Your top 'mones- what do you consistently reach for?

I was sitting here posting about Tranquility potion and I thought about how for me it is a must always have phero and I thought it would be something fun to think about and list. I know we have one for favorite LP and favorite combo...but I am specifically talking about the pheros here...it's even harder when you narrow it down to five...yikes!!!!!!!!

so my fav five: in no specific order...well, except for EST

EST (definitely numero UNO on my list always)

SS4W (this will soon be replaced hopefully by Pheromone X...even though I have 2 1/2 bottles left, I am using less for fear of no longer having)

Treasured Hearts

Tranquility

and hopefully to add Actor's Magic ...otherwise I'd have to go with Stone Cougar

so ladies what are your absolute favorite pheromones

djac

This is much of the same as in Pony's(?) thread about favorites...the blends I prefer not to be without are:

-Cuddle Bunny (either one although the P-Com is my favorite, of course).

-Cougar Potion

-Sexology

-beta-androstadienol (and by extention, Teddy Man and whatever else Ail is dreaming up to rescue us from the PMS monster).

Edited by luna65

Well, let's see.....

1) Blatant Invitation.....I boost everything with it

2) LAM/BAM

3) Focus Potion

4) Tranquility Potion

5) Treasured Hearts

6) Dominance

Edited by Dolly

Ummmm so far, and this is subject to change since I just got new stuff:

Blatant Invitation in LP LE

Unscented Cuddle Bunny

Phero Girl

SS4W (in Rocket Fuel)

Like a Magnet

Then my boy wore Teddy Man last night and I loved it on him. Also I sniffed Pheroboy Dominance and it gave me a slight buzz(is that normal?)

I have yet to try: Ail's Heart and Soul, Ail's Open Windows, Tantric Butterfly( I've never tried 'TAF', Mayday with Tranquility potion...oh and we have a bit of Sorcerer and Happy Water. I may be forgetting something? But those are my faves SO far. I have work to do.

Oh yeah I got scented cuddle bunny too. I'm all out of pharmacoms.

Hey--what's EST in? How do I know if it's one of my favorite pheros?

Edited by cheeseburger79

My must-have molecules are EST, Epi-Androsterone and Beta-Nol. Copulins are indispensable to me, but technically they are NOT classed as pheromones, so..

My must-have blends in no particular order are:

Super For Women

Cuddle Bunny (original and 2009)

LAM

True Confessions (huge fave)

Treasured Hearts (ditto)

Tranquillity Potion (The lovely man in my life gets amazing benefits from this when I wear it - even if he hasn't got a CLUE that it contains pheromones!)

Sexology (scented and UNscented)

Cougar scented

UNscented Cougar

Stone Cougar

UNscented Cuddle Bunny (both my version and Pharmacom's)

Blatant Invitation

LP Original with BI LE

Ail's Heart And Soul

Ail's Open Windows

Popularity Potion

SS4W

Blessings

Ail )O(

Also I sniffed Pheroboy Dominance and it gave me a slight buzz(is that normal?)

It does happen for some people. I can't really deal with the male verison of Dominance myself, which is interesting because I really like Wanted Man, and they both have the same components, but in different concentrations, I imagine.

Hey--what's EST in? How do I know if it's one of my favorite pheros?

It's in more than a few blends, notably Cuddle Bunny. Go here to find out.

What?...I have to choose between my treasured goodies? :) Now that's just craziness! But ok, I'll try...

* My daily staple/baseline phero: LAM

* My great for work & feeling good phero: Open Windows

* My playing with the big boys phero: UN Dominance

* My come ravish me phero: PC Cuddle Bunny (+/- SS4W or BI)

* My I smell so good I want to eat myself phero: Mara's Rocket Fuel

* My sparkly & a li'll sexy allrounder phero: Popularity Potion

Edited by Rosebud

Alright this looks like a fun one to input in.

So top five pheros is it? In no particular order...

SS4W

LAM

BI

PG Dom (scented)

PG Cougar Scented

Tranquility Potion!!!!! Seriously.

Focus Potion.

Tantric Butterfly. (Not as much use as the other, but definitely helpful at times)

Blatant Invitation. (Not really sexual for me, but does seem to ease some social situations)

Know what I'd like? And I don't even know if it's possible-Invisibility Potion! Nothing that puts out hostile vibes or anything like that, just something to sort of block perception of me. It would come in so handy when I have tons of work to get done, and I don't need distractions. Or on those days when I just need to be left alone. Wonder if there's a molecule that can do such a thing...

How does that work, exactly? I'm really curious because I have a method of being "invisible" but it relates to magick, not pheromones.

Ah...well that makes perfect sense then, thanks. I can see where that would be connected to congruence also.

• 2 weeks later...
It's a phenomenon called "ghosting", I believe it has more to do with people around you not knowing how to interpret your phero signature and therefore ignoring you out of psychic preservation instinct.

How do you do that. I just want to get thru walmart w'o talking to anyone sans makeup. -_-

• 1 month later...
Guest Tiffany
It's a phenomenon called "ghosting", I believe it has more to do with people around you not knowing how to interpret your phero signature and therefore ignoring you out of psychic preservation instinct.

Ugh i've done that before on and let me tell you it is not fun! lol. I literally could not stand/sit anywhere for more then 5 minutes without people leaving. When I tried talking to people, they would look at me with a confused/ uncomfortable face, answer then eventually change seats (I was at a basketball game). People were going out of their way to avoid me. I eventually had to use my jacket to seal in the fumes :thumb_up11: . Aww the joys of learning to use my pheromones properly... Not sure how to do this purposely other then maybe wearing too much of a product. I know I dont do to well with TAH. I can wear it, but when I wear to much I risk ghosting I think...

EST is a must for me...I'm obsessed with this stuff! I don't get it from LP since I have a bottle from androtics, but when I'm out of it, I'll have to try it here!!! My HG phero

SS4W unscented. I really wish this could come in stronger/high doses. I'm grateful that mara made her PE with a double dose of SS4W, it's going to be awesome. I used to slather this on like mad...plus it's so easy to cover!

Ugh i've done that before on and let me tell you it is not fun! lol. I literally could not stand/sit anywhere for more then 5 minutes without people leaving. When I tried talking to people, they would look at me with a confused/ uncomfortable face, answer then eventually change seats (I was at a basketball game). People were going out of their way to avoid me. I eventually had to use my jacket to seal in the fumes :hotjump: . Aww the joys of learning to use my pheromones properly... Not sure how to do this purposely other then maybe wearing too much of a product. I know I dont do to well with TAH. I can wear it, but when I wear to much I risk ghosting I think...

Yes *evil grin* sometimes I want them to clear away.

Okay I've finally got a list:

1. Whatever's in Happy Water

2. Swimming w/ Sharks

3.Popularity Potion

3.Blatant Invitation

5.LAM

6.Whatever is in Teddy Man

Yes *evil grin* sometimes I want them to clear away.

Okay I've finally got a list:

1. Whatever's in Happy Water

2. Swimming w/ Sharks

3.Popularity Potion

3.Blatant Invitation

5.LAM

What is in Happy Water is Alpha Androstenol.....that is why it's HAPPY! LOL I love Happy Water.....I have a few bottles of it myself.....

Edited by Dolly

-beta-androstadienol (and by extention, Teddy Man and whatever else Ail is dreaming up to rescue us from the PMS monster).

• 5 weeks later...

Well ... my favorites phero-babies would be:

- LAM original scent

- Popularity Potion (could my my #1 fav., seriously)

- Me, Jane! (TAH)

- Cuddle Bunny (both scented versions)

But there are a few of the new creations from Ail that I haven't had the opportunity to try. I think I will finally order Ail's Heart & Soul, at the beginning of next week. I have good expectations for that one!

- Cougar (duh - anyone think my favorite was going to be something else?)

- the cheese in all it's forms - presently LOVING OCCO in red and white - driving home I slather it on.

- PP for work - can't wait til there is a replacement for PP

- tranquility for crappy days

I run from the b'nol heavy blends - can't stop talking with those on. Just wind me up and let me go which is very bad - lack of rate limiters and all.

• 2 years later...

What are your very favorite 'mones?

I think mine thus far are:

UN Cougar- I think this is my all purpose social phero. I tend to reach for this for almost all social situations, including professional. Both men and women really respond positively to this.

UN Treasured Hearts- my second favorite all purpose social phero, including professional environments. Peope are very accomodating, regardless of gender, with this phero. Works fab for women as much as men. I tend to use this in environments where there are more women than men.

UN SS4W- my third fave social phero, more for party/going out/fun, not really for professional gatherings.

I'm dying to try (and have on order):

LFM

Lumina

TMI

BANG

What are your favorite 'mones?

This is hard to answer right now because since getting all my PYP samples I have been ALL OVER THE MAP with my phero usage!!

So much experimenting...still trying to narrow down what works for me and when.

BUT...

Most consistently reaching for BANG for all social situations. Love the way it makes me feel and I seem to get just the right attention with this.

Bang makes me feel like my authentic self, and makes others happy and good to me. Can't ask for more than that. Prob my all time fav.

The others I use most are Lace and Cougar. Although I need more OW in my life...

I am really flakey because i am always testing something new. But I come back to BI for sex over and over. I buy stuff from other companies too so I have way tooo many. La Femme is going to be a favorite I can tell. And I reach for A1 a lot for calming/mood elevation