OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm waiting to test samplers before hand... I'm going to be patient.. so I will not look at the cart to see how many bottles are left.. I will not..

I did, I'll let you know when stuff gets low, lol...

I want to wait for samplers too. And I really want to BANG! something... just not sure what yet... ;)

Hmm, since I have just recently returned to the joyous wonders that are LPMP, I don't really know how many bottles of NRs Mara usually produces and I don't know whether she immediately enters all into the cart or if she is a bit conservative in her entries (because of how many might be offered through Amazon and other retailers). Can anyone give me a bit of insight into what is a usual production run? In other words, if I were to check on the cart inventory *right now* (which I have done), would those numbers be relatively representative or would they be conservative numbers and some reloading of the cart may occur later?

I admit, after having missed out already on a few in Nov., being a bit panicked about missing out on some of the new releases this time around.

I think what's in the cart is everything...most of the time...but not always! I know, it's confusing but if the carts getting low, then it's best to order. Every now and again Mara will add more, but that doesn't happen that often. And I've noticed that if she does reload the cart, there's not a lot of stock left, and you could miss out if your not on the forum that day! I think I over explained :D

ETA...Like Luna posted below, Mara is the only one who knows how many bottles of each blend are left. You can always email her, or post in the Questions for Mara thread.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

I think what's in the cart is everything...most of the time...but not always! I know, it's confusing but if the carts getting low, then it's best to order. Every now and again Mara will add more, but that doesn't happen that often. And I've noticed that if she does reload the cart, there's not a lot of stock left, and you could miss out if your not on the forum that day! I think I over explained :D

This is so funny especially if you read it rally really fast!!!!

NuTrix that's the best laugh I have had in days. Thank you for that.

I saw that too and died!!! Accidental funnies are the best!!

:blush: *chuckles* Still a little embarrassed...only wish I could say it was on purpose...it's like that time I was telling my friend I'd be happy to do her nails...except my exact words were...in a room full of people...that, "I'd be happy to french her!" SO not how it sounded! :P

I am freaking out about your order because I wish I had the nerve to go full bottle on the honey LP before sampling.

I will probably go this route, but then again...I have all day to worry about it! I ran down MCR's list of bottles and when I saw she went for it I was like...DAMN HER!!! SHE'S GOING ALL IN!!!

Two words...trade thread :D If it isn't what you really want swap it or sell it....it'll find a loving home with someone :)

That is my brain on ADHD :lol:

I feel for ya, MCR!! My ADHD adult daughter can have an entire conversation before I can even get out a "Hi" when I see her. She and I can laugh about it now because she's finally woken up to the fact that taking her meds keeps her WPM rate below the speed limit.

I feel for ya, MCR!! My ADHD adult daughter can have an entire conversation before I can even get out a "Hi" when I see her. She and I can laugh about it now because she's finally woken up to the fact that taking her meds keeps her WPM rate below the speed limit.

Yeah, I get told to slow down sometimes...or I get a funny look with big eyes because they can't keep up, and don't know what to say. I'm better at it than I used to be though. What's really funny is that people talk so slow to me. It's like spit it out and make your point!! My hubby drives me crazy that way! Glad she takes her meds. They helped me so much in my twenties and early thirties. I can't tolerate them anymore, so I don't take anything for it now.

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

Hehehe, my husband describes my one gf as "she talks really fast and giggles a lot" but I get everything just fine. Are you sure it isn't just a girl thing and the guys just need to practice so they can keep up :lol:

Grrreard! I completely gave into the Honeyed Love Potion Peer Pressure. I am so disappointed in myself. :(

Ditto. But I'm midway between "disappointment" and "relief" -- yeah, it meant placing yet another order (oh, the shame! Sorry, Mara!), but relief in knowing that I didn't let this one get away. . .

Hmm, since I have just recently returned to the joyous wonders that are LPMP, I don't really know how many bottles of NRs Mara usually produces and I don't know whether she immediately enters all into the cart or if she is a bit conservative in her entries (because of how many might be offered through Amazon and other retailers). Can anyone give me a bit of insight into what is a usual production run? In other words, if I were to check on the cart inventory *right now* (which I have done), would those numbers be relatively representative or would they be conservative numbers and some reloading of the cart may occur later?

I admit, after having missed out already on a few in Nov., being a bit panicked about missing out on some of the new releases this time around.

I usually start the cart with 24 bottles and 24 samples, sometimes 36 of each if I make an 'extra' amount. We have to be very conservative with these first numbers because most of the samples will be ordered in the sampler sets, and many bottles end up selling as sets and "write-ins" via other offerings (beta, add pheros, etc, as well as other vendors), and there's no way to count these, so we have to leave room for them. After a few weeks we will do a count and adjust the numbers, and when they get low we adjust the numbers again. A lot of times, we don't know that something has sold down to zero in the cart until we get an Out Of Stock notice thru the email, because someone tried to order it. When that happens, we count what's left and refill the cart accordingly. We adjust numbers throughout the cart on daily basis.

Ditto. But I'm midway between "disappointment" and "relief" -- yeah, it meant placing yet another order (oh, the shame! Sorry, Mara!), but relief in knowing that I didn't let this one get away. . .

My Beloved just requested a full bottle... and I did already place an order of several unsniffed bottles from Jan and Feb NRs (I just can't let the possiblity of missing out happen again so soon! The loss was just too recent!)

... so I do apologize for any additional fees however I am hoping that the timing of the orders is such that there shouldn't be any additional shipping... but, to really make it worth everyone's while in LP headquarters, I really do need to toss a couple of items from my wishlist into the cart while I'm placing My Beloved's order, don't I?

So,... while I do apologize to Mara for the additional order I am about to make... I AM REALLY HAPPY TO BE MAKING AN ADDITIONAL ORDER!

So,... while I do apologize to Mara for the additional order I am about to make... I AM REALLY HAPPY TO BE MAKING AN ADDITIONAL ORDER!

Welcome to the "LPMP But I Must Have it NOW!" Club, Chai! You have passed the qualifying test and are now an official member. Your laminated membership card and certificate (suitable for framing) are in the mail! :lol:

ETA: Actually, I do what you do, too. I try to cluster my orders so they can send them all at one time, and I always order more than just one fb per add-on order. I never ever want to place orders in a way that runs up their costs.

Edited by Just Ducky

Welcome to the "LPMP But I Must Have it NOW!" Club, Chai! You have passed the qualifying test and are now an official member. Your laminated membership card and certificate (suitable for framing) are in the mail! :lol:

ETA: Actually, I do what you do, too. I try to cluster my orders so they can send them all at one time, and I always order more than just one fb per add-on order. I never ever want to place orders in a way that runs up their costs.

Well, I certainly *tried* my best to make it worth their while :Blusher:

After all, it was My Beloved who hemmed and hawed and deliberated and dragged his feet and then, 2 days after I had submitted my order (clearly indicating to him that I was doing so and that he needed to give me any requests *before* I hit send)... he decides that *HE NEEDS* something So, its only fair to Mara that I order *more than one* full bottle.. :oops: looks like I ordered 3 for myself :ange::666::ange::666::ange::666:

How's that for rationalization?

How's that for rationalization?

:bow: :bow: :bow::2403: :2403: Ahhh, Mistress Chai! We have so much to learn from you!!!

I'm feeling the pressure!!!! The last time I felt it was for Mamelons and that was a good decision!

I couldn't stand it, I needed some sleep! Besides I feel completely justified now. A lady came into the salon today with a fairly large gift certificate and said she wanted to use it all ON MY SERVICES!!! So...what a gift for me...I should have ordered more!!!

I really need to order some of the bottles on my list from August and September, the NR's always push my list to the back of the closet

I know! I used to feel like I would never catch up to my list because of new stuff coming out!! You will though...just keep knocking them off as you go and pick up a few new ones while you are at it so you don't get behind again! LOL!!

Finally decided on my order: January and February samplers, a bottle of SLF, a bottle of Honeyed Love Potion, a virgin bottle of GOAL! to replace the bottle of Robert's Attacked in the Stacks that BF broke in Montreal, samples of LP Homme, Pure Sugar and LP Black, (how have I not tried this yet???), and forum freebies, Return to Me and Desire Me, (Spell Potions).

BF is starting to ask me to order him his own full bottles! LOL! I never thought I'd see the day, but he's asked me to order him GOAL, Elementary, Watson and Jack. :o I'm hoping to talk him into LP Homme and Winter Wizardry, too, 'cause I like 'em! :)

I'm done until Spring unless I somehow run out of something (which I guess COULD happen with SS4W since I love it so much).

Oh! This comment reminded me that I said NO FB's UNITL SPRING/SUMMER SCENTS!! I totally forgot when I ordered the Honeyed LP!!!

LORDY!

How can I stick to my resolutions if I completely forget them?!

Oh! This comment reminded me that I said NO FB's UNITL SPRING/SUMMER SCENTS!! I totally forgot when I ordered the Honeyed LP!!!

LORDY!

How can I stick to my resolutions if I completely forget them?!

Honeyed LP sounds like a spring/summery kind of scent. So really you're just being prepared and planning ahead? That's how I'm looking at it for my purchase :)

Thank goodness the February scents came out early. At least I will have a month of rest. I really do love the spring scents here!

I snagged a Dominance sample and an Intellectual Man in the phero sale. I've never made an order before my previous order comes in but I think I will make an exception!

Honeyed LP sounds like a spring/summery kind of scent. So really you're just being prepared and planning ahead? That's how I'm looking at it for my purchase :)

Oh you may be right!!! Yes..extra apricot and honey=springy. How could I have been so shortsighted?

Thank you for focusing me on the big picture, G Gal...Whew! Dodged a moral bullet there.

Settled on getting FBs of Honeyed LP, Butterfly Kisses, UnGotcha in spray, February sampler, and samples of Highland Fling and Passionate Whispers. I soooo wanted to get NOCO spicy brown sugar cuz Raqs always makes it sound so good and I know I'll love it. It is at the top of my next list for sure!