Your Potion Ideas for Sale Private Editions!

Please reference this thread:

This thread is so that you may share your ideas!  Collaborate with others!  Offer feedback and advice!  And most of all...HAVE FUN because the PEs are back...for a limited time!

Well, DD is asking for an old PE (Lady Victoria's Black Panther), so I think it really depends on whether Mara is able to recreate it with the ingredients she has in stock.

Aaaaah!!! 

I would love to smell like a perfumy Creamsicle! ❤️❤️❤️

- Orange - fresh

- Orange Blossoms

- Vanilla (sweet, but not cake/bakery)

- Amber - sweet

It would be great if this could cover cops because I would like to boost one of the bottles. 🙂

Edited by Kayla

Request #2 - ❤️

I would like to smell like delicious, fresh, gooey pie filling, without any bread/bakery notes (or other notes mentioned below). 😊

- Vanilla

- Apricot

- Apple (red) 🍎 

- Amber - sweet

Request #3 - I would like an intoxicating, nighttime fruity perfume (no florals). I'm probably going to have this boosted with LFN or cops. 😊

- Plum

- Blackberry 

- Vanilla 

- Amber (Dark) or musk (but not animalic or incense)

Mara, I know sometimes you add notes when making the PEs. If you could please AVOID strawberries/raspberries, florals (especially rose), melon, pineapple, and patchouli I'd appreciate it! 😊

Edited by Kayla
ETA the scent memory I was going for.

5 hours ago, Potion Master said:

❤️ I desperately want to make Soggy Fairies. :lol:

Are we supposed to vote on these? If so, I'm casting my vote for this one! I'd totally buy something called Soggy Fairies, for the name alone. 😄

15 hours ago, Eggers said:

Are we supposed to vote on these? If so, I'm casting my vote for this one! I'd totally buy something called Soggy Fairies, for the name alone. 😄

@luna65 or Mara, please let us know if we vote on the top one or do we order when it becomes available or if you have a process we need to follow once it opens.

Thank you so much for opening the PE's

On 7/26/2023 at 7:11 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

The PE I would like to have made is just one ---- Black Panther

Black Panther

Notes are:

• Black Orchid
  • Black Plum
  • Sweet Musk
  • Black Amber

I would be happy to go in with anybody that would also like this PE

Those notes sound amazing!

22 hours ago, Potion Master said:

❤️ I desperately want to make Soggy Fairies. :lol:

Soggy Fairies! 😍

Thank you for clarifying Luna!

The one I had in mind was

Halo’s Lavender Musk:

Skin musk/soapy possibly

Sweet lavender

vanilla-I was waffling between vanilla bean and dry vanilla

Dark Amber

Mara, 

I just saw your comment about what you’re trying to invoke with a scent. 
For me, it’s comforting but sexy. Like being effortlessly put together and clean but still something that people can’t quite put their finger on but it’s familiar and intriguing. 

Edited by Vika

No there's no voting involved - this is just a thread for people to share their ideas and if someone wants a sounding board or has questions, then we all can help out with that too.  It's just like the regular Your Potion Ideas thread for PEs except that Mara wanted a separate thread because it's a special circumstance since it's part of the annual sale.

When the official Sale! thread is posted then we'll have the details about how to order the PEs on the website, we just wanted to preview it here (and in the other thread) so that people have time to think about what they want to do with their PEs if they plan to order.

I  have liked 

Blackberries 

sage

Another blackberry

amber….. this may be similar to Thatched Cottage? Or Vardo? Nox?

And not sure how or if this could work

chamomile tea,

soft honey or sweet amber

hint of lemon not lemonade 

soft flower

Tea for soggy fairies ???

Edited by raydee8_love

Just to let you all know, Mara has edited the post on the master thread to update the available ingredients, so go check it out! :thumb_up11:

17 hours ago, luna65 said:

No there's no voting involved - this is just a thread for people to share their ideas and if someone wants a sounding board or has questions, then we all can help out with that too.  It's just like the regular Your Potion Ideas thread for PEs except that Mara wanted a separate thread because it's a special circumstance since it's part of the annual sale.

When the official Sale! thread is posted then we'll have the details about how to order the PEs on the website, we just wanted to preview it here (and in the other thread) so that people have time to think about what they want to do with their PEs if they plan to order.

@luna65, thank you so much for clarifying the process.  I'm so excited PE's will open.

How about:

Roses- Pink (of course! 🙃)

Vanilla/cake

Whipped cream/filling

Amber

I’m think about a rose flavored dessert I had once.

Also toying with a fig one:

Ripe figs

Honey

vanilla - woody

Sandalwood ?

Edited by RosesArePink
Spelling 😖

Black Cat Mojo please!!!!!!!

I would also still love to have PEs from these 2 photos.

https://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/topic/12762-help-me-with-names-for-these-2/

Not sure what the actual notes would be, but something outdoorsy and unisex

sexy huff-addicting date gourmands. Yummy, comforting, and delicious 
1. Something very buttery. Vanilla, whipped cream, in a very sexy direction so maybe some musk or spice or amber or flower like orchid or lavender but to heighten the buttery vanilla whipped cream which is the lasting scent. 

2. a butter pecan scent, or maybe brown sugar like in the old rocket fuel with pecan 

Carnation(pink)

Cotton Candy

Baby Powder

Pink Sugared Musk

Cream(the hydrogenated coconut kind)

☺️ 

Also kinda wishing for a Sugared Twilight reboot, which was Lilac, honey, white musk and 'sunshine' (which I BELIEVE you guys used a sugar CANE) note for). And it had 'sparkly' sugars, of course, because the Twilight vampires sparkle! Lol. 

Some Ideas:

- Dark syrupy Cherry drink, thick and warm (possible notes: black cherry, apricot, maple, vanilla, cardamom, dark amber).

- Fresh pear cooler (potential notes: pear, strawberry, touch of mint)

Edited by Mila

17 hours ago, Mila said:

Some Ideas:

- Dark syrupy Cherry drink, thick and warm (possible notes: black cherry, apricot, maple, vanilla, cardamom, dark amber).

- Fresh pear cooler (potential notes: pear, strawberry, touch of mint)

That Cherry drink idea sounds delish! 😊

I have had a really rough and tough couple of months so I am thinking about "rewarding" myself with a PE. I am a foody girl so I was thinking about these notes:

ALMOND-MARZIPAN

VANILLA-CAKE

CREAMY COCONUT

RASPBERRY 

I wanna smell like a dessert. And hoping to pair it with LFN as I noticed that lately this one is super helpful for getting me through the day.

I'm just not sure if marzipan note is available @Potion Master?

1 hour ago, citrine said:

I have had a really rough and tough couple of months so I am thinking about "rewarding" myself with a PE. I am a foody girl so I was thinking about these notes:

ALMOND-MARZIPAN

VANILLA-CAKE

CREAMY COCONUT

RASPBERRY 

I wanna smell like a dessert. And hoping to pair it with LFN as I noticed that lately this one is super helpful for getting me through the day.

I'm just not sure if marzipan note is available @Potion Master?

I would definitely buy a bottle of this spiked with LFN!

So my scent memory is from a vacation a couple years ago to Clearwater beach, I had put on some vanilla perfume early in the morning, slathered up with sunscreen and spent the happiest most magical day of my life at the beach! I feel like I met my soul that day for the first time in my life😂 At the end of the day, I still smelled a bit of the vanilla (might have been occo white) that sunscreen scent (unscented but just had that sunscreen scent that I can’t describe but I love it) and the salt on my hot skin. 
So I’m thinking maybe

-a non foody/powdery vanilla

-something gulf coast water salty

-nude musk and skin musk…those might be the same thing but I don’t like white musk on me usually or the Egyptian musks. I would love a double musk somehow though. Not dirty but something like my warm skin. 

-non coconutty sunscreen somehow
I would call it Nude Beach or something like that! 
Obviously I have a lot of “somehow” and “something like” in there so if anyone could help me narrow down what notes I’m asking for I would greatly appreciate!✌

eta: maybe a really light undertone of tahitian tiare or gardenia instead of the sunscreen note since that is different and hard to describe.🏼

Edited by Amanda
finding it difficult to take the scent memory I have in my head and put it into words

I have turned on Private Editions!

Remember that the wait time on these is going to be around 3 weeks, and that with only this item you can count towards your sale order totals to earn free stuff. I plan to start the sale later this week. You may order these now!

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/private-editions/products/private-edition-perfumes-design-your-own-scent-custom-made-for-you

53 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Remember that the wait time on these is going to be around 3 weeks, and that with only this item you can count towards your sale order totals to earn free stuff. I plan to start the sale later this week. You may order these now!

https://lovepotionperfume.com/collections/private-editions/products/private-edition-perfumes-design-your-own-scent-custom-made-for-you

Mara, if I would like for you to split the phero between two bottles, should I order one with pheros and an additional virgin bottle? I can't wear the full boost in one bottle because I am sensitive. 

19 minutes ago, Kayla said:

Mara, if I would like for you to split the phero between two bottles, should I order one with pheros and an additional virgin bottle? I can't wear the full boost in one bottle because I am sensitive. 

Absolutely! Just make sure you put that info into your notes! Thanks for asking!

5 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Absolutely! Just make sure you put that info into your notes! Thanks for asking!

Thank you! I am working on the order now - so excited!!! Please email me if you have any questions. I am trying to be as clear as possible because I'm ordering more than one PE. 

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

I'm so excited, I have placed my order and I hope the info came across in the notes section....Thank you so much for opening up the PE's and the cherry on top is that this counts toward the sale... You are so fabo @Potion Master.

@Potion Master Would nude Musk and skin Musk be considered the same thing? I would love a double musk but white musks sometimes go wonky on me and egyptian musks are not my friend either. I tried googling but all I found was a history of musk oils in perfumes.🤷🏼‍♀️😂