Back by popular demand!

OK, I am really going to have to jump on the Whisker Wishes bandwagon. I have used this one before here and there for spells, but today, I wore it for both purposes and just have to say how awesome this is! This is how I imagined LAM Buttercream Peach would smell like. I love the Buttercream Peach LAM, but it is a sharper, brighter, crisp peach scent to my nose and on my skin. WW, has that mellow, creamy, soft, peachiness, all warn and fuzzy magick happening that just melts beautifully into your skin. LOVE!!!!! As for the wishes? I will have to let you know! ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I am really going to have to jump on the Whisker Wishes bandwagon. I have used this one before here and there for spells, but today, I wore it for both purposes and just have to say how awesome this is! This is how I imagined LAM Buttercream Peach would smell like. I love the Buttercream Peach LAM, but it is a sharper, brighter, crisp peach scent to my nose and on my skin. WW, has that mellow, creamy, soft, peachiness, all warn and fuzzy magick happening that just melts beautifully into your skin. LOVE!!!!! As for the wishes? I will have to let you know! ;)

Rose, you had me at LAM Butterceam Peach! :) I really want Whisker Wishes too - just bc of all the feedback here including to use wishes wisely but it's good to have wishes. There are so many spell potions I missed out on, hoping for rebrew of WW and a few others. Reminds me, must order at least sample of Gimme Money asap.

Reminds me, must order at least sample of Gimme Money asap.

I would highly suggest that, Beach Goddess, as I just ordered the last bottle and there are only a few samples left. Gimme Money has never failed for me!

I would highly suggest that, Beach Goddess, as I just ordered the last bottle and there are only a few samples left. Gimme Money has never failed for me!

Thanks for heads up JudyO - adding!!!! As I know I need more $ - just for my LP fund at least. :D

ETA: Ack,just checked- no samples? :( Oh well.

Edited by Beach Goddess

Right now, the two potions that I would love to have rebrewed are Levitation perfume and Purple Puff LAM! Levitation I have tried and I know it's divine...Purple Puff is almost impossible to find and from the reviews it sounds like one I would love! As a hoarder I am well stocked on some of my other favs..of Gypsum White I have 7, New around 5-6, Flying Potion 5 and of LP White, which I begged Mara to rebrew, I have around 15 (yes 15...when I said in a post I would get at least 10 if Mara would rebrew it, I held true to my word!! ;) lol As for phero blends, I would love to see Audacious, however, there are so many fabulous phero blends available it seems petty to want it (the same goes for perfumes, too, I guess, because Mara keeps creating wonderful ones)! She was gracious enough to bring back Lumina (one of my favs!) so I am very content! :)

OMGosh, that was fast! Look like somebody snatched them all up since I last posted. Let's hope Mara come out with some more new spell potions!

I emailed and managed to get 3 samples in under the wire - whew. I def could use its help!!

I want Glamour Puss, the wishing one (whisker wishes - is that it?) and others. Hope she does too - but I can't imagine the amount of work between the ingredients, timing, etc. to make them all so perfect.

Edited by Beach Goddess

Right now, the two potions that I would love to have rebrewed are Levitation perfume and Purple Puff LAM! Levitation I have tried and I know it's divine...Purple Puff is almost impossible to find and from the reviews it sounds like one I would love! As a hoarder I am well stocked on some of my other favs..of Gypsum White I have 7, New around 5-6, Flying Potion 5 and of LP White, which I begged Mara to rebrew, I have around 15 (yes 15...when I said in a post I would get at least 10 if Mara would rebrew it, I held true to my word!! ;) lol As for phero blends, I would love to see Audacious, however, there are so many fabulous phero blends available it seems petty to want it (the same goes for perfumes, too, I guess, because Mara keeps creating wonderful ones)! She was gracious enough to bring back Lumina (one of my favs!) so I am very content! :)

I feel your love for them Birkeys and if Mara could and would ever do a rebrew of Jouir De, I would happily commit to buying 10, but I believe I had read that the ingredients are no longer available. Perhaps I should consider requesting a PE that is as close to it as one could get. We all love LPs and have that one special ONE that is so beautiful, it breaks your heart and leaves it overjoyed at the same time. This is my one. <3

I've read a lot of great reviews about "Summer Belle" and "Sparkle Fuchsia". Though admittedly I have never personally tried them, since they were already sold out when I joined. But I'd definitely be interested in trying those two if they ever get re-brewed.

A couple variants of Sparkle Fuchsia were made, actually: Unreasonable Pumpkin and Midnight Masquerade. And there's a few melon-based scents available right now.

I feel your love for them Birkeys and if Mara could and would ever do a rebrew of Jouir De, I would happily commit to buying 10, but I believe I had read that the ingredients are no longer available. Perhaps I should consider requesting a PE that is as close to it as one could get. We all love LPs and have that one special ONE that is so beautiful, it breaks your heart and leaves it overjoyed at the same time. This is my one. <3

I'm very glad my hoard worthy LPs are usually permanents, lol. The Love Potion variants being the exception, of course.

Guest cutie.pie

After trying Whisker Wishes, let me just say this: MARA, PLEASE REBREW THIS ONE! I will buy 3 bottles myself :D (or 5)

*fingers crossed*

please please please :D

A girl can hope ;)

Cutiepie - Use your WW - everyone who has can unite to wish for new batch of spell potions. :) I'm certain it's a TON of work to charge with intent and the timing of the brewing and charging - not to mention getting all formulas correct and anticipating amt to brew. WOW. I can't imagine when time would be found - we just had HUGE sale, now the sugars, etc. But yes we can hope for sure. There are a few I know I want. :D

Ok so everyone knows my love for Beach Bunny and Surfer Dude, it just sold out very recently, but perhaps it didn't get enough attention earlier?

So posting here as yes would JUMP on a re-brew of this. Every single note is awesome - it is creamy, dreamy, and uplifting - posting notes here copied/ pasted directly from LPMP so all can see what a wonderful mix this is. :D And it's true, plumeria is not floral. The coconut is frothy creamy yumminess. And the sea notes and bergamont are very uplifting, wafting around to surround you with this wonderful scent. It's smooth, rounded and creamy - but also subtle.

And scent lasts forever (I have in oil). All notes are perfectly balanced. Super super love. And for me personally, the intent is very strong - another reason I love it. The scent is love, confidence, dreams, joy, (did I say love? ;) ) , happiness in a roller bottle of goodness. Have no idea how Mara did this other than to say, as everyone has said, Mara does great magick!

"PLUMERIA ~ Love, strong ingredient for love spells.
(Note: Plumeria is a fruity floral - it has a lovely peachy quality.)
COCONUT CREAM, THAI COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
SEAWEED & SEA MOSS ~ Protection, money, psychic powers, sea spells.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing."

Ok so everyone knows my love for Beach Bunny and Surfer Dude, it just sold out very recently, but perhaps it didn't get enough attention earlier?

Some scents just take a very long time to sell out - you can't necessarily say it's because they didn't get enough attention because we just don't know - most of the time - what people are going to go crazy for, or not. If something takes three years, like that one did, it just didn't have a high demand. Some of my favorite LPs still have not sold out and it's been several years. Generally a scent will only be rebrewed if it's a genuine consistently fast seller, otherwise it does not make economic sense.

Some scents just take a very long time to sell out - you can't necessarily say it's because they didn't get enough attention because we just don't know - most of the time - what people are going to go crazy for, or not. If something takes three years, like that one did, it just didn't have a high demand. Some of my favorite LPs still have not sold out and it's been several years. Generally a scent will only be rebrewed if it's a genuine consistently fast seller, otherwise it does not make economic sense.

Hi Luna - that makes total sense, guess what I meant by 'not enough attention' is that sometimes certain scents may get more 'buzz'. I was just throwing it out there since so many seem to like coco and troppo scents. Maybe since there are a only few notes one day I could get a PE out of it - I love it that much. Luckily I have FB now (partial now since I slather heee) and going to get another one in trade. So not heart broken or in panic yet. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see rebrews of Halo's Angelique, Whisker Wishes, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Honeyed LP, Glamour Puss, Stealing Heaven & Open Sesame. NEW is/was aweome too but I think I remember Luna saying there was something in it that was a limited (and now gone) ingredient... I supposed that does factor in to some of the finer alchemy!!!

Given more time to think about it, I'm sure I could add to this list. There are many I've never smelled but am very curious about (Gimme Money being one of them!) But you never know what magick lies just around the corner... case in point: one night while battling insomnia I stumbled across the review thread for the original Mara's Warm & Toasty. I immediately started salivating and "wishing" I would have found LP earlier so I could have tried it (and yes I complained on the review thread about my misfortune of missing out on it!). I was going to do an ISO for it (already tried searching the trades for it, to no avail).

And you know the rest of the story... not long after that the Weenies magically appeared.... never EVER give up wishing!

Edited by LoveStruck

Ooh, what about the BFF postion that has the chocolate and neroli notes - the one way prior to 2013? I saw the notes in archive - check this out, copied/ pasted from LP site. I haven't sniffed but reviews were good, and the notes - my gosh - YUMMM

CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
NEROLI ~ Relieves tension and anxiety.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
APRICOT ~ Love, love, love, romance, passion, femininity.
PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion, beauty, youth, glamour.

Guest cutie.pie

Ooh, what about the BFF postion that has the chocolate and neroli notes - the one way prior to 2013? I saw the notes in archive - check this out, copied/ pasted from LP site. I haven't sniffed but reviews were good, and the notes - my gosh - YUMMM

CHOCOLATE ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.

NEROLI ~ Relieves tension and anxiety.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

APRICOT ~ Love, love, love, romance, passion, femininity.

PINK GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion, beauty, youth, glamour.

Ohhh, I love the chocolate-pink grapefruit combo!! :P

I'm not gonna single out any specific spell/magic oils cause I've loved all the ones I've tried. That being said, I DO think it would be cool if LP could do one set of magic oils per year. Not JUST spell oils, but even something like the tarot oils, orrrrr like Ashes to Dust,Wishcraft, ect. I am sure that they take a massive amount of work,and maybe its just not feasible, but I'd love to see one month a year like that.

Maras magic/spell oils actually really WORK,and are truly something to be treasured and looked forward to!

I'm not gonna single out any specific spell/magic oils cause I've loved all the ones I've tried. That being said, I DO think it would be cool if LP could do one set of magic oils per year. Not JUST spell oils, but even something like the tarot oils, orrrrr like Ashes to Dust,Wishcraft, ect. I am sure that they take a massive amount of work,and maybe its just not feasible, but I'd love to see one month a year like that.

Maras magic/spell oils actually really WORK,and are truly something to be treasured and looked forward to!

Oh I would love to see this happen, my spell potions have always worked for me

Hi Mara. About two hours into my application of Pashazade (phero-enhanced with Heart Throb) sample and it's so far my all-time fave scent (not just from Love Potion, but from anywhere).

Would like to request a comeback of Pashazade sans pheromones so I can bath in it daily. :)

Edited by September

Guest cutie.pie

That being said, I DO think it would be cool if LP could do one set of magic oils per year.

I love your idea! I can totally see January as 'spell potions month' so we can have a magickal beginning of the year ;)

Guest cutie.pie

Valentine's scents are released In January so that everyone can have them by V-day.

You are right, I forgot about the V-day! (Can you tell I'm single? :D )

• 3 weeks later...