Cataluna LPMP Has Sent You A Package

Calii

Liz, that happens all the time now that the postal system is automated. It just means it was routed to the wrong area. It will get re-routed and I'm sure you will have it in your hands within the next couple of days. No worries. This is the NEW biz as usual for USPS. :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well THERE it is, buried under a mountain of junk mail in my inbox! Come on, burial insurance--seriously? :lol:

You know, those come here all the time for the former tenant who is over 60. I am just stunned by the sheer volume of it. It strikes me as insanely tacky. :lol: I still forward some of her fan mail, but those I leave out.

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for my little notice in my inbox which is almost as exciting as actually getting the package. The whole process really is too fun. I'm getting nervous that I didn't order a bottle of the ambrosia, Just a trial, as fruit is iffy on me, but what an overwhelming response to it. It's gotta be good!

I got it!! Tore open the OCCO ambrosia right away! Can't wait to try Topper too.

Just a question: Mara did you stop putting the labels on the back of the UN bottles (in alcohol and silicone mix) ? Mine didn't have them this time

I got it!! Tore open the OCCO ambrosia right away! Can't wait to try Topper too.

Just a question: Mara did you stop putting the labels on the back of the UN bottles (in alcohol and silicone mix) ? Mine didn't have them this time

No, but I maybe forgot? They only get a label if the mix is different from the normal offered...a special order mix. Did I forget on yours? I'm sorry!! I can send you stickers if you like. I make each spray bottle to order so I would have done yours according to your order form, but I might sometimes forget stickers. Apologies!!

No, but I maybe forgot? They only get a label if the mix is different from the normal offered...a special order mix. Did I forget on yours? I'm sorry!! I can send you stickers if you like. I make each spray bottle to order so I would have done yours according to your order form, but I might sometimes forget stickers. Apologies!!

Nah, that's okay. I just want to remember if one is a mix of oil and silicone so i remember to shake it first. isn't Topper silicone/alcohol? I think I made a mental note to always shake that one before applying.

YES! My notification just came last night. Can't wait.

Edited by Raq On

• 2 weeks later...

My lushious parcel arrived Wednesday - Thank you ever so much Mara and the team. May I say, what a bountious bevy of summer delights. Thank you also for the lovely sniffies, there were a lot of PEs in there thst I was very curious about. I love you guys! :LuvU396:

I received my second order yesterday and I am so excited to try everything out! My first order was the June sampler pack, so for this one I picked out a mix of perfumes, including pheros (Cuddlebunny 2009, Shark Whisperer, Sexology, Breathe Into Me). I can't wait to try everything out, especially Cuddlebunny :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...

Meee toooooooooo... :cat690:

...now I can use the last bit of OCCO Ambrosia cause back -up is on the way,and sooo look forward all the new releases to try,hopefully not all at once,but don't count on it :rofl222:

Mine came last night, too. So excited to try everything. Come either Friday or next Monday, I will be wearing a dab of everything new. :D

Love delivery day - I always smell so good ...

Mara & John and all the lovely LP Team, you are the best...this sampler got here super fast! Unbelievably fast, thanks a ton guys for all the extra freebies!

And.... Post office is sitting on my package. Last time they left it in my mailbox. This time I have to go to the office to pick it up, autograph, etc.

It almost feels like Christmas Eve when you know you have a package full of goodies waiting for you in the morning!

WOW!!! The USPS is on FIRE these days!! Got my package in 1 day!! Can't wait to start trying my new goodies!!

IKR???

Got my last order across the country in 2 business days, thought I was dreaming! Hadn't even checked the tracking yet! Hooray LP and USPS!!!!

I GOT MY PARCEL today, so it took 20 days, I ordered end of June. I am soo happy now, Mara and John are very generous with samples, its good now I have more to play with and experiment mixing different mones together to strengthen the effect!!

Thanxxxx soo much !! I will soon be sharing my field research notes with people.

:Emoticons04235:

I GOT MY PARCEL today, so it took 20 days, I ordered end of June. I am soo happy now, Mara and John are very generous with samples, its good now I have more to play with and experiment mixing different mones together to strengthen the effect!!

Thanxxxx soo much !! I will soon be sharing my field research notes with people.

:Emoticons04235:

FINALLY !!! That was a long wait...looking forward to your reviews!