Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

I was worried that she would think I was some sort of weird bellydance/perfume stalker!!

Sorry, no. You are just the average LP perfume stalker ... who also happens to bellydance ... lol. :lol: Heaven knows there aren't any other LP perfume stalkers around *snort*. In fact, I'm surprised they haven't started a thread about LP stalking yet haha.

Seriously though - I keep waiting for two people to realize they actually know each other IRL before they joined here.

I'm a wee bit south of Tacoma in Steilacoom. For awhile I thought you may be my belly dance instructor. I haven't taken classes for a couple of years but i really enjoyed them and was thinking about joining up again. Snoq Valley is beautiful. Hope you package gets to you soon! :)

Ha Ha! I remember someone else on these boards a few months ago from the Redmond area.... Now I can't remember who it was. and I thought: "what if I know her too????" There are two in my dance troupe from that area and from my posts over the past year they would totally know it's me. Then you sit there and back track wondering if you at some point went on a rant or something.

btw, still no package. I'm dying here!

Yay! I got my package today! SIL texted me first thing this morning to say she'd slip it between my doors this afternoon & I came home from the busiest lunch I've worked in FOREVER to a nice little package - THANK YOU MARA & THE REST OF THE LP CREW! - that I don't have time to sniff because I have to go back to work for ANOTHER 6 hours!!! OMG. So tired & so HAPPY! :) I won't be able to concentrate at work now! LOL! SIX HOURS I HAVE TO WAIT! I don't know if I'm excited or frustrated or both. But I'm very happy. Everything looks gorgeous. :D

*le sigh*

I got my package with my NR samples then the 10 unscented pheros and I am in HEAVEN! I'm very proud of how patient I've been in testing one scent at a time now that they all have pheros in them. I really just want to slather myself from head to toe but I'm still learning about which ones work best!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my notice a coupla days ago. :D Factoring in all the postal holidays, (3!!!), I think it should arrive the day we get back from Montreal, so when I get home, there *should* be a box waiting to be opened! In any case, it will arrive within days of my birthday.

"Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday, happy birthday, just look at those LPs!" :lol: Hee!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ditto on the ship notice! LOVE those ship notices!! :alien_dance: