================================================================================================================================
This is my order from art fire...
LovePotion's Shop
Where Are You Located?
This is required to calculate shipping.
United States
United States Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Byelarus Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Congo Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Moldova Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria North Korea Norway Oman Pakistan Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Lucia Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Serbia and Montenegro Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Togo Trinidad Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United Republic of Tanzania Uruguay US Virgin Islands Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zaire Zambia Zimbabwe
Items subtotal:
$ 54.90
Shipping:
$ 0.00
Order Total:
$ 54.90
no_photo.png
Click here to Reply or Forward
Edited by dolphindolls2

Great order, DD!

I haven't made up my order but I think I'll need UN SWS backup bottles, my very first bottle of LPO, UN PM (after all that raving on the thread) and can't decide if I need some DHEAS.

DD.. You know it, I got a Honeyed LP too. Gotta have it. :purr:

I'm also going for 4 D. I was afraid of he Rose note then I checked he reviews.

Anyone amp Rose from this ?

please speak up now. :)

:heart:

I love LVs analogy of a vintage sneaky clean.

Edited by StacyK

I thought I didn't need anything from the sale bottles and I'm so wrong. I've finally settled for:

Road Opener samples x5

Open Sesame

Mapacho

Promise

Coconut Breeze

Peaceful Home

Great order, DD!

I haven't made up my order but I think I'll need UN SWS backup bottles, my very first bottle of LPO, UN PM (after all that raving on the thread) and can't decide if I need some DHEAS.

Joc, I think you were the one that told me to use SWS for interviewing and WOW, it really helped, so I knew I had to have it...

DD.. You know it, I got a Honeyed LP too. Gotta have it. :purr:

I'm also going for 4 D. I was afraid of he Rose note then I checked he reviews.

Anyone amp Rose from this ?

please speak up now. :)

:heart:

I love LVs analogy of a vintage sneaky clean.

I have had Honeyed LP on my FB list for awhile and I was happy that I lucked out a few were left for the sale for me to purchase....

Joc, I think you were the one that told me to use SWS for interviewing and WOW, it really helped, so I knew I had to have it...

I have had Honeyed LP on my FB list for awhile and I was happy that I lucked out a few were left for the sale for me to purchase....

I like to use SWS at work but I'm pretty sure many ladies advised you to use that for your interview.

With the NRs, I'll have to look through my notes on what I really need. I hope I do not need to change my freebie list as a result. I really don't want to make it difficult for the elves at LP.

I really don't mind getting the full set but the shipping cost is going to cost me a bomb. Gotta find out if anyone if heading out here recently.