Stalk Talk!

luna65

Descriptions and notes generally come together when Mara creates the page for each scent; but she posts the labels here on the forum first.

Descriptions and notes generally come together when Mara creates the page for each scent; but she posts the labels here on the forum first.

Yup. 'S what I figured... I knew you would set me straight Luna, thanks.

I'm still just 1 (in LP years). Leave it to me to get one more DUH newbie post in for old time's sake. And although I knew better, I was secretly hoping it wasn't always the same every time. I need to stop stalking the Stalking thread and go do something productive. :Emoticons04269: Like organize my bottles and samples.... again. :purr:

Have spent the majority of today in the Reading Room, trying to learn more about the ingredients and intentions that have danced together to create some of the past spell potions. Thank you for taking the time and energy to build a learning center on the board. This has given me a few ideas for future PEs. Eager to see the new notes, titles and labels as they come available. Such a mystically scientific artform.

I'm talking about magic, not miracles, bub. :P

But it's such a fine line that that separates the two. Well, in most cases haha! :lol:

Ooh, reality check cashed in by Luna! :rofl222:

Et tu, Brute? :D

ETA: This comment was made as a continuation of the joke and to tease back at Mai! I certainly did not take any offense nor was any intended, esp. as I started the "bald joke" aimed at myself. I hoped the smiley face had made that clear. :)

Edited by quietguy

Lovestruck, they usually come in this order, labels, notes, then descriptions. Painful, right? ;)

ETA: or maybe it is labels, descriptions, THEN notes!

So the unveil is a striptease!! I should have noticed the pattern by now but didn't. It all makes sense.

Talk about frenzy once labels are up.........eeep

But I do like guessing the notes after the labels and descriptions. That's a fun game!

ETA: Awwww, it's ok QG.

Edited by Beach Goddess

ETA: Awwww, it's ok QG.

And it is ok QG!

Haha - I know - no one makes more bald jokes around here (IRL) than I do! And I would wonder what is wrong here if you ladies did not joke and laugh with me. :D

Edited by quietguy

It's almost night time and still nothing? I cannot deal with all this anticipation. Halp...

IKR? It is cold and dark here - I hear a warm bed calling my name ...

• 4 weeks later...

Is it too early to start dreaming about what Mara has in store for us next month??!! lol Don't get me wrong...I am loving the new Spell Collection!! I ordered both sets in samplers...now I am trying to narrow down my order to get everything I want! But, I have been thinking about what more awaits us for the spring! I think it's because last April was my first month ordering with LPMP and I found Gypsum White during that time....we have also had beautiful weather this week in the southeast and our flowers are starting to bloom...all of it has just left my mouth watering for some floral potions!! :D

Is it too early to start dreaming about what Mara has in store for us next month??!! lol Don't get me wrong...I am loving the new Spell Collection!! I ordered both sets in samplers...now I am trying to narrow down my order to get everything I want! But, I have been thinking about what more awaits us for the spring! I think it's because last April was my first month ordering with LPMP and I found Gypsum White during that time....we have also had beautiful weather this week in the southeast and our flowers are starting to bloom...all of it has just left my mouth watering for some floral potions!! :D

I want to know too, lol! I just didn't want to be the first to ask. I was wondering when the next set is likely to come out.

I think I might take a break next month...

Yeah - everyone says that and then .... :lol:

ROFL, QG! She mentioned fairy inspired perfumes but that might not be next month. ;)

Oh dear. Fairies I cannot resist indeed.

And the whole point of me taking my time with the spell potions is to take a break next month. ;) But with fairies.. QG is right

ROFL, QG! She mentioned fairy inspired perfumes but that might not be next month. ;)

Mai, I know - just hearing the word fairies make me all happy, but then sad bc I spent my LP budget for awhile this month.

Oh dear. Fairies I cannot resist indeed.

And the whole point of me taking my time with the spell potions is to take a break next month. ;) But with fairies.. QG is right

Phergineer and QG - I am in the same boat. I can't resist anything fairy related, or 'of the fae'. I hope maybe they are released later only bc I went over the top this month with spell collection. And they are all so amazing, truly.

Maybe the fairies will sprinkle some dust over our wallets to make them expand soooo large that we all have overflowing funds for all our needs AND of course for some fairy LPs.

Cool, I thought they might be it for two months, but I wasn't sure.

Now what's this about fairy-inspired!?!?!?!??! ME WANTS!!! I missed all the previous fairy potions.

Yes, Hearts is correct! Spell Potions for 2 months.

I am planning the next set for late April.

Haha - Mom put you in perfume "time out" for a month! :lol: Plus the added benefit of letting Mara focus on getting the physical store up I am sure.

Yes, thank goodness!! More time with the spell potions. I'm already on self-restrict bc I went over for the next 2 months. Though there are still a few I haven't fully tested, but whew. When I heard 2 months I wasn't sure if it was mid Apr or the end, so glad it's through the end.

Oooh, that means it'll be "May for the Fae". :D That means I'll also have chance to at least sample... bc the idea of fairy scents, just wow.

I would guess "here" meant on the board. Perhaps the riot part meant that they aren't going to be the next monthly potions but something that Mara will do when she gets the chance? They sound interesting and I am sure we will be excited for whenever and whatever. :)

They are being made for the store but will be available here as well. By here I mean the forum and website. They will be like the Sugareds basically.

:greensmilies-004: Oh, well that's awesome then! *puts down the home made picket signs* :smiley-signs122:

Which also means we get to continue to speculate about May...

Well, at least that gives me more time to decide on which Spell Potions...and longer to dream!! ;) I'm excited about Fairy Potions..saw the most beautiful story about fairies on the Travel Channel Friday night...it was on Mysteries at the Castle...about a man who fell in love with a woman and then found out she was a fairy princess...it is a story centered around the MacLeod clan in Scotland, I believe, and the silk flag left by the fairy for her husband...I will try to find a link about it... :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_Flag

Edited by TheBirkeys