Stalk Talk!

luna65

Sniggering out loud here... Yeah I think I might make my own label for something with Bang! in it if we don't get Boing! at any point, merely for my own amusement :D

It won't feature a penis on a spring, although that's what I currently keep thinking of right now!

LOOOOL!!! I picture a jack in the box.

Once, on a cleaning day at work we found a Cock-in-the-Box in the boss's office. And yes, it's exactly what it sounds like it is.

Have you ladies ever seen the old movie called Flesh Gordon? :666:

No... ?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No... ?

Flesh Gordon was a 1974 sci fi/sexploitation/campy-as-hell movie that was incredibly weird and silly. I loved it at the time...need to go back and watch it again to see if it's still...watchable! I brought it up because of what I remember calling the penisauruses...and there's a teeny shot of one in the trailer. So warning--there's some nudity :) Here's a youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQSK16DsF64

Edited by ElizabethOSP

OMFG!!! :lol: I have to rent this!!! That's just too... OMG!!! I can't believe I've never seen it! Love the penis ships! And "I just want to look at your tits", is too funny. I wonder if BF's seen it? We're getting it this week, for sho.

• 3 weeks later...

OMFG!!! :lol: I have to rent this!!! That's just too... OMG!!! I can't believe I've never seen it! Love the penis ships! And "I just want to look at your tits", is too funny. I wonder if BF's seen it? We're getting it this week, for sho.

Did you guys ever see this? :) I haven't tracked it down yet. I really need to see it again!

Hmmmm, am I the first one to be wondering about next month already??

My Lady, I methinks thou art!!! And consequently, I shall proclaim myself the second. :halloween-ghost:

I know. Just couldn't resist the smiley. Hee!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Wow is next month Hallowe'en type stuff Elizabeth? Or is that in Sept?

You know, I don't remember if there's a theme for August. I wouldn't expect Halloweenies until October. Although joo never nose. We might get some in Sept. If we beg? Heh. B) I think November is an all-phero month. Oh, Ladies who are more experienced? Is that correct?

How can it be this time already??? I D K how LPMP does it.

Me neither. But then...Mara is endlessly creative... :heart: I wonder if she ever sleeps?

Oh, and by the way............... :ph34r:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

July-for-August has been the "designing" month but I'm not sure if it's going to continue this year.

September-for-October is the Halloween scents.

October-for-November is Pheromas.

Oh thank goodness, something to look forward to! STALK!

@ EOSP, we haven't been able to find it yet, either. But we're still looking. I showed the video you posted to BF & he was almost screaming with laughter, so I guess that's a good sign! :)

@ Halo, I haven't ordered yet, either. Well, I've gotten my July sampler, but I haven't ordered the goodies I wanted to order from it yet. Tomorrow, maybe? I don't want to miss out on the Super Sneaky Clean! :)

Oh, how I wish it was!

Eh, then again, it's just too hot right now to be into Autumn type scents. Though I did buy a red plaid messenger bag; very back-to-schoolish!

Edited by Darbla

Well last year, there were a few scents September's releases that hinted at Halloween...and one of them, Pumpkin Juice Cocktail, is actually not too warm to wear right now. :)

Im sad that summer is almost over and its almost Back to School!

(Which means I have to walk my daughter to school everyday along with my baby and in the stinken winter..booo!)

although.... I am looking forward to Novembers Pheros!

back to stalk talk...So,it feels like we just got this months new smellies 2 weeks ago or so....Its probably going to be a while before the August new releases Im guessing.

i may be safe from hallowe'en stuff since despite my forum name cinnamon usually isn't for me-eating is a different matter- and i hate pumpkin. Actually looking forward to a month where i may not want anything!

Heh. There are maaaaaannnny ways to do Halloweenies! Mwwwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! :666:

And: :ph34r:

i may be safe from hallowe'en stuff since despite my forum name cinnamon usually isn't for me-eating is a different matter- and i hate pumpkin. Actually looking forward to a month where i may not want anything!

Nice way to think of it but....I doubt you will be 100% safe!!! Mara has a way of evilly sneaking something in for everyone I've noticed!!

the halloween collection is always my birthday prezzie to myself so i always look forward to it! I am a fall obsessed person

If I had the controls for season changes in my hand I'd stick it on fall and keep it there. At least your birthday is an excuse for getting the full Halloween set......I just do it anyway. :666:

Isn't there typically a blow-out BOGO type sale in August? That's something to stalk also.

I was thinking that but wasn't sure if it was a regularly scheduled event. I hope so...I am having to hold off on orders because summer is so slow for my business but I will be forced to order if there is a sale...

Sale will indeed be in August. Will run for around 1 month so that it extends over 2 new release periods. We're gearing up for it now...probably will start it at the end of the first week of August or thereabouts.