OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I'm thinking of Babe in the Woods mixed with Lace and Lusty Licious mixed with Sexology. Toying with the idea of getting a bottle of the Elixir of Wordly Delights.

I am at a loss on what to order right now. There are at least 3 PEs I want and 2 bottles from a couple months ago. I can afford maybe one. ARGH!

I am still in a state of insanity-- went to town on the sales page again. Some of these are gifts, though. :(

Love Salad

Jo Anna's NOM NOM NOM!

Beccah's Boy Bait

Shelly B's Honeyed Fruit Blossom

Alžbeta

Flower and Flame

Banishing Moon

Autumn Lust

Skelly Head Flambe

Offering

Monthly TRIAL SIZE Collection (May)

Midnight Cravings

I was going to get the yearly subscription, but I didn't have enough money. Haha, I actually had to transfer money out of my savings account (which I try to pretend doesn't exist, so it's around for emergencies) to cover this one. Eek!

Kovvy, I am SWOONING at your order! Longing to place a big one myself. It is the one thing that is sure to cheer me up these days!

I know, it's crazy how good it makes me feel to know that new scents are coming to me!

And there are still others I wanted to get, too... LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

With the sales of some of my LPMP's not getting love - I got Honey Cherry in Beta with 2X Leather, 2X Cops (YAY for ME), in a nod to Dolly - a Blatant Invitation Beta, 1x in 100% alcohol (going to road test it on the HSBF next month) and a primer bottle to pub the Synch II I love so much in it.

I have a 1x BI beta spray as well, in NoCo Sandalwood & Resins. I suppose I'll try it on Quince at the end of the month, although he made me promise no pheros during the day (he says he only has so many brain cells to go around :lol:).

oh :censored: ! this is what happens when I get "itchy order finger syndrome", I ordered a full sz btl of Elixer of Worldly Delights, haven't received it yet, but just now read the ingredients, 'cept when I ordered....all I read was :The combined ingredients promote stamina and overwhelming joy in lovemaking, and NOT the part w/actual ingredients :cry:

me no likey coconut (for a scent) ! ....except for a Mounds bar or my once every summer Pina Colada, heh. Not so excited to get it any more :lol:

Has anyone gotten their's yet ? is it SUPER coconutty ? anyone ?

oh :censored: ! this is what happens when I get "itchy order finger syndrome", I ordered a full sz btl of Elixer of Worldly Delights, haven't received it yet, but just now read the ingredients, 'cept when I ordered....all I read was :The combined ingredients promote stamina and overwhelming joy in lovemaking, and NOT the part w/actual ingredients :cry:

me no likey coconut (for a scent) ! ....except for a Mounds bar or my once every summer Pina Colada, heh. Not so excited to get it any more :lol:

Has anyone gotten their's yet ? is it SUPER coconutty ? anyone ?

Not at all! It just helps round out the body of the scent. It's a beautiful and interesting aroma.

Awwww..I had car insurance & ended up paying the kids' dentist apptmnt. out of pocket last month. I'm shopping in my current collection this month, lol.

I have on the way whole bottles of, Unisexy, Cougar, Captivation Equation, Cuddle Bunny, Money Honey and Heart and Soul, and trial vials of Desire Me and more Cougar. Always more Cougar. I just hope this will be enough. :10_small16:

I want Majmua Sultana.....lots and LOTS of it!

In the last two days I have ordered bottles of...

Sweet Baby

Occo White

Babe in the Woods

When new releases come out...I have to have some control....lol

I had to order a bottle of Unisexy,it is really growing on me,don't know if it is the scent or the pheros,or both together :lol: but it makes me smile.And since my little sniffie of Lisa's Candy Apple ran away some time ago, I have been remembering how much I liked it,so ordered a bottle from he sale pages :) ...and a few samples.

Oo, I've been looking for a review of that and couldn't find. Tell me about it plz??

Oh gosh Tyvey I am not good at reviews,unlike yourself,I might add,I so enjoy reading you.My sniffie has been gone for quite awhile,but I do remember talking about the scent ,ummm, somewhere.I hope someone jumps in here.

I remember saying that at first I smelled tart green apples,than ...to me...it dried down to a voluptous sweet red ripe apple. Hope that helps,oh and there is only one left in the cart!

It's very sweet red crunchy apple on me. I like it, it's a happy fragrance if you like that sort of thing.

Hahaha...Luna posted while I was typing my reply,I am a painfully slow two-fingered non-typist. Yes it most definitly is a happy snappy apple fragrance,one I would wear...for me :lol:

Thanks you guys!! (and thanks for the kind words calii:D) My eye has snagged on that particular PE for as long as I've been here so I think it's time to plunge :lol:

Edited by tyvey

Oh and to get back on thread... I have been making very self-disciplined "small" orders which I sternly tell myself will be IT for the (month / week / day) ... but keep making new small self-controlled purchases every five minutes... which must be driving too-polite-to-shout-"GATHER YOUR THOUGHTS AND JUST PLACE ONE BIG ORDER, WOMAN" Mara batty ...

About to try for another PE, getting a Sugar Web, and grabbing that last candy apple (might be really nice with some spring honeys eh? maybe LAM original??)....

I want Majmua Sultana.....lots and LOTS of it!

OK, so I got 2 more bottles of Majmua Sultana, and 2 bottles of Cheap Girls because I couldn't resist the sale!!

I've been out of communication for a while (wireless card had a meltdown) and had no idea the sale had expanded! Let's see, the boyfriend's birthday is next month, and he was making jokes about wanting a scent based on Conan. (!) I'm thinking some Thane for him. Then I had a friend who asked for Sugared Forest and Little Goth Girl. Now, the real question . . . Which ones am I going to knuckle under and buy? :)

Plenty, Rosebud's Pumpalicious, Rosebud's Snuggle Cookie, and my very first PE: Lime, Pineapple, and Coconut, with whatever sugar the ladies feel will complement the other scents. :thumbup:

Vacation in a bottle!! Sounds delicious zomg! imagine that with brown sugar :thumbup:

Now also sporting Beth's Blushing Milkmaid (atop Whoopsy Daisycake which continues to delight all & sundry)

ETA oh whoops I thought I was in the Potion of the Day thread sawee

Edited by tyvey

Paganlady,

Your "flypaper for assholes" comment made me visualise a strip of flypaper hanging from the ceiling with a disembodied arsehole buzzing around like a fly and getting stuck to it... I really should not read these forums while operating on a lack of sleep...

Edit: back on topic, just recently ordered Down and Dirty & Thane. I was going to get Delicious Wood, but Thane was on special. Otherwise, I'd have gotten Wood, and gotten Down and Dirty with it.

Edited by tezza23

Well Thane should make you feel like a viking so, that's reason enough to get Down & Dirty. :blue_dancing_banana:

Darn it Luna, now I have that Leo Sayer song stuck in my head...

"You make me feel like viii-king, ooooh, viii-king, I wanna vike the night away!" :(

Just placed an order for Eternal Chain, Tabby, Karmiel's Silken Moonlight, Rosebud Cupcake, and the monthly samples of Saturday Night Special, That Kind of Girl, and/or Sinister Pink.

I couldn't resist the sales (yet again), I loved the sample of Rosebud Cupcake, and I'd heard such good things about the Silken Moonlight that I needed to try it.

I was bummed out, since apparently Happy Waters sold out since the last time I checked. That's what I'd intended to get, but since it was gone, I changed my game plan. :666:

Is anyone else checking every few minutes to see if June's new releases are posted??? Seriously, I get up in the morning, turn on the tea water & computer, to check if the new release godess has blessed us while I was sleeping!!!! I am on the east coast. lol

NEW RELEASES PLEASE.... :666:

Hmm thinking Tangy Ylang beta & oil bottle with a Cougar boost split between them. Or LAM....or O/W.... & a bottle of Money honey ( to replace my much bemoaned loss) :lol:

Edited by Beccah1

I would like MRF in about 18,235 different forms, but will restrain myself to just one or two. I think I will flavor a beta of Cougar with it! :)

Carolyn's Man Nip- trying to control myself and stick to a sample, but who am I kidding-

also want to try Halo's Angelique (sounds so pretty Halo!!),

White Licorice (why does licorice taste so gross but smell so good??),

Port Jolie (wasn't interested at all - tea hates me - until I read luna's vignette!!),

Love Drawing, Desire Me, Goddess Oil, and

Lusty Licious (thanks a lot Invidiana)...

AUGH

Edited by tyvey

Alright here we go ladies, I thought about it & LAM is a perfect match for Tangy Ylang. After all what says 'youthful femininity' like grapefruit, alpha androstanol, & cops ? So here's my order:1.Spell Potion: Jinx No More, 2.Effervescence, 3.Money Honey, 4.Monthly TRIAL SIZE Collection, 5.Active Forum Member Monthly Freebie Choices, Beccah1, Dad for Men, Unisexy, 6.Add Pheromones to any Love Potion® Fragrance,Add Pheromones only, Phero Blend:Magnet formula (Unscented AlphaNol+Cops - 4 women), Please split this between my Tangy Ylang beta & roll on, Tangy Ylang, 7.BETA TEST: LP Perfume Spray - 1 fl.oz., Tangy Ylang So excited :)

I am thinking maybe some more simmer oil or maybe some of that apostolic incense. Oh, and I know Carolyn's Man Nip is meant for the ladies, but it sounds like it smells yummy and I am trying to attract the fellas, too. So, at least a sample might be in order. :)