Stalk Talk!

luna65

All PEs on deck will be released along with the NRs next week, I have around a dozen of them to finish. :)

So, in other words...you really aren't taking things slow..lol ;)

I can't believe how few vacations you take, dear Mara! Where can we look for an announcement when PEs are turned back on? I got Christmas money and I'm making plans!! :banana058:

BC, you can sneak an order in now via email while I am still brewing, then I think I'll need about 6 weeks before I turn them back on again.

I can sleep when I'm dead! mwahahahaha! :lol:

Haha - my usual response when people ask me if I ever sleep. :D

BC, you can sneak an order in now via email while I am still brewing, then I think I'll need about 6 weeks before I turn them back on again.

Oh, PM, you are so the wonderfullest of wonderful! THANK YOU!!!!

Do you know what the January NR's are going to be yet? If so, can we have a hint? :Emoticons0424:

As we're discussed up-thread, it will be scents for Valentine's.

The anticipation is building....I'm looking for some loves in this month's NRs that I can wear when I meet my fiance....I'm sooo excited about finding some sexy potions!!!! May the days pass quickly until Mara posts the NRs!!! :D

She did that last January ;)

Actually it was 2013, but that was fun too. :D

This time a few characters from previous are making a return...

So do we get to find out what happens -after-they ride off into the sunset together? I always figured that involved bugs and pitching a tent in the dark. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it bad that I already want to know what the next month NR will be and when I should be expecting them?

Well... I have a good reason, I need to pay for the Lusty Cherry, and I think it might be better if I combine it with the next month NR! ^_^

But, if I lose my reserved bottle if I wait too long, I'll just have to pull the trigger.

Edited by phergineer