OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can only get the 2 free ones once a month....

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.p...t=0&start=0

Ah yes, ma'am, that is true. I guess I shouldn't have assumed people order more than once a month (like I do).

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh...I'm looking for a new storage unit for my babies...I'm almost full in the cool little cigar box I've been using! That's FULL BOTTLES...know I no shame?

hehehhehehe I put my in a "Crown Royal" bag. :bow: hehehhee. Its like a huge sag bag looks a bit like the bags they put the potions in but its huge. HEHEHEHHEE! I got it when I bought the alcohol a long time ago and was like oh cool this will work. I travel a bit so I like having all my beautiful smellies by my side so thats where I keep it. The problem is the bag is getting full...hehhee so Iam going to have to leave some at my apartment and take the once I use more often. :001_tt2:

First, I started keeping mine in a wooden ice bucket . . . had to expand. Now, everything's in a wooden cigar box that my dad gave me when I was 7 or 8. It is packed solid -- bottles and testers, as well as a couple-three bottles of perfume from other sources. I might have to take over a dresser drawer next!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone checked the private editions? I just ordered two bottles of betrothal with added est, don't know why I didn't buy a full size after loving my sample :dreadlocksnaner: but I made up for it! Also got another bottle of Pink Emerald just in case it runs out, and I haven't even gotten my first bottle yet ! (Don't you just hate it when you love a scent and go back to see it's sold out?)

lol, I love pink emerald, I hope you like it too! :dreadlocksnaner: I love how it smells when you wake up in the morning, woah, it's still sweet and has a strong lasting power!

I just ordered CFM and Come2Me, lol, I'm so psyched!

Edited by esmeralda

hehehe what an addict :dreadlocksnaner:

speaking of being addicted.. i need to order a bottle of nakai nectar asap along with some cuddle bunny. i really really liked them :TotakekeBannana: hehehe

also, i think i wanna go get myself like 10 bottles of betrothal potion, despite the smell not agreeing with me :D

Ooh EST and Betrothal, sounds AMAZING, such a good combo! Too bad I JUST put in a combination of three orders :banana055:

I have another CFM, something voodoo, coming to me with a bottle of kingdom of dreams, sugared amber, musk in pixie dust, cocoa fae, aura armor, first bite and a bottle of nasty habits! Yep i went all out, very excited!!!! I have been wanting a bottle of nasty habits since my first order but somehow it kept sliding down the list. When I saw that it was on the endangered list I had to go test my sample again and YUM!!! A bottle must :banana124:

Now once i get my monthly sampler it will be time again to order!!! :(

I have been wanting a bottle of nasty habits since my first order but somehow it kept sliding down the list. When I saw that it was on the endangered list I had to go test my sample again and YUM!!! A bottle must :(

Nasty Habits is one of my faves.....I have....ahem......4 bottles of it......yes, I'm guilty of being a hoarder......

I am anxiously awaiting my box which has another backup bottle of CFM, a bottle of Native Soil, and samples of Carpe Noctum and Soul Food......I ALMOST got a full bottle of Carpe Noctum, but I exercised a little restraint.....

Edited by Dolly

Has anyone checked the private editions? I just ordered two bottles of betrothal with added est, don't know why I didn't buy a full size after loving my sample :banana055: but I made up for it! Also got another bottle of Pink Emerald just in case it runs out, and I haven't even gotten my first bottle yet ! (Don't you just hate it when you love a scent and go back to see it's sold out?)

Betrothal with Est? Shut Up!! What have I been looking at while I've been perusing the chronicles of LP's Private Editions?? Great NOW I have to add something more to my "must have" list.

You're like my personal scout, Karmiel. Thanks!! :(

hehehe what an addict :(

speaking of being addicted.. i need to order a bottle of nakai nectar asap along with some cuddle bunny. i really really liked them :banana055: hehehe

also, i think i wanna go get myself like 10 bottles of betrothal potion, despite the smell not agreeing with me :banana124:

Remmy,

You should try Nakai Nectar with Cocoa Fae. It's a great combo!!

At the moment just the September Sample pack and then i'll go from there...hehehe! Yes I love Halloween. This is my favorite time of the year! :(

I ordered the September sample pack-- I couldn't decide which ones I wanted to try-- and Cocoa Fae. Mara and Danna included a sample of Cocoa Fae in my last order, and though I wasn't bowled over by it in the vial- not a huge chocolate fan- I LOVE it on me! So I wanted to snag a bottle before it's gone for good.

I havent ordered yet. My money fairy wont arrive until next week. Oh but when it comes I'm going to buy the sampler to start and anything else the fairy will allow. I love this witchy time of year and the new releases are very appealing.

Iam surprized at how quick the big bottles go as well. I just got my "Sweet Revenge" baby a few weeks ago but ive been using it everyday since and its already a quarter gone. Another week and it'll be half done...hehehe. Guess iam going to have to be doing a big size bottle shopping in a bit. I'am deffinatly first going to wait for my Sept. sample pack and after words i'll be making my decision on what to order for the big size bottles. I know "Ashes to Dust" is number one on my list right now since its in the low stock section. :)

Edited by AncientGoddess

You know, if I've learned nothing since joining the Wonderful World of LP Land, it's patience! I have always been an immediate gratification type of gal, so waiting for all my delicious scents is REALLY difficult. I have a list (still) of scents I need (yes, need), but I have decided I shall wait until the new ones arrive so I can order one (the key word being one) box instead of three or four. At present, I have three boxes full of goodies I'm eagerly awaiting. Yikes!! And I thought waiting for Christmas morning as a child was hard. I'm voluntarily doing this to myself every week. :)

You know, if I've learned nothing since joining the Wonderful World of LP Land, it's patience! I have always been an immediate gratification type of gal, so waiting for all my delicious scents is REALLY difficult. I have a list (still) of scents I need (yes, need), but I have decided I shall wait until the new ones arrive so I can order one (the key word being one) box instead of three or four. At present, I have three boxes full of goodies I'm eagerly awaiting. Yikes!! And I thought waiting for Christmas morning as a child was hard. I'm voluntarily doing this to myself every week. ^_^

Ya its deffinatley hard waiting for the wonderful goodies especially for the sample packs of brand new monthly delights. Esh! ^_^ they look so good this month. Grrr :neutral:

• 2 weeks later...

Way to much big size bottles on my list. I need big size bottle of "Ashes To Dust", "Lap Of The Queen" because they are both in low stock right now. Also want a big size bottle of "Hexen" another bottle of "Sweet Revenge" because my current one is getting smaller as the days go by...lol. Also was considering big bottle of "Native Soil" Ahhh! ;):jumpforjoy:

hehehehe! I havent placed any orders since the September sample pack. Iam saving up right now then will place a big order probably towards the end of this month hopefully the November sample pack wont be to crazy of goodies other wise iam going to go insane...heheheh :censored:

Remember we havent even gotten October yet ;)

Why'd you have to say that ?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! My credit card is already hiding and shaking in fear!

I'm still not fully recovered from the Sept releases and yea I totally forgot about the Oct releases and that usually doesn't happen ;) .

Does anyone know if the Yule scents will be released this month or in Nov? TIA

Edited by seamonkey

Remember we havent even gotten October yet ;)

Ahhh! Correction. I ment "I hope the October sample pack isnt to crazy full of beautiful goodies or iam going to go insane". hehehe! :jumpforjoy::wink2:

Esh, The October releases :blink:

Uh Oh, My credit card at the end of this month might suffer as well. Hehehe! :ph34r:

;) aaaa how could I have forgotten about the October samples. Beautiful goodies coming out soon. Wholy crap, Its already October 20. So real soon :huh: Ive been so preoccupied with the September releases as well as saving up for other potions I cant believe I forgot about the October pack. Iam going to go insane and so is my credit card. hehehehe! :censored::wacko:

Edited by AncientGoddess

Does anyone know if the Yule scents will be released this month or in Nov? TIA

I believe Mara told us they're always a month ahead in terms of concepts, so I'm thinking the Yule scents will be available in November so that everyone will have received their orders by December.

Edited by luna65

I was lucky to snag a rediscovered bottle of the sold-out Nasty Habits - YAY! I was wearing some yesterday and asked DH's opinion of it; he said it reminded him of copal incense he'd smelled at Venice Beach. It is very resinous and incensey on me, and I love the peachy topnote.

Ahhh! Correction. I ment "I hope the October sample pack isnt to crazy full of beautiful goodies or iam going to go insane". hehehe! :D:)

That's more like it!!

Therapygirl, don't worry.....we'll cover for you till you get back.....good luck at the trial.... :BananaRow:

Carrie, I love Nasty Habits too (so does my sweetie).....I am sooooo guilty of hoarding that one and Dirty Sexy I.....I have 4 bottles of each.....of course, 1 bottle of each is "spiked" with pheros....teehee.....

Well ladies the whole waiting till the end of the month to buy my beautiful goodies is going out the window. I tried...hehehe! This Friday i'll be purchasing "In Lap Of The Queen" because its in Low Stock and the bottles are getting less so I have to grab one big bottle before anything I think. I live in Pennsylvania and its getting cold down here and I didnt realize this but in the colder climate the potions smell a bit different then the warmer weather but I'am wearing "In the Lap Of The Queen" today and wow it smells soo amazing/empowering in the colder weather. ^_^

What am I NOT ordering, is the better question! I had to stock up on all the essentials which managed, somehow, to find themselves on the endangered species list. Which means I snagged:

PG: Cougar

Synchronicity

Tropical Temptation

Sugared Egyptian Musk (thanks for the sample CuriousChic)

LP: Green (full and sample)

Scandalous Intentions (sample to see if I need a full)

**I'm now stockpiling unscented Super Sexy and Cougar! I don't know if it's just me, but these two have only a faint odor compared to the others. Score!

**I'm now stockpiling unscented Super Sexy and Cougar! I don't know if it's just me, but these two have only a faint odor compared to the others. Score!

I'd agree with you on Cougar, but for me the smell of the SS blend is VERY strong. I can only wear Super for Women if I layer it with something else to tone down the metallic quality I experience. It works, though, which is why I was motivated to find a way to deal with it. ^_^

I'd agree with you on Cougar, but for me the smell of the SS blend is VERY strong. I can only wear Super for Women if I layer it with something else to tone down the metallic quality I experience. It works, though, which is why I was motivated to find a way to deal with it. ^_^

If you want the SS effect, but don't like the scented version - I would recommend ordering the add-in. I don't particularly like the scent of Super for Women, so I ordered a bottle of 12th Night with SS blended in. I have a bottle with and a bottle without. I don't even notice the scent of the SS in mine.

My problem is that I can detect pheros really well, usually no matter what the blend is, although some are worse than others. I know that even if I used SS in something else I could smell it, so either way it's going to be a matter of layering for me. But the add-in option is awesome, I've already utilized it for other blends.

Edited by luna65