OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

I've just received my Garland and LACE gift set and I must say I am in love. I also have on the way (hopefully before Christmas) Beta's of Magnet, OCCO Pink and Heart and Soul. Also on the way a large bottle of Jouir De and Elevation potion and some samples of tabby and money honey. I'm so bad.

oooohhhh Countess - you will love the Beta of Heart and Soul.

It drops the intimidation factor and let's people want to be kind and friendly with you. I adore this one for work.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant wait Shelly B. I have Heart & Soul in oil form and I love it. I get anxious if I'm running low that's just how good and effective it is. I just know that the Beta is going to take things to another level. Oh and I've just ordered more NOX which is blending quite nicely with my new shiney bottlw of Passion and Desire. I sure hope I get my bonus soon. I need more money to buy more and more LP's.

Not that complicated!!!

Seriously - it's all we played in the mitten....Cheesie - darlin' - where are you?! Explain that I am not high please?

This is sort of how you know you are ok or not as a couple - my ex would call loner hands - and while I might want to kill him - the Alpha that he was - he was right. He almost always won his loner hands. And he'd be endlessly proud when I'd call a loner and kick tail.

Mr. Shelly - yeah - fundamentally doesn't get the concept of Euchre. Which is sort of a metaphor for life.

It really doesn't matter how much I think he has finally learned the rules of the game - he really hasn't. He'll call a loner on an Ace, King Queen and and off suite Ace.

Pretty much every time that happens - I pray that I can reach across the table and knock the sh*t out of him....

And then he looks at me when he doesn't carry the loaner hand and gives up 2 points - and shrugs. You can NOT call a loner and give up 2 points. It's like cosmic stupidity. Or more accurately - the worst sort of publically saying that you are an idiot and don't understand even a minimal level of strategy. And sorry - you can't do that an shrug.

Because then I have to spend the next 5 minutes in my head devising horrible ways for Mr. Shelly to suffer - like wishing him a boil on a private part, or a flat tire, or wishing I could knock him upside the head with a meat tenderizer - a really heavy one...none of which is really healthy for a relationship.

After multiple times of that happening - I finally gave up and refuse to play Euchre with him anymore.

Who knew - but our inability to play Euchre is sort of a metaphor for everything bad in our marriage.

Back to my Merry Gentry book. What fun to get to read and veg in my own house.

I LOVED this weekend.

I'd be spittin fire if my partner went alone and got set. The horror!

I'd be spittin fire if my partner went alone and got set. The horror!

see - I just knew someone else would understand that's unthinkable. :-)

Halo - if you only knew how many times he called Loner and then got set. We have lost whole games that way. I finally asked if was doing it on purpose to watch my brain explode.

That was a no. And that was it for Euchre with Mr. Shelly

Hi,I can't find the proper place for ths question,so will ask it here cause you guys are all experianced ;)

Two orders were made using the CC option (I do not have,nor want,a paypal account) .I also thought I read,somewhere, the business is charged a fee for PP.

So...did I do anything wrong? and what should I watch out for on the next order?

===============

1st order:

"This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *SOUTHERNGOT. "

=====

2nd order:

"This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *X2P"

====

Hi,I can't find the proper place for ths question,so will ask it here cause you guys are all experianced ;)

Two orders were made using the CC option (I do not have,nor want,a paypal account) .I also thought I read,somewhere, the business is charged a fee for PP.

So...did I do anything wrong? and what should I watch out for on the next order?

===============

1st order:

"This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *SOUTHERNGOT. "

=====

2nd order:

"This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *X2P"

====

I believe the reason it shows up as PayPal is because besides being a place for separate accounts, PayPal also just acts as a service to securely store your CC information and funnel the charges directly to your credit card bill without you having to take out your card to copy the number every time or give the information to an unsecure server/site. It doesn't mean they're going to force you to have a PayPal account--and believe me, I don't use mine unless I absolutely have to, I'd rather put everything on my CC--it's just a security measure. Now I'm pretty positive of this but I'm no expert, so I suggest emailing Mara and Danna just to make sure.

Edited by Invidiana

The two notations are both M&D's business entities so the money's going to the same place. Paypal does charge fees but they will charge more if you place a bunch of small orders rather than just one.

Thank you both,I have been wandering around trying to find where I _thought_ I read that a CC order is less costly to the business than a PP order. almost lost my way back here LOL,i get distracted easily...there goes a rabbit

I plan on ordering only once a month,but,ya know,you guys make it hard ;)

see - I just knew someone else would understand that's unthinkable. :-)

Halo - if you only knew how many times he called Loner and then got set. We have lost whole games that way. I finally asked if was doing it on purpose to watch my brain explode.

That was a no. And that was it for Euchre with Mr. Shelly

I am afraid I would get rather mean if my partner did that. Joe and I don't play well together but it's because we are both good and kind of bad ass with a lot of bravado so if he gives me crap about calling something or going alone it's like I am playing against him instead of on the same team. Man, we haven't played in years. Having kids killed my social life :666:

Thank you both,I have been wandering around trying to find where I _thought_ I read that a CC order is less costly to the business than a PP order. almost lost my way back here LOL,i get distracted easily...there goes a rabbit

I plan on ordering only once a month,but,ya know,you guys make it hard :666:

Fees are all the same. It's still a PP fee

Oh whoops, I put this in the Introduce Yourself thread, but perhaps it belongs here.

I just placed my first order-- a bottle of Flower of the Beast, a sample of Pherogirl, and a sample of Jouir De. I also asked for the free sample dealie: Cuddle Bunny and Love Potion Red, with an alternate of Tamashii no Tomo.

I can't wait for them to arrive! I'm going to try to review them, though I'm not sure I'll be able to find the right words. Anyway, I'm excited! I always worry about ordering things online without being able to try them, so I love the option to order the trial size, and I especially love the trial giveaways!

I just placed my first order-- a bottle of Flower of the Beast, a sample of Pherogirl, and a sample of Jouir De.

Welcome to the fun Kovvy! You sure did jump in with both feet didnt ya.... you are a brave one! I still have a sample of Jouir De that Im scared to open because of the 'mixed' reviews :666:

Actually what I am telling myself is that I am letting it age a bit and at the same maybe I too will age a bit to tap into my WILD side !!!! :666: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Edited by livinginparadise

I just placed my first order-- a bottle of Flower of the Beast, a sample of Pherogirl, and a sample of Jouir De. I also asked for the free sample dealie: Cuddle Bunny and Love Potion Red, with an alternate of Tamashii no Tomo.

Flower of the Beast is a yummy one! It's very deep and juicy, at least on me. I have Red on my agenda too, eventually I'll manage to squeeze it in. That and Black. :666: I kind of went backwards...got Passion & Desire before trying Red and Black separately LOL

Edited by Invidiana

Torn - now that Lor pointed out the obvious about the phero's I was wearing - instead of another leather - I am think Tranquility or OW - in NOCO spicy Brown sugar spray. Waiting to see if anyone has a review of Tranq spray first.

Leaning toward the OW because I love that one for work.

Welcome to the fun Kovvy! You sure did jump in with both feet didnt ya.... you are a brave one! I still have a sample of Jouir De that Im scared to open because of the 'mixed' reviews :666:

Actually what I am telling myself is that I am letting it age a bit and at the same maybe I too will age a bit to tap into my WILD side !!!! :666: :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Haha, oh no, did I get in over my head? I'm no wild woman! I just thought that the scent combination sounded lovely. Plus, I'm really curious about the pheromones. It'll be like a science experiment! Albeit one with far too many variables and intangibles to be really scientific. (Though reading those "cat pee" stories did make me a little worried. I hope that's not too common.)

Flower of the Beast is a yummy one! It's very deep and juicy, at least on me. I have Red on my agenda too, eventually I'll manage to squeeze it in. That and Black. :666: I kind of went backwards...got Passion & Desire before trying Red and Black separately LOL

Oh, good! It sounded great, but I'm glad to have some confirmation. I've been wondering what the dragon's blood smells like, and the dragon theme of the whole concoction was just too good to pass up!

And there's nothing wrong with going backwards! :666:

My main focus is going to be on building a full 12 bottle collection of the 2010 spell kit. Good thing there's that luck drawing one in there. My husband told me I should get the deluxe edition sample kit w/ the tin. But I want the full sze bottles!

I ordered 2 of the Spell Kits, some Beta Spray Heart and Soul and 7 Minutes to Midnight. I'll order more once my money fairy arrives on Thursday.

I have ordered TOO much thanks to swaps on some of my stashed multiple bottles....I got the spell kit, 2 bottles of Passion and Desire, a 2X Leather spray, 3 bottles of Empress of Persica.....yes, I am insane!

I have ordered TOO much thanks to swaps on some of my stashed multiple bottles....I got the spell kit, 2 bottles of Passion and Desire, a 2X Leather spray, 3 bottles of Empress of Persica.....yes, I am insane!

Empress will do that for you. I am up to my ears in Empress. I adore Empress.

So warm and sexxxxxxxxy.

Just made an order yesterday and as always was a huge deliberation as to what to pick this go, have been away from the boards a while, not that I was a huge poster but always love lurking reading reviews...but I digress...what'd I get...oh yes!

After much debate I choose BAM in Spicey Brown Sugar, was a toss up between that, LAM and OCCO in Gold Shield (which I say is always next order!). Also I picked up, Kimberly's Dirty, Sweet & Figgy and a couple of sample sizes, which must say is a very tame order for me... two bottles and samples. My God. shows how much I spent at Christmas lol XD But oh how I wish it was like ordering Pizza, 30 mins or less, could you imagine M&D's gorgeous creations being to us like that, it'd be horrible for the credit card but so dreamy ^^

I (like Dolly) had been hoarding Empress. But when I realized how fast the Shelly's Sweet Bottom was going - I started to hoard that. I did not want another HAM situation - where I only had a couple bottles and then wept when then were GGG.

So - in addition to the one Lace loaded bottle here at home - I have a Beta Spray with Leather on the way, and two vials with Leather on the way.

I know, I know, it's my PE - but I LURVS this one.

Getting the mental image of all the hoarders *who shall remain nameless, cough insert names* houses. You go into their house, have to use the restroom. Open the linen closet to look for handtowel. No towels, the whole closet is stacked with LPs.......

As soon as I get my ship notice I'm putting in for the deluxe spell kit. My husbands like I told you to get it in the first place,lol. I'm like yeah, but this way I have a refill.......

I think I *need* my backup spell kit (to refill my delux spell kit when needed), and another couple of do it myself spray kits. My small order last night will have to tide me over until the next new release, though.

You should see my closet

*hangs head in shame*

* I haz a boot, purse, and fragrance/B and B problem*

Haha now I'm getting the linen closet vision about SG's house :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: