Private Editions for July 2015

Wendy, do you mean 2 in addition to your original order for a total of 3? Or 2 in total? Thanks!

Two bottles of Pommel Fraiche
One Sweet and Spicy

Pretty please, sweetness!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit! Mara, may I please have one bottle of StacyK's Milfy? How can I resist? ETA... Aaaaand I am out of here for now! Am psyched! Mara, ladies, these all look fabulous! ETA: My order is for one of each, so two total. Sorry if that was confusing! xo

I want to add I'm gonna pass on the Cherry Rum Yum for now (might cave later tho ;)) Thanks for getting these up in record time Mara, I've been on an apple kick lately, so looking forward to Pomme Fraiche and delighted to read Aphrodite has apple as well.

Wendylynne Pomme is the one I've been craving the most, ever since Mara made those carmel apple tarts I've been hooked on all things apple and so glad you helped bring more back I can practically taste this!!

I'm in love with my PEs and I haven't even tried them! I'm so excited to try the others I'm getting too! Eek! This is going to be s fun package to receive!!!!!

Cherise, there's a few on your list where you are the alternate...3 of them. We'll wait a bit and see if anything is left after the confirmations and purchases, ok? Sorry!

I want to add I'm gonna pass on the Cherry Rum Yum for now (might cave later tho ;)) Thanks for getting these up in record time Mara, I've been on an apple kick lately, so looking forward to Pomme Fraiche and delighted to read Aphrodite has apple as well.

Aphrodites Belt
6 of Cups
Nyme Scent
Pomme Fraiche
Black Cobra

One of each please

Hi! Well now that everything is counted, I'd like to please add a MILFY & White Cobra to my stash.

That's cool Mara I gotta a couple great ones coming my way regardless, but thanks for keeping me posted if anything changes:)!

You've got the Pomme Fraiche! :)

ok, they're up. I am going to count the reservations now, and I want to hear from everyone if they still want what they mentioned earlier now that they've seen the notes. I'll put your name up as a temp, in order, but will change the color once it is confirmed by you. Thanks! :)

Mara, I wanted to confirm that I want both of the bottles that you placed my name next to….thanks so much

LV- I can release my hold on my back up bottle if you want one of the Mama Lion. Maybe ill do a rebrew so I get get a few more bottles.

Archived