OK, so what are we all ordering/considering?

Dolly

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am trying to decide if I should FINALLY get boyfriend a bottle of his own for Christmas. I can't decide if he deserves it or not. And if he does which i should get. I like Watson a lot but i think it's a little too brisk for him. He likes gourmand scents. I am considering Homerun.

I am trying to decide if I should FINALLY get boyfriend a bottle of his own for Christmas. I can't decide if he deserves it or not. And if he does which i should get. I like Watson a lot but i think it's a little too brisk for him. He likes gourmand scents. I am considering Homerun.

That's the one I want to get my hubby. I haven't yet, but hopefully soon...if he behaves ;)

I am trying to decide if I should FINALLY get boyfriend a bottle of his own for Christmas. I can't decide if he deserves it or not. And if he does which i should get....

Oh, I LOVE giving My Beloved LMPMs for gifts... Hee,Hee.. They only LOOK like gifts for him! They are really for ME! I just drool over how yummy-sexy he smells! So, I say you should give your boyfriend a bottle and choose whichever one just completely rocks your world when it's on his skin :)

In fact, Mara just makes my gift-giving so much easier! My sons and daughters love getting samples every gift-giving occasion... They get some in their Halloween goodie bags, they get some on their birthday, and they get some at Chanukah :) Last night's Chanukah gifts were LPs! Full bottle of Kitten Nip for my daughter with children of her own; My Beloved and The Boy received samples with a handmade certificate for a FB of their choice, another Daughter received Spontaneous Combustion and the third daughter a sample pack.... Lots of joyous sniffing last night :)

Edited by Chaionlife

:Emoticons04269:

So, I reserved a bottle of Tabby Tiger. I can probably get one other bottle, so I have decide between Glitter Kissed, Merry & ...and I Feel Fine. *sad face* I just know if I get samples of the other two, that I'm going to love them, they will be super popular and run out, and I'll end up scouring the trade threads like a madwoman lol. What to do, what to do? Why won't my money tree grow? I've been taking such good care of it!! :moneyfairy13:

Oh goody-goody.... *big* order for me. Posted some credits, got some gifts, and yay! Fuzzy was in there... and so was Home Run -damned if my guy is not going to get one of those! LFN, and oh...more Fuzzy. This month's sampler of course - Merry Christmas to me!

So I finally put in an order tonight. It's a full bottle of virgin Odalisque and a full bottle of Because The Night as I want to try LFN. I requested for a sample Fuzzy Wuzzy and Odalisque.

Wanted to order some UN Gotcha!, Perfect Match and DHEAS but they can wait.

Oh, I LOVE giving My Beloved LMPMs for gifts... Hee,Hee.. They only LOOK like gifts for him! They are really for ME! I just drool over how yummy-sexy he smells!

Quince has reached the point where he said, "I'll be buried with all the scent you given me, I know you'll make sure of that!" :lol:

But I just cannot have him smelling like every other man out there!

Full bottles of ...and I feel fine and Glitter Kissed, freebie samples of Merry and Naughty Naughty, that's it

Nope, he blew it. Piss on my parade? No special smellies for you!

Edited by halo0073

I've ordered so much stuff in the past few days that I keep having to go back and look at the order info. LOL.

I have 7 items on their way. That doesn't count the stuff that I just got last week (3 different items).

Holy Smokes. I'm banning myself for a little while. I'll have enough stuff to keep myself busy for the next few months at this rate!

I've ordered so much stuff in the past few days that I keep having to go back and look at the order info. LOL.

I have 7 items on their way. That doesn't count the stuff that I just got last week (3 different items).

Holy Smokes. I'm banning myself for a little while. I'll have enough stuff to keep myself busy for the next few months at this rate!

I did the same thing when I first started! And I came here during the big sale, so I placed A LOT of orders during those first 30 days! Hey, it's fantastic perfumes, out of this world company owners, and the best forum community EVER!

Edited by Mrschrissyrez

I did the same thing when I first started! And I came here during the big sale, so I placed A LOT of orders during those first 30 days! Hey, it's fantastic perfumes, out of this world company owners, and the best forum community EVER!

I discovered LPs right when the sale was going on so I bought lots of stuff based on descriptions and reviews. Now having bought and learned a lot more about what works for me, I would have still got a lot of items, but I would probably have made some different choices. I keep telling myself each month to save for next year's sale and pass on splurging each month but that hasn't happened yet.

Ok so here's what I ordered today. Unscented Cuddle Bunny, unscented Balm Bomb, 2 bottles of virgin Because the Night, BAM Pink Amber, December sampler, and samples of Bosom Bows and Pillow Patter. And that is the scaled down list! I still need to get Ho Ho Ho for my daughter but figured I'll probably make another order after trying out the samples. And then that's it. At least until January..hehehe

I discovered LPs right when the sale was going on so I bought lots of stuff based on descriptions and reviews. Now having bought and learned a lot more about what works for me, I would have still got a lot of items, but I would probably have made some different choices. I keep telling myself each month to save for next year's sale and pass on splurging each month but that hasn't happened yet.

Ok so here's what I ordered today. Unscented Cuddle Bunny, unscented Balm Bomb, 2 bottles of virgin Because the Night, BAM Pink Amber, December sampler, and samples of Bosom Bows and Pillow Patter. And that is the scaled down list! I still need to get Ho Ho Ho for my daughter but figured I'll probably make another order after trying out the samples. And then that's it. At least until January..hehehe

Awesome order! I may regret only having one bottle of Because the Night, yikes! Love the UN pheros you got, and I can't wait to read your reviews on Pink Amber and Pillow Patter!

Yes! I totally agree about the sale. Many things I got were great, but a few didn't work out. I'm prepared for the next sale for sure. And, umm, so yeah, no saving on my end either. I've even been known to throw a small fit or tantrum if I can't order what I want. Pretty bad, huh? :D

And, umm, so yeah, no saving on my end either. I've even been known to throw a small fit or tantrum if I can't order what I want. Pretty bad, huh? :D

Uuu, NOOOO..it's not a tantrum, it's passion...you're just passionate about LP...nothing wrong with that :Emoticons04287::rofl222::Emoticons04263:

just ordered eleven samples (going on a trip with two girlfriends so they'll get a couple each as presents to see if they want to start the addiction.) Since I needed them asap and figured what the heck, I had them, and my order from last Friday overnighted for $19.

Currently waiting for:

Because the Night w/ La Femme Noire

Balls with Sexpionage

Odalisque w/ Blatant Invitation (thanks for the great reviews in that thread! I didn't even consider this one until reading them)

Enduring Appeal with Stone Cougar

Unisexy w/Perfect Match

Happy Water 2012

Sneaky Clean w/ Phero

My Heart's Ease w/ Balm

Pounding Potion w/ Pherogirl (YES!)

Occo SLF

Velvet Kisses w/ Cuddle Bunny

Last order also tucked in, which was a men's sample with some unisex for me to try out in case manbeast didn't like them:

Red Lace

Focus Pocus

Teddy

Sharazade (sp?)

Salute

Charisma (I think I ordered that one)

Dirty Old Man

Pinnacle

Lap of Luxury

Strange Attractors

Sadly only a few waxes w/ pheromones could be included (not for use on trip but to take advantage of overnighting, but that gives me the option to order full bottles next week with a whole bunch of wax melts.) I already told Mara in advance she could charge me more for shipping since I guess they lose money on that part; or is that onpy an issue with orders under a small amount of money? But she and (John?) were really helpful getting the order and my previous order together and out the door in maybe an hour and a half.

yay!!!

And now I don't have to wait like a sad puppy dog for the mailman for the next week!

I am also excited that I'll be able to start reviewing, earning credits, getting little freebie prezzies in my load o'wonders, and finally getting a full bottle or two. The last bottle of regular perfume I treated myself to was a victoria secret bottle for $60+ that was a total dud! Normally I stick with hypnotic poison but have been trying to branch out and I feel that this is the place to go for that.

Edited by MissHazel

I have a Black Panther reserved (seems like it should be amped with something), would like to get an Indecent Exposure and try Get Happy, Glitter Kissed, Snow Musk, Candy Cane Cookies. I'm moving in the next 3 weeks, though, so it's probably a bad idea to place an order until I'm resettled.

Yes, i keep thinking i might amp my with La Femme Noir. Seems fitting for the Black Panther!!!

I want to order everything in the catalog.

WORD! Which makes me curious:

Who has the most full bottles? How do you manage them all so none are permanently ignored?

Do you think Black Panther would be good enhanced with Sexpionage? MY favorite LP perfume is CP

I love Black Panther. I am going to type up my review. I don't know if it could handle the cops in Sexpionage. I wonder that as well.

I def think La Fem though. This is begging to be boosted with La Fem Noire.

Who has the most full bottles? How do you manage them all so none are permanently ignored?

Sometimes they do get ignored. I was going through all my bottles and realized I don't have enough!!!

I have over a hundred, but I know there are others with more than me. But that's why I have themes, so I can rolate through them all to get some wear.

I love Black Panther. I am going to type up my review. I don't know if it could handle the cops in Sexpionage. I wonder that as well.

I def think La Fem though. This is begging to be boosted with La Fem Noire.

Sometimes they do get ignored. I was going through all my bottles and realized I don't have enough!!!

Lady V, LFM, really does nothing for me, so I'm wondering what other hero would be a good one to boost this with, do you have any ideas? thanks

I want to order everything in the catalog.

And, I will second that WORD! I'm struggling to get my current wishlist and budget to mesh so I can place my order! I want it ALL! Note (again) to self: "Never, ever, ever again take a furlow from LMPMs! Regret and the need to BUY EVERYTHING ensue!"

I'm sure I do not have the most full bottles... however, years ago I posted my personal management system:

Because I wanted something which reduced the possiblity of light damage to the wonderous works of olfactory art created by our PM, I have some beautiful boxes (one wooden and another in a faux leather suitcase style) for storing my 'stashed' full bottles of treasured scents I want to ensure I have for some time.

And, since I change out scents during the day, depending on the particular task before me (creative activities; working with special needs kids; working with adults; educational pursuits; etc) I carry a variety of 'in-use' scents with me in this great little multicompartment satchel I found at Target. There is a section for social scents and pheroblends, another for work (creativity, insight, communication, etc) scents and pheroblends, and another section for those incredibly sexy scents and pheroblends. I probably change out scents 2 or 3 times a day! Some of the forum members who have been on the boards since '07/'08 might remember my posting about my little satchel of scents :)

Scent is such an incredibly powerful tool... for relaxation, for increased focus, for stimulating creativity, for arousing interest.... I really am so glad that I discovered LPMP so I can always have the tools I need to maximize the use of scent!

How did I know those were going to be your choices?! :lol:

GINGER !!! HAH...you know me TOO well Luna :rolleyes: not sure if that's good or bad ????

Ditto on the sampler and Black Panther, and added Tabby Tiger, Sweet Jessica, Compromising Positions, and some wax melts. I love me those wax tarts. They make the whole house smell delicious.