New Releases for DECEMBER 2009

Potion Master

AD-SpellKit-LONG.jpg

Proud to present our collection for the New Year! 12 essential, authentic potions, LP style, for your every need. Deluxe Edition, extremely limited, in a lovery metal case you can carry around in your purse, (picture on top). If you've got a yearly subscription, you get the Deluxe Edition. (Can also be purchased for $44.95.) All 12 potions without case, regular monthly price of $29.95, vial size= 1.5 ml each. More info later...Happy Christmas ~ from my undisclosed location by the North Pole... :)

PEs

AD-ShellySB.jpg

AD-RobertAttacked.jpg

AD-MarkTT.jpg

AD-KimSandalotus.jpg

Artwork by Starlitegirl!

AD-HMSKim%20.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD-ShellySB.jpg

yay oh yay!!!! And I love the art - am itching and a half for this to arrive. Wants a very dirty girl scent - all dark and sweet and do ME - again. :)

AD-RobertAttacked.jpg

AD-MarkTT.jpg

two pe's for MEN? That's awesome, great, and overdue!!! More Yais puleez to that....

AD-HMSKim%20.jpg

hyacinth and musk and sugar - yummy!

And StarliteGirl - beautiful art!

They all look Spectacular !!!

as usual (I ask)...when can we order !?!!??

ps: Merry Christmas Mara, Danna & John !! :)

eta: what's in the 2 men's scent ? come on Robert spill, please ! and Mark too !

Edited by liz

Yes They do---And Is Attacked in the Stacks going to smell like Old BOOKS AND LEATHER???? I Neeeeeed it! Ummmm what am I missin??? What have I missed? I've been gone awhile....lonnnnng story(s). Will journal about all of it in due time. I promise.

whats in sweetbottom?!!!!

Hi Lor-

SBSB is meant to be a deep dark sweet bottom note that you can wear on it's own or punched up with something else on top - like an OCCO Red or Gold.

It's meant to be dark, gooey and a totally hedonistic CFM scent - not to reace the original CFM but CFM in intent.

Top notes of Sandlewood, darkest sweet amber, and dark musks in a 2 sugar base - honey and brown sugar.

I wanted something that would evoke the desire to NOM the wearer until they are senseless or better yet, so sated they can't complete sentances and are a big puddle of happy satisfaction.

It's a tall order to get there but given how great M&D's Gourmands are - I am sure this is going to rock my world.

Must have one of the deluxe versions. Also interested in Attacked in the Stacks (how could I NOT be?) and Sandalotus, possibly Tonka Tabacus...

Robert--what notes are in the Stacks?? And is it just for men?

Everybody else chime in and let us know your notes!!

So friggin' cool to see it online this morning! A big 'ole Christmas present to share with you all. I hope I'm not acting out of turn here, but if you search the cart for "Robert", this is what comes up.

AD-RobertAttacked.jpg Robert's Attacked in the Stacks - 1/3 fl.oz.

Robert wanted a "sexy librarian" scent for men, to set off what he describes as his "adorkable" personality. Cuuuute! Pipe Tobacco, Spiced Mahogany, Vanilla Musk and a dash of Red Currant tang on top. Phenomenally kissable!

So friggin' cool to see it online this morning! A big 'ole Christmas present to share with you all. I hope I'm not acting out of turn here, but if you search the cart for "Robert", this is what comes up.

AD-RobertAttacked.jpg Robert's Attacked in the Stacks - 1/3 fl.oz.

Robert wanted a "sexy librarian" scent for men, to set off what he describes as his "adorkable" personality. Cuuuute! Pipe Tobacco, Spiced Mahogany, Vanilla Musk and a dash of Red Currant tang on top. Phenomenally kissable!

Sounds FAB Robert ! :)

what's the phero ?

Sounds FAB Robert ! :)

what's the phero ?

oh, there's not one. i originally thought intellectual man to go along with the whole sexysmarty theme...but, i think i saw people praising the nearly gone drop your guard, so that's what i put in the bottle i ordered!

Deluxe set for me!! Gotta have it!!

Whee!

two pe's for MEN? That's awesome, great, and overdue!!! More Yais puleez to that....

When I get my act together they'll be another one to come!

Whee!

When I get my act together they'll be another one to come!

Excellent! And DOH! I totally missed the fine print--I might get a bottle of Stacks for myself anyway because it sounds totally fantastic and I do like the more masculine scents.

I am so excited about this kit! Mara did a FANTASTIC job on the cases!

I'm pretty stoked about the description.........Me and Mr. Naughty Jester had a great time!

*Crap, I has to go to post office*

Goodbye please!

oh, danna, on christmas eve? that sucks!

DEFINITELY Sweet Bottom for me! :cry: I really hope I get sniffies of the other two because I'm not sure about the florals, but still want to give them a whirl--I may be pleasantly surprised.

Fantastic art, Starlite! I'm hoping to get myself Corel Painter in a couple months so I can make contributions ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS MARA, DANNA & JOHN!!! :Polar-Kiss:

I just got my second package tonight btw, a great Christmas Eve Surprise! It's under the tree till tomrrow morning.

Edited by Invidiana

Awesome! I can't wait to get a sniff! :cry: