Bosom Bows 2

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

BERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

This one is third on my love @ first sniff list. I just got my order today, so I haven't been able to properly test them all! IDK very similiar to the original, although there was a note that slightly reminded me of marshmallow in it. The sugar in this one seems a tinge more 'blue'? Either way I love this one more than the original :) Definitely would be divine in a beta!

amber and sandalwood dominate for me. Unisex kind of fragrance in my opinion

I do feel this is more androgynous than BB1, but I like it better & I ordered another bottle.

I tried this on today and I couldn't stop smelling myself. It smells like the kind of girls I'm attracted to, the really androgynous ones, or ones that look like really cute boys. Yummy :] I get the woodsy (oak?) and cinnamon and it just smells amazing, then it turns a little sweeter. I still like it, but I reeeaaallly liked the woodsy-cinnamon scent in the beginning.

Wearing this I felt super confident, I even walked out of the house and went about my day with nothing but some mascara and chapstick on, and felt awesome. I was calm and confident all day.

I thought that the woodsy smells were the most prominant in this perfume. There's some sugar and spice and everything nice, too. ^_^

Not quite what I was expecting in terms of how 'girly' it is, but I like it a lot.

I will give my sample another try, but unfortunately this is just a little too much on the masculine side of androgynous for me.

I tend to agree. I may layer it with a smidge of something and see how that shifts it. First impression is very sandalwood and amber. I like Unisexy but this one is not quite me.

Edited by Isa

When I saw this had vanilla and oak, it gave me a lot of hope that it would be on the more feminine side of androgynous like Unisexy, but unfortunately something makes it go really cologney and masculine on me. Ironically enough I find it to be dead sexy for a guy, though I don't think most men would be into wearing something called "Bosom Bows." I'm keeping my sample to experiment with when I actually find a boyfriend, and then I can get him a bottle and relabel it so he'll never know. :)

Edited by Invidiana

BB2 notes:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

ORANGE BLOSSOM ~ Eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.

BERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.

CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

BB1 notes:

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, familial affection.

OAK ~ Masculine/projective energy, endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, heroism.

INDIAN SANDALWOODS ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric, aphrodisiac, healing, spirituality.

SWEET PEA ~ Lasting pleasure, blissfulness, youthful attraction, friendship, courage, strength.

CINNAMON ~ Passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.

BLACK AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

BLACK MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness, riches, lust inducing.

I still can't get figure out which note in the first one translated to marshmallow, but I seem to amp the sweetness in the rebrew as well. IDK I love the second better for soem reason, even though they're nearly identical formulas. I got my second bottle amped up to full strength G2 level. FYI, the pheromone strength of this one is actually @ 1X because the baseline for the G2 & B2 formulas are @ 3X. So Mara adjusted my boost to bring it to a 3X, otherwise the regular add pheromones option on this one turns it into a 4X G2 strength. I hope I'm explaining this clearly for everyone.

It has a piney greenness to it that I like, but fresh outdoorsy scents are among my favorites. I'd say this gives off a nice bayberry or Christmas tree type of aroma that goes well with the holidays. I'd have no trouble wearing it around the office where getting along with all those other women is a must.

Edited by Darbla

So weird - I tested this without checking ingredients first and I'm getting a very clean nonfoody vanilla + superbright greenness -- reminded me in 'feel' of Elevation Potion, and CK One. I'm now totally baffled seeing the ingredient list. Def. too masculine for me ... :/

OK, so this one is very close to the original on me, until drydown.....after drydown, it gets pretty bright.....I think it is orange blossom I am smelling, but I haven't checked the ingredients list, so I'm not sure......but it definitely is brighter and a tad sweeter on my skin than the original......it is nice though!

Ok, it IS orange blossom! I thought so.....my skin almost always amps it.....but, I like it!

Edited by Dolly

• 2 weeks later...
I got bad news this morning, one of the core ingredients of this potion will never be available again. :001_302: I'll never be able to make anything close to this again. I begged, but no dice. waaah!

Oh nos!

I got bad news this morning, one of the core ingredients of this potion will never be available again. :001_302: I'll never be able to make anything close to this again. I begged, but no dice. waaah!

Too Bad :666: I was really enjoying it!

I got bad news this morning, one of the core ingredients of this potion will never be available again. :666: I'll never be able to make anything close to this again. I begged, but no dice. waaah!

Oh no! Which one? I was thinking of making a PE that was all spicywoodsy like this one is at first on me, before it sweetens. D:

Oh no! Which one? I was thinking of making a PE that was all spicywoodsy like this one is at first on me, before it sweetens. D:

It's the Oak. Which is really one of the signature notes of this blend. I do not have even a drop of it left. I wish they would warn me when this happens!!!

:666:

• 4 weeks later...

gave my precious sample a try today. Very spicy at first, a little masculine, but there is a sweetness trying to come out and play. I will see how the phero works when i get to work. i work in a mainly female environment.

I think I got a hit with this :D I slathered some on and went to the mall. Now I have a massive crush on this a girl who works with a friend of mine. As I pass by the store she works at she calls me over and gives me a great big hug (normal). She then exclaims (still hugging me) "Wow! You smell amazing!" and takes a deep whiff, making that hug last longer (Score!)

Funny thing is, this scent is totally her. Androgynous masculine, but still sweetly feminine.

I knew there was a reason this scent caught my eye that day :lol:

Edited by Cheshire Kitten

• 4 weeks later...
It's the Oak. Which is really one of the signature notes of this blend. I do not have even a drop of it left. I wish they would warn me when this happens!!!

:D

Oh buggerina! I love this scent. I didn't notice it smelling masculine at all, I thought it was gorgeous and so relaxing.

• 2 weeks later...

This one reminds me of Groupie a lot! Maybe it's the same oak? The same oak that is gone forever? :)

See, I didn't like groupie at first, hid it away for months to try aging it. Then I got Bosom Bows which I love and I recently pulled out Groupie and NOW I love it, it's so sexy, mmmmmm, funny how that happened.

So Bosom Bows 2 helped a lot when I wore this to my Aunts house, who is still deeply grieving for Grama we lost. Well of course we all our in the mourning process but I believe it's hardest for her, she was one of Grama's daughters and caretaker for most of her life. When I wore Bosom Bows she kept hugging and hanging on to me and she was holding my hand a lot. Our family DOES already give good hugs and kisses but this was a lot more so. I think this really made her feel comforted and loved. It seemed she appreciated me being there so much.

Edited by honeybee716

• 4 months later...

This turned out to be a very clean, non-fuss scent like

CK One. The image of wearing a crisp white shirt and a pair of jeans, a cup of coffee/tea in one hand and a book in the other. I would have appreciated it more if I have found this a year ago.

Edited by JOC

• 3 weeks later...

Now, I can't really comment much on the scent, as it was okay, not oh my god wow, my best scent ever, a bit woody, but I really slapped it on and didn't take much notice, I was going shopping with my mother...hoping for a pleasant day. Soooooo what do I get....hot guy...I mean SERIOUSLY HOT guy, gives me the eye in the supermarket ( let me point out I am hot, probably sweaty, and barefoot - shoes had crippled me to the point the pain was making me faint, so I was walking around the city in no shoes), he then proceeds to follow me until he catches up and asks for my number.

We go out on a date the following week and I think it best to wear some more! He's attentive and sweet, and well, 'interested' rawwr! He's up for a second date too.

So, I like this, but this is weird right?? This is meant to attract women? Should I just keep wearing this every date?!

• 3 months later...

This smelled very manly on me. I didn't get any berries or sweetness. I got a clean freshly shaven man smell. I tested a tiny bit so I will retest again and see if the berries come out because I love the girl/girl pheros- it makes life a breeze at the office.

OH I know its out, I knew it was sold-out the day it went up the second I realized they remade it :lol:

I haven't been able to wear the 2 bottles I managed to hoard. They are for special only, & nothing has been special enough, lol. I do occasionally pull them out of the cabinet & stroke them tenderly, whispering "my precioussssss..."

I haven't been able to wear the 2 bottles I managed to hoard. They are for special only, & nothing has been special enough, lol. I do occasionally pull them out of the cabinet & stroke them tenderly, whispering "my precioussssss..."

How do you NOT wear them? ( looks at Beccah sideways)

Which version do you have, and which one do like best?

How do you NOT wear them? ( looks at Beccah sideways)

Which version do you have, and which one do like best?

BB 2 & I lurves it. Pretty similar to BB 1.

• 2 weeks later...

BB2 is awesomeness.

It stays with me forever, and the longer its on, the more I like it. It really neatly melts into your own skin smell and im sure smells unique on everyone.

After trying this one, I cannot choose between the two.

Im probably more fond of the first because I have more experience with it, but they are both woodsy sugary godessy masterpieces.

So glad I got to try them both.