Private Editions for July 2015

I want to add I'm gonna pass on the Cherry Rum Yum for now (might cave later tho ;)) Thanks for getting these up in record time Mara, I've been on an apple kick lately, so looking forward to Pomme Fraiche and delighted to read Aphrodite has apple as well.

Cherise, there's a few on your list where you are the alternate...3 of them. We'll wait a bit and see if anything is left after the confirmations and purchases, ok? Sorry!

I want to add I'm gonna pass on the Cherry Rum Yum for now (might cave later tho ;)) Thanks for getting these up in record time Mara, I've been on an apple kick lately, so looking forward to Pomme Fraiche and delighted to read Aphrodite has apple as well.

Aphrodites Belt
6 of Cups
Nyme Scent
Pomme Fraiche
Black Cobra

One of each please

Hi! Well now that everything is counted, I'd like to please add a MILFY & White Cobra to my stash.

ok, they're up. I am going to count the reservations now, and I want to hear from everyone if they still want what they mentioned earlier now that they've seen the notes. I'll put your name up as a temp, in order, but will change the color once it is confirmed by you. Thanks! :)

Mara, I wanted to confirm that I want both of the bottles that you placed my name next to….thanks so much

LV- I can release my hold on my back up bottle if you want one of the Mama Lion. Maybe ill do a rebrew so I get get a few more bottles.

oh wait, Hearts, I just remembered, I already put aside another for you of that one.

Ok, just talked to Hearts, LV, you're in! :)

After reading all of the descriptions, I wish I could get a few of these right now! I'm hoping I can get the chance in a couple of weeks. You all have such fantastic ideas!!! I'm drawn to the cherry rum cake because BLACK CHERRY (obsessed) BUT I'm so fascinated by both of the Cobras. I'm hoping I'm lucky enough that 1 of these is still available when I have the extra cash.

PE Week Feeding Frenzy. Kinda like shark week, but more haha!